• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ω Axel's GFX & Pixel Shoppe Ω || NEW GFX STYLES || All Slots Open Ω

Axeler137

SPACESHIP
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
う
森
Ω Axel's GFX & Pixel Shoppe Ω || NEW GFX STYLES || All Slots Open Ω

Axeler137BannerRequest2.png

Credits to WonderK

Welcome, welcome to Axel's Graphically, Pixelated Shoppe. This is basically expanding my shoppe to GFX and Userbars. So have a look around and request something!

alexandredias12342.gif

Rules:
I. Only request if you have more than 200+ posts.
II. Don't take credit.
III. I have the right to deny your request.
IV. Respect myself and others here.
V. You can only request one overworld/GFX/Userbar at a time. One of each essentially.
VI. No need to pay, unless otherwise specified. Donations welcomed and recognized!

alexandredias12342.gif

Thanks to WonderK for the idea.

Last edited:
Overworlds2.png

This is the Overworld section of the shop. This section is probably different than anything else on this site. I make Pokemon Overworlds. What are Overworlds? You will find out soon enough! Anyone and everyone is free to request for one, as long as you have more than 200+ posts. Because these are free, and it takes a bit of time to make them, I only ask those who actually exist and are active on the site. Other than that enjoy!

alexandredias12342.gif

What are Overworlds?
A little bit of history for you! Nintendo released a reboot game for the DS back in 2010 called Pokemon HeartGold and Soulsilver. It included a Pokewalker and everything. It was brought in many different elements to the game and a wonderful reboot to its Gameboy forerunner. It also included the feature to always have a Pokemon walking behind you as you battle trainers and became the Pokemon Master. These sprites in the game were dubbed Overworld Sprites and were a huge hit. Well, someone got a hold of these sprites and now they are available online for people's usage.

What do you do?
I simply take those sprites and make a little GIF out of them. They walk back and forth, along with their trainer. I do not own anything and simply just make the Overworld Sprites. That's all I do.

How do I request one?
All you have to do is fill out the request form at the bottom and fill out all the information. Plain and simple.

What if I want a custom sprite of my mayor/OC walking with my Pokemon?
That is where it gets interesting. I can definitely make your Mayor/OC into a little custom sprite, but it will cost you because I have to do a little more. Please provide a reference of your Mayor/OC, I will try and make one to your liking. I will definitely PM you a couple ideas before I officially finish the requset. For this, I will have to charge at 40 TBTB to make it worth my while. And, if you are requesting one, please send in your monies till after I complete your order (just in case you want changes or anything of the sort.
What Pokemon are available?
From the actual game, all Pokemon from Gen I-IV are available. Additionally, a community on Deviantart created Overworld sprites for Gen V. But, a couple of Pokemon from Gen VI has been provided. So, just request the Pokemon and I'll notify you if I could find one or not. If you find a Gen VI Overworld sprite that I can use, I would love to use it.

What if I wanted it over a tag/banner/etc. or something special?
I can. But, only under a couple conditions. First, you must have consent from the creator of the tag/banner/etc. for me to make something over the tag/banner/etc. I'd rather not get in a bind with whoever made it. Second, there will be a small charge (probably 15-25TBTB), since it is a little extra work. And, this also includes something special, like a bunch walking in a line or something crazy like that. Just ask and I'll get back to you. There is an example in the banner at the top.

Can you do other spriting other than this?
Unfortunately, no. I'm not that good. I made this thread just in case someone want to request something like this. If there is little interest in it, I will simply close down and move on with my life. No harm, no fowl.

alexandredias12342.gif

Request Form:

I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon:
- Shiny?:
Trainer:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
Direction:

If you are ordering an Overworld for a userbar, please let me know!

alexandredias12342.gif

Slots:

Normal Requests [OPEN]:
1. a potato
2. Klinkguin

Special Requests [OPEN]:

alexandredias12342.gif

Examples:

These can be found everywhere

Last edited:
GFX2.png

You have made it to the GFX section of the shoppe! Welcome! This is probably very similar to other threads in the Museum. I recently just started making GFX thanks to WonderK's stunning ability to influence other to start making GFX. See what I did there ;) Honestly, this is just for me to improve in my GFX skills, nothing more. Oh, and it won't cost you anything for these. And, there are no slots for this. I might add slots if I get overwhelmed with requests. Enjoy!

Maximum Size: 500x150
[+1 TBT for every 1px larger]
Banner (715x250) : 315 TBT

alexandredias12342.gif

Request Form:
Bold areas where needed.

I'd like an GFX!
Signature/Avatar: Signature / Avatar / Both
Render/Stock:
Style: Special Effects / Color Splash / Vector
Effects: Heavy / Medium / Light
Colors:
Text:
- Font:
Size:
Other:

alexandredias12342.gif

Rending Requests [OPEN]:
Just to keep track...

1. RJ
2. Birdy
3. Jawile
4. FireNinja
5. Ashtot

Special Requests [OPEN]:

1. Crystal

alexandredias12342.gif

Styles:

Special Effects
malificent.png

Usage of C4D, fractals, a render and stock.

Color Splash
f8bSuperMarioGalaxy.png

Like Special Effects style but only one color is shown while the rest is set to Black and White.
Render must be as close to the desired color as possible.

Vector
Gi.png

Blank colored background with render and vector brushes.

alexandredias12342.gif

Examples can be found here.

Heavy:
Talon.png

Medium:
CreepyVampireChick.png

Light:
ScarffyGirl.png

alexandredias12342.gif

Last edited:
Userbars2.png

Now, you are in the last part of my shoppe! Enjoy! Thanks to WonderK, he gave me the great idea to make userbars. These are also free (for now). And, this is very experimental, and I will be getting the kinks out of this as we go. No slots or payment! So order one and enjoy!

If you are ordering with an Overworld on it, please make sure I've already made it. If you haven't, go up and get one in the other section.

alexandredias12342.gif

Request Form:
Bold areas where needed.

I'd like an Userbar!
Text:
Image/Overworld:
- If Overworld, post here:
- If Overworld, Style: HGSS / PMD
Colors:
Position: (Text/image left, right, center, etc.)
Other:

alexandredias12342.gif

Rending Requests [OPEN]:
Just to keep track...

1. Luckypinch

alexandredias12342.gif

Examples:
HG/SS Style:
OverworldShopUserbar.gif

PMD Style:
a86OverworldShopUserbar.gif

31fMayorLark.gif

465Droogie.gif

UndergroundUserbar.gif

KarenUserbar.gif

BirdUserbar.gif

EggCove.gif

HelpThoseInNeed.gif

alexandredias12342.gif

Last edited:
-ahem-

GRAND RE-OPENING!!!

Everything is currently open and available.
All request from my previous shop thread have been moved over.
Request away!

Last edited:
Hey yo!
Quick question, what would userbars be used for? Like where would you put them? c:

Hey yo!
Quick question, what would userbars be used for? Like where would you put them? c:

You can use them to link to your shop, dA page, tumblr page
Or more like a status update or something like that. I've been on a couple forums where they use them for all types of things.
Completely up to you how you wanna use it.

Woah, amazing, sure that you get a lot of people asking for GFX.

Not like when I tried. Cries*

Ooooooh new shop!
i hope I'm the first one to request again. Just a personal goal.

I'll order a GFX sig.

Signature/Avatar: Signature / Avatar / Both
Render/Stock: Render/Stock (is this okay? Sorry, I suck with stocks :/)
Effects: Heavy / Medium / Light
Colors: Blue
Text: "There are two sides to every story."
Font: I have two in mind. One. Two.
Size: 400x150
Other: I. WILL. TIP.

YAY GFX Request!
yeah the stock is fine. I can work with that. Do you have a preference of font? Or just whatever?

Signature/Avatar: Signature / Avatar / Both : Siggy
Render/Stock:
images
Effects: Heavy / Medium / Light Heavy
Colors: Anything That Makes it look freaky
Text: Did anyone ask for candy?
- Font: This one
Size: 500x150
Other: Can you theme it kinda halloweeny? Thanks Axeler!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dam Beaten by Sparkanine AGAIN ! Lol

Userbar

Text: Prince's Daycare
Colors: I trust your judgment!
Image/Overworld:
Droogie.gif
Do you think it would look better with less Pokemon? If so, could you just include Weavile, Arcanine, and Jolteon? If you think it'll look good with the six, then they're fine!
- If Overworld, Style: I don't know what this part means o.o
Colors: Pink might be fun xD Whatever matches the layout of my shop c:
Position: Text on the left, overworld on the right. OH GOSH. Is it too much to ask you to change the overworld you originally made for me to walk the other way for this userbar?
Other: Some day Deino will come to you *^*

Last edited:
Signature/Avatar: Signature / Avatar / Both : Siggy
Render/Stock:
images
Effects: Heavy / Medium / Light Heavy
Colors: Anything That Makes it look freaky
Text: Did anyone ask for candy?
- Font: This one
Size: 500x150
Other: Can you theme it kinda halloweeny? Thanks Axeler!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dam Beaten by Sparkanine AGAIN ! Lol

Accepted! I'll do my best!!

Userbar

Text: Prince's Daycare
Colors: I trust your judgment!
Image/Overworld:
View attachment 63281
Do you think it would look better with less Pokemon? If so, could you just include Weavile, Arcanine, and Jolteon? If you think it'll look good with the six, then they're fine!
- If Overworld, Style: I don't know what this part means o.o
Colors: Pink might be fun xD Whatever matches the layout of my shop c:
Position: Text on the left, overworld on the right. OH GOSH. Is it too much to ask you to change the overworld you originally made for me to walk the other way for this userbar?
Other: Some day Deino will come to you *^*

I'll try a couple ways and let you know. And I messed up the request form so your fine.
The style examples are in the examples section, no worries!
Accepted!

Omg congrats on the new shop, Axeler! Just one question, what qualifies as a "Spec request"? Is that just a GFX request?

Back