• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

I'm kind of annoyed at the people who said we couldn't agree on who to lynch so they took the easy way out - aka Natty

I'm rolling my eyes right now. First of all, there was only 2 and a half hours left. Lynching anyone else and it would be the same situation with Ryan unless they magically did flip mafia. I don't think people would've followed you in lynching Alise, and the only other lynch candidate was Sid, and the only reason we would've been lynching them is because of inactivity,. So no, I didn't take the easy way out. Also, I had to go to bed early because I had to get up early the following morning so I needed to place my vote in. I agreed with lynching Ryan and that's all there is to it.

How quick everyone voted for Ryan. Honestly I would think some of the people who accused him would know that it was his playstyle to act the way he did. I could see it from miles away that he was making too many mistakes to be scum, but people bandwagoned anyway. I'm mostly looking at VillageDweller. I'm kind of annoyed at the people who said we couldn't agree on who to lynch so they took the easy way out - aka Natty. Maybe we couldn't agree on anyone because you all literally ignored every suspect besides Ryan?

You just keep trying to find points to get rid of me when I provided why I voted him. Also yes haha single me out for bandwagoning, because I was obviously the only one doing it! :rolleyes: Oh and smh. You complained when I said people voted quickly for ryan but then you go and say it to try and bring another point of discussion when I tried that. And you tried to say it wasn't a point. kk.

I'm kind of surprised alise didn't defend herself more though.. but she seemed to be at a loss for how to defend herself more anyway so.

I know what I said about Sid but what BlueLeaf said about them strikes me as odd tbh. I know i'm not really posting much but I'm not posting on the forums at all either.

so night's been pretty slow and I don't have much to add myself right now.

Does anyone have any points of discussion they'd like to bring up before nights over? I don't like it when things are this quiet.

Friendly reminder to town and mafia, I will out you if you kill me. c:

That aside I'll back BlueLeaf on Sid and then Jeremy's been... strange? I don't know I haven't really gotten any good reads on him.

I know what I said about Sid but what BlueLeaf said about them strikes me as odd tbh. I know i'm not really posting much but I'm not posting on the forums at all either.
Continue, I can't seem to get the point you're trying to make here. I was comparing activity here to activity on the forums, not in
inactivity on the forums.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oops messed the post up

Continue, I can't seem to get the point you're trying to make here. I was comparing activity here to activity on the forums, not in
inactivity on the forums.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oops messed the post up

i know? i was agreeing with you lol

too tired to respond to anyone with a long ass reply so w/e

Friendly reminder to town and mafia, I will out you if you kill me. c:

That aside I'll back BlueLeaf on Sid and then Jeremy's been... strange? I don't know I haven't really gotten any good reads on him.

but wont u die if they try to kill u?
(btw kill him anyway pls~)
jeremy kinda just went from quiet to talkative so idk. i think hes probably just changing his playstyle but hes not quiet like he was in majoras mask. well hes always quiet so w/e. i dont really care too much on how he accused me even tho im like confirmed squid because i know hes pretty lazy and doesnt read things carefully. (ex he would misread things i said in scum chat lmao) so i think it was a mistake on his part. im pretty sure he just read the most recent posts and then made that comment about me, and then went back to the start and started working his way through and replied to old posts

as for sid well i had a feeling they were the one who was gonna be replaced. i guess something came up in sid's life for them to drop out so idk, i guess we can see how jellofish responds but w/e

too tired to respond to anyone with a long ass reply so w/e

but wont u die if they try to kill u?
(btw kill him anyway pls~)
jeremy kinda just went from quiet to talkative so idk. i think hes probably just changing his playstyle but hes not quiet like he was in majoras mask. well hes always quiet so w/e. i dont really care too much on how he accused me even tho im like confirmed squid because i know hes pretty lazy and doesnt read things carefully. (ex he would misread things i said in scum chat lmao) so i think it was a mistake on his part. im pretty sure he just read the most recent posts and then made that comment about me, and then went back to the start and started working his way through and replied to old posts

as for sid well i had a feeling they were the one who was gonna be replaced. i guess something came up in sid's life for them to drop out so idk, i guess we can see how jellofish responds but w/e

Yeah but that's also outed mafia/vig. :) While you guys won't lynch the vig, you guys will definitely lynch the mafia. :)

Yeah but that's also outed mafia/vig. :) While you guys won't lynch the vig, you guys will definitely lynch the mafia. :)

how the **** are u gonna out the mafia/vig if youre dead????????

how the **** are u gonna out the mafia/vig if youre dead????????

Pretty sure he gets the PM about the action as soon as it's sent in, so he could out them before night ends and before he's officially dead.

Do none of you thoroughly read posts? I've stated that right away when the action is done to me, I get a PM. Hence why at the start of N0, I mentioned inky mess.

OHHhhh yeah. what if they do it like right before night ends tho how r u gonna have any time?? =OOO either way i hope u fking get shot

Pretty sure he gets the PM about the action as soon as it's sent in, so he could out them before night ends and before he's officially dead.

Well SP should be on right before night ends, so you know he'll get it. Pretty sure nobody can be THAT sneaky.

Honestly, anyone scolding others for voting for Ryan when they voted for him too can go eff themselves. Ryan is a bad player, we would have constantly been wary of his clam and if we didn't lynch him today, we probably would have another day. I was the second person to vote for him and I don't regret it.

Night discussions are always so stilted and night ends while I'm still at work. Sucks

I still think Sid has been acting out of character, they've clearly been posting on the rest of the forum during the time there was lots of discussion. I do NOT believe whatsoever that they don't have much to say, there were lots of things to give an opinion about. Not to mention they just rephrased a post above them in one of their posts. I think I would've voted for Sid instead of Ryan, had enough people got online, but Natty made the final vote, soooo

Let's just see what Night brings us.

I agree with this, in Xcom mafia on day one (as a mafia goon), around half of his posts were excuses for not being able to post in the future and the other posts were role speculation, the rest didn't regard the lynch, but were just fluff and comments about the game set-up (except for one short post about the jailor plan). Sound familar? One excuse, two comments about the game set-up and one post stating he believes Tom over ryan.

Ugh... Nick, please make it end at 11:30

he wont bc hes a jerk =/

<+Superpenguin> someone post in the thread tho
<+Superpenguin> cause I don't like when the day post is th elas tpost on a page

here 4 u nick :lemon:

Back