• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Okay hello hi, I had to disappear for a bit because I had something to do for the last ~2 hours. Since we can't seem to decide on anyone else to lynch, I'm going to vote for Ryan88. Yes this is bandwagony but I see no other cases and I have no major suspicions of people myself, so therefore, why I'm voting for Ryan.

Okay hello hi, I had to disappear for a bit because I had something to do for the last ~2 hours. Since we can't seem to decide on anyone else to lynch, I'm going to vote for Ryan88. Yes this is bandwagony but I see no other cases and I have no major suspicions of people myself, so therefore, why I'm voting for Ryan.

NO! Don't push me into majority! I'm a survivor!!!

Why? Just why? Can the cop please inspect shiny?

Mmm yes, I agree with this. He's being quiet as usual so it'd be nice to know of his alignment now and get him out of the way. Although with a godfather potentially being in this game, that might not make him clear 100% but yeah

I want Shiny to explain why he voted for himself when there was 1 more vote until ryan reached majority.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sid, I see you viewing the thread. Where have you been?

lol you sound like a ****ing creeper

I want Shiny to explain why he voted for himself when there was 1 more vote until ryan reached majority.

That would be quite nice I agree. It looks pretty suspicious to not do so without at least giving a reason like not wanting to bandwagon or because you didn't agree with potential lynch subjects.

Maybe because he wasn't the only one who didn't want to bandwagon the Ryan lynch and didn't want to push Ryan for majority? If Ryan's telling the truth (he probably is) then it was good he didn't bandwagon on a very easy lynch..

Maybe because he wasn't the only one who didn't want to bandwagon the Ryan lynch and didn't want to push Ryan for majority? If Ryan's telling the truth (he probably is) then it was good he didn't bandwagon on a very easy lynch..
Well he could of came up with another suggestion or at least said something, but no... he voted for himself with no explanation.

Sid, I see you viewing the thread. Where have you been?

I had to finish a book project for school tomorrow and had a volleyball game. I dont have much to say. i have to go to bed, first day of school tomorrow, so i think i am going to vote ryan. also if he is survivor i dont exactly want him to win, no offense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind voting is closed

I had to finish a book project for school tomorrow and had a volleyball game. I dont have much to say. i have to go to bed, first day of school tomorrow, so i think i am going to vote ryan. also if he is survivor i dont exactly want him to win, no offense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind voting is closed
How do you not have much to say? There was clearly a lot of discussion earlier on in the day. :/

I think there is only one mafia member the ostrich, because usually they say the scum team's name and not just a role, especially in a closed set up.

The birds were getting tired of trying to clean out all the guts and feathers out of their pond. There was too much to clean out, however, so they made the decision to use the pond as a graveyard for their dead bodies. The best way to commemorate converting the pond into a graveyard was to kill one of the birdies.

Everyone agreed that ryan88 really didn't deserve to live much longer. They grabbed him by his feathers and forced his beak under the water. No matter how hard he tried, ryan88 couldn't get his head above water. After a few minutes he stopped struggling. As an extra precaution, the birdies pecked at ryan88's neck until yellow blood poured out.

ryan88, the Toucan, can't breathe underwater.

Toucan (Survivor)
You pulled a fake-out during the last bird attack when you were set to be supper for a happy hunter. You put up a decoy when the others weren't looking and now you are living as an outcast in the brush. Your only goal is to go unnoticed and you win if you are alive when the game ends.

It is now Night One. You have 26 hours to send in actions.

Back