• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Stardust In: Out:

laureng

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (29) +
yes, i have already posted this but i have lost it and dont know how to find it so I'm just opening another. okay so i am turning my first town into a cycling town. i have wanted to do this for a while but i didn't have another copy. anyway i will start in a week or two, and i will also offer weeding services when i take off the ordinance.
Rules
.tier one / 2 villagers will be auctioned
.lurk if you like
.follow me to the villagers house
.dont go out of sight
.if you dont include the word 'strawberry' somewhere in your post it will be ignored.

Thank you

I MAY MAKE AUCTIONS FOR SOME VILLAGERS I FEEL ARE POPULAR ENOUGH TO GO TO AUCTION

Villagers
Rosie-auction
Merangue-mine
Beau-mine
Hamlet- mine for pwps
Agnes
Pashmina
zucker -auction
wart jr
lionel

Last edited:
I'll be lurking to see if Cousteau pops up. :) I've been looking for him desperately and I'm sure he would love some strawberries or just a single strawberry

Last edited:
Can I have Zucker if he is still available. To me he doesn't look like a Takoyaki. He is a strawberry. :rolleyes:

Back