• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

Okay? I already knew that. I don't really see the connection between what I said and what you just said.

Because I know alise is 100% mafia because of that. Your random defense or her was a mistake, you were doing well before.

I didn't see her post any evidence against me before in the thread, Harry, so I would have had no idea she was talking about me.

But you replied to her like "Says the person who posted against BerryPop and CrazyGamer." and then she replied back to you soo
whatever lol

Because I know alise is 100% mafia because of that. Your random defense or her was a mistake, you were doing well before.
Do you mean "Alise could say the same to you?" I wasn't defending her, I implied that you had faulty reasoning.

But you replied to her like "Says the person who posted against BerryPop and CrazyGamer." and then she replied back to you soo
whatever lol
A phrase like "new evidence has come forward" gives me no hints that the evidence was against me.

Do you mean "Alise could say the same to you?" I wasn't defending her, I implied that you had faulty reasoning.

A phrase like "new evidence has come forward" gives me no hints that the evidence was against me.

Yeah, she could. But I already explained why I am town. Feel free to question it if you want, but I am the only one who caught on to Sataric and Harry's plan before he died. Sataric did it with me, so it was obvious to me. Like I said, if I am mafia Harry would be dead since I would know to go for the real unprotected Doctor instead. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also wouldn't have revealed that they swapped roles after the death of the real Doctor, as Sataric could have probably been lynched for the lie. Rather nice if I was mafia.

I ran out of teen beach movie music videos
enjoy a random one​

Day 3​
Alise was chilling by herself, drinking her fruit punch on the balcony outside. The beach was right there, and she could feel the sea breeze.

"I know you're there." Alise called out. The intruder walks out from behind the plant, and holds a gun aiming at Alise. Alise chuckled.

"So what, you want to kill me for revenge?" Alise laughed. Her dress was blowing in the wind, and she took a sip of her drink. "Killing me won't bring back your Dad."

"I know it won't. But if killing you is the only way to avenge him, then so be it." The intruder took another step forward.

Alise turned around to get a look at the intruder. She smiled when she saw Crazy-Gamer holding the gun. She licked her lips, waiting for Crazy-Gamer to pull the trigger.

"What, you're afraid to shoot?" Alise laughed. She finished the rest of her drink and put the glass back down. She was intimidating Crazy-Gamer. "Have you even killed before? Is this your first murder?"

Crazy-Gamer hesitated for a second, and that was her mistake. Alise grabs Crazy-Gamer and fights for the gun. The gun slides onto the other side of the balcony and they tumble. Alise gets on top of Crazy-Gamer and punches her a few times in the face, before leaping for the gun. Crazy-Gamer grabs Alise's foot and drags her back. Alise scratches at the floor with her nails, trying to hold on. Crazy-Gamer and Alise start having a cat fight.

Crazy-Gamer dodges Alise's punches and kicks Alise in the jaw. That gives Crazy-Gamer enough time to grab the gun. Alise stands there laughing, with blood dripping down from her nose.

"Go ahead, shoot me." Alise laughs even harder. "Give me your best shot."

Crazy-Gamer shakes while holding the gun. Alise comes closer and closer to Crazy-Gamer. But Crazy-Gamer can't find the resolve to pull the trigger.

"You had your chance." Alise whispers before charging at Crazy Gamer. She holds a shard of glass in her hand, sharp enough to cut. Crazy-Gamer drops the gun and it lands next to her, on top of the railing. Alise holds the shard of glass by Crazy-Gamer's neck, and Alise is close to pushing Crazy-Gamer off the balcony. "Rot in hell with your father." Alise laughs.

Crazy-Gamer reaches the gun while Alise is busy trying to cut Crazy-Gamer's throat. Crazy-Gamer shoots Alise in the stomach, but that doesn't stop Alise from pushing Crazy-Gamer off the balcony. Alise musters up the remainder of her strength and pushes them both off the balcony. Crazy-Gamer's head hits the solid concrete and she passes out. Alise bleeds to death from her wound.

Crazy-Gamer the Townie died for a cause.
Alise the Mafia Goon met her match.​
It takes 3 votes to reach majority. Day ends at 12 PM PST. (24 hours from now)

Crazy-Gamer was killled? rip
lol alise tbh

Sooo we have Natty, Feloreena and I as confirmed town. Think we can win this? ;D

Yaaas Alise was mafia!!! Sorry I doubted you, Fel. And I think it's obvious we lynch Capella next.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crazy-Gamer was killled? rip
lol alise tbh

Sooo we have Natty, Feloreena and I as confirmed town. Think we can win this? ;D

I think we have a chance. c:

Didn't expect Crazy-Gamer to die, lol. Capella is the safest lynch so I'll be going for that today.

##VOTE: Capella

No worries Natty, glad you shot alise in the end. :)

Votes so far
Capella (2) - Feloreena, Natty
It takes 3 votes for majority.

did the mafia just... out.. Capella.. lmao
im crying capella i knew you were acting like mafia in irc mafia smh.

##VOTE: Capella

so now we just gotta decide between BlueLeaf and BerryPop.

I am leaning towards BlueLeaf now I have to say. I mean, BerryPop got themselves lynched as a veteran in the Portal game. They just have a lot to learn about how to play properly I feel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aWAIT WHAT

You got outed by your team I am afraid. :p

aWAIT WHAT

lol bye

Feloreena: same imo
Blueleaf is acting like he does when he's mafia in IRC Mafia.
Don't try and give me "lol irc mafia and fforum mafia are different, different playstyles?????" when i've been through that withCapella.

I am leaning towards BlueLeaf now I have to say. I mean, BerryPop got themselves lynched as a veteran in the Portal game. They just have a lot to learn about how to play properly I feel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You got outed by your team I am afraid. :p

Tbh, I agree with you about BlueLeaf. Earlier it seemed like he was really nervous and he also wanted us me to shoot Crazy-Gamer or BerryPop...

i ran out of videos
tumblr_inline_n9dydkTqIw1r2hbhd.gif

Night 3

Cap the super cool party god was going out with her friends to the beach. She went into the water to go for a gnarly swim While she was swimming a shark attacked her“ oh no!!!!!” The shark ate her whole
Capella the Mafia Goon was lynched.
flavor text done by cap

Last edited:
Back