Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—OFFICIALLY OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (372) +
SEE "IMPORTANT!"
IN THIS THREAD'S FINAL POST?

Hello, Everyone!

I will be opening today [Tuesday, July 22, 2014] to welcome guests to sell turnips in Progress @ 616 bells each. Approximate starting time is approximately 06:30 p.m. ET. Duration is 90 minutes. Cutoff time to request selling, from new and established visitors, is at 07:30 p.m. ET.

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809?9322?1107

Since my previous thread (@ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ps-in-Progress-616-bells!%97SEE-MY-FINAL-POST! ), I have taken an overwhelming 99 listed "Friends"?from my 3DS game console?and have eliminated 92 of those Friend Codes. (It was out of hand for me in managing them well.)

If anyone wanting to come has already been here, just recently, I will likely have to re-enter your Friend Code.

A Request: I will be resetting Progress. This will not happen soon. (It may not be until we are in August.) In fact, I plan to transfer numerous villagers gradually over to a brand-new town. There should be no worries about picking up a void. For those who would like to leave a tip, I ask that you not give me [in-game] bells. I would ask (if you choose to tip) that you give me TBT bells instead. (Tipping is optional. It is not required. But that would be my suggestion.)

NO NEW REQUESTS ACCEPTED!

Last edited:
In the next week you will still receive people in your town?

In the next week you will still receive people in your town?

I'm figuring I will.

I have four game copies.

I will make attempts to transfer several of my Progress villagers to my other town. (This is from one game copy to the other. After that, which will probably take me into August, Progress will get reset. See http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?203146-Cutting-One-s-Losses .)

Right now I am using the fourth copy to continuously reset and, while briefly active, collect villager pictures on April Fool's Day. I'm doing it to collect villager pics. (Marco, a human player, has a couple dozen or so. He has a few on display in Temps, which can be viewed in a Dream Address visit.)

So, I'm in no hurry to reset.

I will host today [Thursday, July 17]. Starting time not yet determined. I intend to do it for about a two-hour time period.

Last edited:
I recently started buying turnips and I sell all in your town. You're my hero

GATE IS OPEN FOR YOU!

(This is an early preview-like re-opening. Then I will be on break and officially kick off with hosting a little later in the day.)

Can I make use of this preview re-opening? I'd like to sell my turnips. :)

I have one visitor. Then I will re-open for you. (I have to re-enter your Friend Code.)

You will be the last person prior to my going on break before, later in the day, officially kicking off with the hosting.

Ohhh, hm. I have 6x10= 60x3 = 180 - about 15 = 165 + full inventory (16) = around 181 turnips to sell.

Am I able to come and sell my turnips, please?
Just a pocketful and one more bunch of ten in locker. :)

Last edited:
Ohhh, hm. I have 6x10= 60x3 = 180 - about 15 = 165 + full inventory (16) = around 181 turnips to sell.

Oh, you have your entire locker filled. Capacity is 180 + your 16 player pockets = 196 individual turnips (or 19,600).

This will take a good half-hour.

I will open only for you.

I will let you know when to come. Please stay posted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I able to come and sell my turnips, please?

I'm going to host you later.

MayorPuffy: I will send you a PM to let you know when the town's gate is open for you.

This thread is temporarily closed.

UPDATE 07.17.2014 @ 04:58 p.m. ET:

I will officially being re-opening of Progress to host turnips starting at about 05:30 p.m. ET.

If you want to come, please say so.

This will go until 07:00 p.m. ET.

Last call to let me know you want to come is 06:45 p.m. ET.

May I come? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 171 baskets of 10 to sell ^^; Sorry so much!

Last edited:

Yes. (Of course.)

:cool:

I will be getting going in a few minutes.

NOTE: For anyone else who is also wanting to come, please post right in this thread. To send me a PM, while the hosting is getting in gear (or actually in session), can make me miss out on catching your request more timely. (I'm more in tune with focusing on tracking this thread as well as the game hosting.) Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 171 baskets of 10 to sell ^^; Sorry so much!

@ 05:15 p.m. ET:

I just added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

May I sell turnips in your town again? I never got to sell them earlier this week. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back