• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

smh haha, so seriously we dont know whos who unless we get a detective, probably. We need anyone sus for the detective to inspect them. :)
Yep. But we also have to pick out who's the godfather out of the people who have claimed/inspected as townie because of their ability.

Yep. But we also have to pick out who's the godfather out of the people who have claimed/inspected as townie because of their ability.

Oh yeah, the ones who have claimed were berry, mantis, and nikki?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm...
Detective, tonight, can you inspect mantis? I'm starting to feel suspicious of him

Why are you feeling sus? You should tell why, i saw you post a lot about mantis but wouldnt be better to say why you want them to be inspected in the post?

Night 4

They had triggered the trap.

Treasure Planet is beginning to collapse in on itself. The crew and the space pirates scramble for safety - while Jim has run to a ship. It?s not working. He tinkers with the wires, trying to get the damn thing to fly.

Everyone is gone. It?s just him and the skeletal remains of Captain Flint, sliding down a road of gold into the unstoppable fiery inferno. When all seems bleak, he pulls a remarkable feat - the ship jerks into life. Jim has no time to rejoice and takes the wheel.

Then a mechanical hand grips tight on his shoulder. ?Good work, boy - but I?m afraid you won?t be making it out of here alive.?

He peers over his shoulder. Before he even has a chance to glimpe his pursuers face, he?s tossed overboard. He grabs a rope as the ship begins to move, barely holding on. His grip fumbles and his hands burn. He grit his teeth and begins the agonising climb.

The ship is soaring across the treasure trove. Although it now works, it?s proving problematic. The ship sways too and fro, unable to stay steady, and Jim more than once almost loses his hold.

He manages to pull himself on deck. Ahead of him, he sees his attacker at the wheel. He slinks away, searching the area. There are no weapons on hand. He picks up a barrel, takes a deep breath, and charges forward. It hits Long John Silver around the head, knocking him out. With no other option, he summons all his might and half-lifts, half-shoves the body overboard. Then he dashes back the wheel. He might still have time to save himself and the rest of the people on this planet before it implodes - just maybe.

NikkiNikki aka. Long John Silver was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 4 will end 12am BST on Friday 25th July (7pm EST on Thursday 24th July).

I just came here to have a good and honestly I'm just feeling so attacked right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

good time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scumthere is only one of you and 5 of us. We are going to win regardless of certain unnamed players in this game. None of town is going to modquit now. You can die quickly and painlessly or a nasty lingering death. Please feel free to ask your coach or Tina if it is acceptable to surrender. If you don't surrender now , this game is going to go on 2 more days. Tina our host is a very busy super mod now so it would only be polite to surrender.

Thank you, Mantis green vanilla townie

P.S. We can role claim now. If we all claim now we can have this unofficially wrapped up by tomorrow morning 9 a.m.ish EST.when Honeyprince usually comes on.

If anyone wants to do something different than roleclaims let me know now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tiny you can wait if you want to roleclaim

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed that BerryPop , Mahou and Honeyprince have all conveniently disappeared

I just came here to have a good and honestly I'm just feeling so attacked right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

good time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scumthere is only one of you and 5 of us. We are going to win regardless of certain unnamed players in this game. None of town is going to modquit now. You can die quickly and painlessly or a nasty lingering death. Please feel free to ask your coach or Tina if it is acceptable to surrender. If you don't surrender now , this game is going to go on 2 more days. Tina our host is a very busy super mod now so it would only be polite to surrender.

Thank you, Mantis green vanilla townie

P.S. We can role claim now. If we all claim now we can have this unofficially wrapped up by tomorrow morning 9 a.m.ish EST.when Honeyprince usually comes on.

If anyone wants to do something different than roleclaims let me know now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tiny you can wait if you want to roleclaim

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed that BerryPop , Mahou and Honeyprince have all conveniently disappeared
Im right here? Anyway woo town! That was kinda hard since nikki seemed to be pushing it.

Now is a good time to explain why you voted for me

Oh yeah here, i need to get up the posts, getting them right now

well, first i thought you were sus because you kept claiming to be town and i thought you were lying, ( well i still kinda, but some things make you seem town, like pushing forward about things i guess? )

- - - Post Merge - - -

well you just did claim oops, anyway.. im rs legacy sailor. ( should i color it green.. or is it fine?)

It's fine.
Mahous is claiming green vanilla townie

Mantis is claiming green vanilla townie

BerryPop is claiming green vanilla townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

All Players need to state their roles now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town detective and town roleblocker you know what to do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly Scum , this is just to make it pretty and tie you up with a bow and a ribbon.. You may as well surrender now.lmao

It's fine.
Mahous is claiming green vanilla townie

Mantis is claiming green vanilla townie

BerryPop is claiming green vanilla townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

All Players need to state their roles now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town detective and town roleblocker you know what to do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly Scum , this is just to make it pretty and tie you up with a bow and a ribbon.. You may as well surrender now.lmao
So detective is going to state their role? isnt that dangerous? The mafia could kill them right?

nice work, mantis. :) sorry for giving you a hard time. just had to make sure!
i am the town detective

i inspected tinytaylor night one
night 2 was capella, but she died!
night 3 i inspected nikkinikki who of course came back town-aligned. this game was so difficult on the detective with 4 roles that could mess up my results asdfghj

I'm letting this soak in and yeah this could endanger the blues. I'd like to point one thing out, who I find suspicious;

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice work, mantis. :) sorry for giving you a hard time. just had to make sure!
i am the town detective

i inspected tinytaylor night one
night 2 was capella, but she died!
night 3 i inspected nikkinikki who of course came back town-aligned. this game was so difficult on the detective with 4 roles that could mess up my results asdfghj

Any cc's to this? It's vital that if you are det you counter claim. Also why is my name in blue and green?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mantis said that if nikkinikki wasnt scum he would never play mafia again.
although i like the sound of that. but we should do the opposite and lynch mantis today and nikkinikki next day if he flips town. if he happens to flip scum then berrypop is probably scum too. if he is really town then i guess berrypop is too. if nikkinikki is scum then idk who else would be

tbh I didn't find you suspect until you made this statement, this is why I don't buy your det claim.

because idk which one you are. my results only say you are town aligned.

why does that make me suspicious please find actual scum i just cleared you does that make you scum too

Back