• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

NikkiNikki I'm sorry if you took it wrong . It was a compliment. I voted to lynch you as scum and unvoted after you had the great Serial Killer plan. I knew better. Town always goes for Mafia players before the Serial Killer.

NikkiNikki I'm sorry if you took it wrong . It was a compliment. I voted to lynch you as scum and unvoted after you had the great Serial Killer plan. I knew better. Town always goes for Mafia players before the Serial Killer.

I join to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

The whole farobi thing its something that cached my eye and I told farobi to clarify for me and what did he do? he said nothing. I just don't understand why. Also I can't do much on what Kriss have said or hardly said, him and I are to different players we play differently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

two*

I join to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

The whole farobi thing its something that cached my eye and I told farobi to clarify for me and what did he do? he said nothing. I just don't understand why. Also I can't do much on what Kriss have said or hardly said, him and I are to different players we play differently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

two*

NikkiNikki you are the best! I knew I had seen that good time , I'm feeling attacked line somewhere recently. . It was Oath in Frozen. He was spouting it every 2 seconds.
Farobi got more and more inactive as time went by (wi-fi problems and whatnot) and yes it's a pity he didn't respond. He didn't even post this morning a goodbye when I saw him lurking.
Unfortunately, as a replacement you inherit Mr.Kisstoefur's post of defending 8floor.
I really, really hope we are on the same team the next time we play Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao, NikkiNikki, Oath2order said that to you! He said to you, "Ugh I came in here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now" Post 1029 in Mafia Frozen .Your answer, "Omg I can't even"

i know this got shot down the last time i brought it up, but can captain amelia PLEASE clam now? if it was done the first time i suggested it, the DT could have sorted out any counter-claims and possibly caught mafia in a lie /:

- - - Post Merge - - -

claim*

i know this got shot down the last time i brought it up, but can captain amelia PLEASE clam now? if it was done the first time i suggested it, the DT could have sorted out any counter-claims and possibly caught mafia in a lie /:

- - - Post Merge - - -

claim*

NO ROLE CLAIMS DURING THIS NIGHT.

Puppy a role claim now just lets mafia hit a power town role easier. So I fail to see the logic of your argument except that it's pro scum. Any role claims need to be done during the next day cycle and only if judicious.

btw i did actually mean to wait until day. my "now" was more like a "after what has happened"
and if they do roleclaim when day comes, town doesnt have to worry about them being scum. and if there is a counter claim town can decide between the 2 and catch scum.

but w/e if you insist i will drop it for now i guess

btw i did actually mean to wait until day. my "now" was more like a "after what has happened"
and if they do roleclaim when day comes, town doesnt have to worry about them being scum. and if there is a counter claim town can decide between the 2 and catch scum.

but w/e if you insist i will drop it for now i guess

Puppy you need to see what the night post is anyway. Amelia and/or the detective may be dead. Day actions need to be hashed out when night ends. I'm just bashing everybody with NikkiNikki in case I die because NikkiNikki is Scum

ok, im going to say this right now in case i die
town, do not place your complete trust in mantis
isnt it odd how he is probably the most outspoken in town, yet he is still alive? wouldn't mafia have killed him off by now unless he were one of their own? maybe he'll end up dead by day, idk, but it still seems weird to me
and notice how after he thought capella was the serial killer, she ended up dying? didnt capella seem like such a bad kill? mafia would want to get the serial killer out of the way because the SK could pick them off as well as town.
PrayingMantis10 said:
Well the Serial Killer probably killed Capella . The SK just wants to be the last player alive. They don't care if you are town or mafia.
but the serial killer wouldnt want to kill someone who was suspected of being serial killer when they could take the fall. that doesnt make sense.

and now you're dismissing berrypop as a simple distraction? he claims the townie positions for the 2 of them like there is any concrete evidence they are both townies. if nikkinikki is lynched and turns out to be a regular townie, please suspect mantis and berrypop. and if i do end up dying tonight, there is a good chance it was because i was still wary of berrypop. i believe that one of them is mafia or both of them are.

im doing this as a precaution, understand. you arent exactly cleared, mantis.

Exactly! If you get Amelia to role claim now , Mafia will kill either the Serial Killer, the town detective or the town roleblocker today.

They still could kill her. As long as they pick a player other than me and mantis, there's a 1/4 probability it's her. And 1/3 of us are scum right now. Mantis, we really need to do as much as we can tonight. Same thing with Amelia. I'm not as much if a distraction anymore, though. After playing a little I'm getting better.so right now I think the scum is puppy. She doesn't post much sand wouldn't captain Amelia post more? She may be the detective or roleblocker though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And puppy just posted. In response, yes, I'm wondering why mantis isn't dead yet. He's really smart and good at this game.

ok, im going to say this right now in case i die
town, do not place your complete trust in mantis
isnt it odd how he is probably the most outspoken in town, yet he is still alive? wouldn't mafia have killed him off by now unless he were one of their own? maybe he'll end up dead by day, idk, but it still seems weird to me
and notice how after he thought capella was the serial killer, she ended up dying? didnt capella seem like such a bad kill? mafia would want to get the serial killer out of the way because the SK could pick them off as well as town.

but the serial killer wouldnt want to kill someone who was suspected of being serial killer when they could take the fall. that doesnt make sense.

and now you're dismissing berrypop as a simple distraction? he claims the townie positions for the 2 of them like there is any concrete evidence they are both townies. if nikkinikki is lynched and turns out to be a regular townie, please suspect mantis and berrypop. and if i do end up dying tonight, there is a good chance it was because i was still wary of berrypop. i believe that one of them is mafia or both of them are.

im doing this as a precaution, understand. you arent exactly cleared, mantis.

Puppy, I'm using the same information that town has. I'm not infallible nor are you. But thank you. Now I have to go pull posts up on you. The reason Mafia hasn't killed me yet is because I'm a lowly Green vanilla townie. I have no powers but my my really annoying voice. My post count is 152. Puppy yours is 34. I will be back after I pull all your posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw The only Mafia member I really went after was 8floor and they kept disappearing due to time differences and then was modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are going to die Puppy, why haven't you presented your case against BerryPop now ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puppy, I also see that you voted for the same players to lynch that I did. Sweet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your timing Puppy, your timing.. I need to go now. I'll be back at the beginning of day.

PrayingMantis10 said:
The reason Mafia hasn't killed me yet is because I'm a lowly Green vanilla townie.
they dont know that. you only say that. outspoken players can be just as dangerous as blue roles to mafia.

prayingmantis10 said:
My post count is 152. Puppy yours is 34. I will be back after I pull all your posts.
why do you people keep mentioning post count like its worth anything? i caught scum for town so......

prayingmantis10 said:
If you are going to die Puppy, why haven't you presented your case against BerryPop now ?
i kind of did? berry is like her own case anyway. like how she keeps feeling the need to express that she is a townie every time she posts, or how she was defended by scum, how she dodges questions, tries to constantly throw suspicion around the entire player list when shes mentioned.

prayingmantis10 said:
Puppy, I also see that you voted for the same players to lynch that I did. Sweet.
i guess so? how is that relevant

- - - Post Merge - - -

and mantis has to leave apparently gah. town, if i die, do not forget my case. if he is scum he will try to make you forget it after i am dead.

Crud I just deleted my whole post.

1. If 2 green/blue die tonight, everybody needs to claim this day asap. including actions and results. I think it's the only possible way for town to survive.

2. What if the serial Killer chose 2 night lives instead of returning as a townie upon inspection? Saylor our blue vig could have shot the serial killer the first night and that knowledge died with them. NikkiNikki once again brought up the Whole roleblocking Farobi incident of the first night and managed to get green Farobi lynched. NikkiNikki needs to go. She is either Mafia or SK

3. Puppy you basically managed to roleclaim even after being told not to. Your plain for Just green Amelia to claim and the detective to inspect counterclaims is full of holes. What if there are no counterclaims or too many counterclaims?

- - - Post Merge - - -

crud. plan not plain.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the lack of color and whatnot. I needed to make sure this got in in time

what if??? more scum to catch!

also, cutting it real close so i cant respond before i die huh

Day 4​

ITookYourWaffles aka. Captain Nathaniel Flinch has died.

You have until the end of Day 4 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 4 will end 12am BST on Thursday 24th July (7pm EST on Wednesday 23nd July).

Back