• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Dang it, Cap. RIP to both you and gnoixaim.

I'm honestly unsure of voting either one of them. I'm still on the fence about NikkiNikki's case because she was left in a pretty disadvantageous situation where Kisstoefur brought suspicion on himself after we discovered that 8floor was mafia, and his reason for defending them still remains unclear. However I do agree that you might be on to something about Farobi.

Also, I thought that around this period in mafia it's a good idea to preserve the number of townies as much as we can? Despite if they're being a distraction or not? I mean, even though there's only 2 mafia members (Godfather and ???) and 1 Serial Killer, they still have a chance to turn things over and win.

At this time I might vote myself as placeholder. Tomorrow in the morning (in my time) I'm able to come back and change my vote if necessary.

im going to vote for berrypop right now. even after getting called out as possible godfather you still avoid making a defense for yourself to say other people are sus. if you ARE a scapegoat then youre making it way too easy for mafia :\

the farobi discussion is interesting, though. i do remember him saying that now. i think its worth the detective looking into to see if he actually comes back as a power role. because if he comes back as regular townie, that would make him the serial killer, wouldnt it?

Godfather and the roleblocker if I'm right. I do agree that somethings fishy with the night kill and the roleblock part I dunno what is Farobi's motives because I NEVER saw him playing as third party in other forum mafia I do want to hear more from him regarding the roleblocking. Since Tina changed the time I will try to wake up early and change my vote if somethings up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im going to vote for berrypop right now. even after getting called out as possible godfather you still avoid making a defense for yourself to say other people are sus. if you ARE a scapegoat then youre making it way too easy for mafia :\

the farobi discussion is interesting, though. i do remember him saying that now. i think its worth the detective looking into to see if he actually comes back as a power role. because if he comes back as regular townie, that would make him the serial killer, wouldnt it?

Sk can flip town

and looking at the "who posted" thingy Farobi has a lowest post among the nine of us tho most of his post are useful.
Fell free to slap me I shouldn't drink coffee

Basically I don't know how to defend myself right now. I'm not lying about being a townie. The mafia may be using me without me knowing though. I thought there were more than nine of us though.

And if farobi was roleblocked the night we had less kills doesn't that make him mafia?

And puppy you are beong a little suspicious not posting much. You mqy want to post more or roleclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

being*

Sigh. I think Farobi could very possibly be the Serial Killer. He definitely hasn't been as active this game as the other Newbie Mafia. I did see him on this thread after NikkiNikki called him out but he never posted. We are going to have to start mass roleclaiming really soon. I'm going to switch my vote to Farobi.

Just got back, Prayingmantis my so called passionate defenses did not save me in frozen mafia. you still voted for me and changed your mind when aerious came in to say I am a townie, so idk what you are talking about stepping up my defense, but I asure you that I am a townie!!

I going to send my vote for fabori for the reasons i stated.

And man my first mini case is all sloopy:/ sorry about that I was rushing. Like i said i wasnt going to be on for long.

Just got back, Prayingmantis my so called passionate defenses did not save me in frozen mafia. you still voted for me and changed your mind when aerious came in to say I am a townie, so idk what you are talking about stepping up my defense, but I asure you that I am a townie!!

I going to send my vote for fabori for the reasons i stated.

And man my first mini case is all sloopy:/ sorry about that I was rushing. Like i said i wasnt going to be on for long.
NikkiNikki I had the equivalent of a migraine in Frozen. It was hard enough for me to focus my eyeballs much less to think. I already changed my vote.

And puppy you are beong a little suspicious not posting much. You mqy want to post more or roleclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

being*
Why only puppy though? There's other people (including myself) that doesn't post much as well.

Well, you really just haven't been around much either, but i feel suspicious about puppy. But for now let's just keep our current votes.

Night 3

Jim continues to explore the surrounding area. He comes across as a mechanical object lying facedown in the dirt. He takes a step forward and then hesitates - remembering his encounter with Billy Bones. But nothing can move forward without taking a risk. He takes a deep breath and then reaches out, brushing his fingertips across cold metal.

Then it moves, jerking to life. A robot stands in front of him, with unfocused digital eyes and crooked antenna.

Jim stumbles back in shock. ?What are you??

?I am Captain Nathaniel Flint?s Bio-Electronic Navigator,? the robot says, ?but you can call me B.E.N.?

?Wait - Captain Flint?? Relief washes over him. ?He?s really here??

B.E.N.?s head spins around several times. ?Is he here? I cannot say. But he is certainly somewhere.?

Jim raises an eyebrow. ?Excuse me??

?He asked me to do him a favour when he left,? B.E.N. says, ?but I cannot remember what it was. To protect something - I think? Yes, I had to protect something! But what? Oh, if only I had my memory - you haven?t seen it, have you??

Jim glances around, before looking back to the robot. ?Your memory??

?I seem to have misplaced my memory chip,? B.E.N. says, ?will you help me find it??

?Sure, I guess,? Jim says.

A gunshot. A scream. Jim bolts from the clearing, sprinting back towards the crash site. Behind him, he can hear heavy clanking - and it takes him a moment to realise that the robot must be following him.

?What happened?? Jim asks.

A sailor lies dead in the mud. He looks from the body to Captain Amelia, who is still slumped on the floor. In one hand she holds a gun.

?I thought he was one of them,? she says.

Death surrounds them. The pirates must be drawing closer - especially with the sound of the gunshots.

?Let?s move on,? Jim says, ?we won?t achieve anything by just sitting around here, doing nothing.?

?But madam is hurt,? B.E.N. interjects, ?you must let me tend to her first. You should come to my house?all of you?I can tend to her there.?

?We don?t have ti??

?I insist.?

And thus, the party gather what few belongings they managed to bring from the ship and move on.

Farobi the RLS Legacy Sailor was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 3 will end 12am BST on Wednesday 23rd July (7pm EST on Tuesday 22nd July).

WHAT?! that doesn't make sense?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Farobi why didnt you say anything? when I posted you where there!?

omfg it should have been berry
Well, you really just haven't been around much either, but i feel suspicious about puppy. But for now let's just keep our current votes.
maybe that would mean something if you didnt shake the earth with your scum vibes

Damn y'all the votes swayed all the way from berry/nikki to farboli? (rip) I've got some catching up to do.

and looking at the "who posted" thingy Farobi has a lowest post among the nine of us tho most of his post are useful.
Fell free to slap me I shouldn't drink coffee
Then why'd you vote for him waffles? From this statement it seems like you were sided with him.

Berry, no offense but do you not feel suspicious of everyone?

Back