• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Bam the jock deer

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
150px-Bam_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Is he 'in boxes' and 'original'?
Yes and no. Usually, villagers from my cycling town are 'original,' but Bam was from the 'void;' i.e., he is not originally from my town.

His lack of 'originality' bothers me too much.
Then the rest of what I have to say shouldn't matter to you.

How much for him?
Free. However, see details below for how to enter.

How do I enter for a chance to invite him to my town?
Share the story of how you have helped the New Leaf community, whether here or at other websites; e.g., you hosted giveaways for villagers, sets, etc.; helped people to find their 'dreamies' for free; helped people fix their town after getting it ruined by a mentally disturbed guest. I am looking for story, not proof, of how you helped the community, so focus on details rather than links. Also, I am not expecting a scholarly essay, but certainly include all the information you think relevant.

Got an example of a decent story someone submitted?
There are plenty, but here is one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...your-story!)&p=3109961&viewfull=1#post3109961

I already entered one of your 'share your story' giveaways. Do I have to type up another one?
No. You may copy-paste or edit your previous entry.

So the best story wins, right?
As hinted above, I will not necessarily be picking the 'best story,' and even if I tried I am bound to disappoint people anyway. I'm just going to pick among promising entries and who is conveniently online at the time I arbitrarily decide to deny anymore entries. (So I might end this in a few minutes, an hour, a day, or several days; who knows.)

In other words, it's like musical chairs, except you need to give your story to enter the game, and since I am looking for 'promising entries,' those who seem to me to clearly not care about actually sharing their story might not make it into the pack of entries I will select from.

So you will announce the winner, right?
Not publicly: I will contact the winner privately. If the person chosen does not reply in an arbitrarily determined time frame (after all, this is musical chairs), I will privately contact another winner. This will take place after I have announced that I am no longer accepting entries, and have locked the topic.

Should I have space available when entering?
Yes.

May I enter for someone else?
Most likely no. Maybe you can convince me otherwise, but it better be a tear-jerker.

Will promising gifts improve my chances of winning?
No, silly.

Noted. But what if I insist on gifts anyway?
Gold shovel, please. Or bring whatever you want.

What if I just want to enter for a chance to 'sell' Bam?
Death awaits you.

That's not nice.
Die now.

What town and FC to get him?
Koriko at 4313-1249-5334.

So. story. I'm new to forums, but ill do my best, lol. Basically, on Facebook I met someone who played acnl and really wanted flurry. I had flurry before, but unfortunately, I lost her to tt accident. I basically gave flurry to her, no strings attached. She was really thankful, and in the end, I also managed to get flurry back. Moral of story? Do good things to other people and you will be rewarded in return. C:

One brave soul has entered the giveaway!

Are there no challengers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game of musical chairs is over!

I wonder who will win! The anticipation is killing me!

Back