Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
150px-Bam_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Is he 'in boxes' and 'original'?
Yes and no. Usually, villagers from my cycling town are 'original,' but Bam was from the 'void;' i.e., he is not originally from my town.

His lack of 'originality' bothers me too much.
Then the rest of what I have to say shouldn't matter to you.

How much for him?
Free. However, see details below for how to enter.

How do I enter for a chance to invite him to my town?
Share the story of how you have helped the New Leaf community, whether here or at other websites; e.g., you hosted giveaways for villagers, sets, etc.; helped people to find their 'dreamies' for free; helped people fix their town after getting it ruined by a mentally disturbed guest. I am looking for story, not proof, of how you helped the community, so focus on details rather than links. Also, I am not expecting a scholarly essay, but certainly include all the information you think relevant.

Got an example of a decent story someone submitted?
There are plenty, but here is one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...your-story!)&p=3109961&viewfull=1#post3109961

I already entered one of your 'share your story' giveaways. Do I have to type up another one?
No. You may copy-paste or edit your previous entry.

So the best story wins, right?
As hinted above, I will not necessarily be picking the 'best story,' and even if I tried I am bound to disappoint people anyway. I'm just going to pick among promising entries and who is conveniently online at the time I arbitrarily decide to deny anymore entries. (So I might end this in a few minutes, an hour, a day, or several days; who knows.)

In other words, it's like musical chairs, except you need to give your story to enter the game, and since I am looking for 'promising entries,' those who seem to me to clearly not care about actually sharing their story might not make it into the pack of entries I will select from.

So you will announce the winner, right?
Not publicly: I will contact the winner privately. If the person chosen does not reply in an arbitrarily determined time frame (after all, this is musical chairs), I will privately contact another winner. This will take place after I have announced that I am no longer accepting entries, and have locked the topic.

Should I have space available when entering?
Yes.

May I enter for someone else?
Most likely no. Maybe you can convince me otherwise, but it better be a tear-jerker.

Will promising gifts improve my chances of winning?
No, silly.

Noted. But what if I insist on gifts anyway?
Gold shovel, please. Or bring whatever you want.

What if I just want to enter for a chance to 'sell' Bam?
Death awaits you.

That's not nice.
Die now.

What town and FC to get him?
Koriko at 4313-1249-5334.

So. story. I'm new to forums, but ill do my best, lol. Basically, on Facebook I met someone who played acnl and really wanted flurry. I had flurry before, but unfortunately, I lost her to tt accident. I basically gave flurry to her, no strings attached. She was really thankful, and in the end, I also managed to get flurry back. Moral of story? Do good things to other people and you will be rewarded in return. C:

One brave soul has entered the giveaway!

Are there no challengers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game of musical chairs is over!

I wonder who will win! The anticipation is killing me!

Back