• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOOD MORNIN. Really excited for this game. :)

My mafia experiences online so far:

jammin out to CCR, having a good time, then I just get killed first night hahaha

(alright I'm in mafia mode now, no more silly video posts or anything like that. MAFIA MODE: ENGAGE)

Even though the game is about to start very soon, it is getting late here in my timezone, and I have to get up very early tomorrow morning - So I will unfortunately be heading to bed now. I'll drop in tomorrow morning though, if I have the time - And hopefully some discussions will already have been started by then. Godspeed, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm pretty excited for this game, but expect me to make mistakes, since this one is VERY confusing.

I'm pretty excited for this game, but expect me to make mistakes, since this one is VERY confusing.

I definitely think we should be pretty lenient against goof ups in the early game. While I definitely appreciate Fel's absolute thoroughness, I definitely think that there's a difference in reading the OP a few times over to get the gist vs having a tricky situation pop up in game. Just be sure to ask questions frequently because I wholly trust that Fel will work out any questions/goofs.

Just be sure you get your role down if it's something you're not familiar with....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely say definitely too much

I definitely think we should be pretty lenient against goof ups in the early game. While I definitely appreciate Fel's absolute thoroughness, I definitely think that there's a difference in reading the OP a few times over to get the gist vs having a tricky situation pop up in game. Just be sure to ask questions frequently because I wholly trust that Fel will work out any questions/goofs.

Just be sure you get your role down if it's something you're not familiar with....

Gotcha, I'll do that. Thanks. :3

Ughh a big storm is heading my way and my wifi might get a little buggy and I might not be able to post until it passes or calms down. So I hope it's not to big of a storm

Okay now.

#disinterestedTowniemode

Hey guys let's all roleclaim before the game starts, then look for suspicierous counter-claims

Get ready guys! It's happening soon!

330.gif

Everyone please PM me your role so we can get started with who to lynch. Anyone who doesn't send me their role will be up for lynch on Day One.

Day One

iqnIZGv.png

Another day began at the XCOM headquarters. Feloreena, the Commander of the XCOM Project, sat in the Mission Control facility, mindlessly staring at the Geoscape holo-globe. She repeatedly pushed the “Scan for Activity” button over and over again. “Not much going on today,” she mumbled under her breath. As she got up to go and check if there was something more interesting going on in the Laboratory, a message flashed up on her monitor.

'INCOMING COUNCIL COMMUNICATION!
The Council is requesting your presence in the Situation Room.'

Switching her step to head to the Situation Room, she was soon greeted by a shadowy figure appearing on screen.

“Hello, Commander.

We've intercepted a signal indicating that an abductee was able to escape alien captivity, and there is a limited window of opportunity to attempt an extraction. Be careful, as there is a rogue-like organisation attempting to intercept any rescue mission that arrives at the scene. You will not simply be dealing with the extraterrestrials this time. By the time your troops are on the ground, Central should have our complete intelligence report available.

Remember, we will be watching...”

The transmission ended, and a location was presented: Toulouse, France. As Feloreena turned to alert the troops at the Barracks, she was ambushed by an unknown entity. Before she could try to see their face, she could already feel the life being drained from her as a thick liquid was injected into her neck.

Minutes later, Central came rushing into the Situation Room. Unfortunately, the culprit had already fled the scene. He fell to his knees at the lifeless corpse of his Commander. A single tear rolled down his cheek, “We will get our revenge... all our enemies will die. I will avenge you, Commander, and I will find the traitor that did this.”

Feloreena (Commander), never awoke again.

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 18 to reach majority. Day One ends on Wednesday 9th July at 23:00 (GMT).

Players remaining: 34/34
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: ??

Last edited:
Everyone please PM me your role so we can get started with who to lynch. Anyone who doesn't send me their role will be up for lynch on Day One.
Don't. It's a bad idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[17:59:22] <Cory> rest in penis feloreena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back