• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Everytime I watch an Until Dawn playthrough I have a "nightmare" of playing a more frightening version myself. And it's not even, like, gorier or scarier. It just feels me with dread that I'm playing this dream version of Until Dawn. And the game itself is pretty harmless overall.

I should play Animal Crossing again. I'm stuck between "I don't want to delete my towns" and "I haven't played them in a long time, and it's hard getting the motivation to return".

Some of the current threads in the Café section remind me of the parody threads that the guys on the other forum I use regularly make. For example, if someone makes a thread titled "What's your favorite type of cat?" other users will then come along and make similar threads such as "What's your favorite type of bat?", "What's your favorite type of rat?", "What's your favorite type of gnat?" etc. (And sometimes things get reeeaaally ridiculous, he he).

FB_IMG_1710352944513.jpg

I didn't think the meme part was that funny, but koalas are just so cute.

I saw koala and opened the image reactively.

Just checked out a forum I used to be somewhat active on in 2016-2018 and oh gosh I am glad TBT has the rules it does because what in the world is going on over there??
(For context, they have an entire section for debates.)

This reminds me of a now defunct forum I briefly used that had a special section where you could call out other members and try to settle any problems you had with them (for better or for worse). You were also allowed to insult other members and wouldn't get in trouble for it unless they complained to the moderators about it (that was the rule; if they don't call it, the mods don't do anything about it, even if they saw the insults). A shame it shut down about a year and a half ago, as that forum was like a piece of the "wild west days of the internet".

I would be interested into a cool feather, a frost egg, and a will-o-wisp egg, but my strict budget rules and low TBT balance are the only reasons why I couldn’t get these collectibles.

And yes, I just traded in a will-o-wisp egg just to get the planet wand. But if I want another, I’ll have to wait much later. Besides, I’ll be after the frost egg next if I’m getting any new egg collectibles.

The first time I heard this song I was like, "why the heck are they playing that Soul song on an Alternative/Hard Rock radio station? Weird". It wasn't until various years later that I found out that it wasn't The Commodores' "Easy" that they were playing, it was actually Faith No More's cover of it (I only heard this cover a few times on that radio station, and it sounded awfully similar to the original, so...).

I feel like Space Junk Galaxy’s music is the spiritual successor to Dire Dire Docks’ music. In a few years it will probably experience a giant resurgence popular for the exact same reason.

So many ask me anything threads, the only question I can ever think of is "are you gay" but I don't wanna ruffle anyone's feathers
if i ever become insane enough to make one of those threads i give you full permission

• Love
Reactions: oak
To be honest, the only egg I want now besides the Stardust Egg (which I have) is the Frost Egg.

I watched Remember the Titans.

More like "forget the Titans" because I won't remember this movie in a week. My experiences with team sports were nothing like this.

I love Denzel though and he's one of my all time favorite actors.

Back