• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Five Nights at Freddies hit the theatre, and Im litterally shaking with excitment!!

But I also found out that something I was really hoping for, would be feature in it, and it IS!! I'm so excited, and happy they reached so far out to the community!! 😍

Just found out about this cool sea slug... it's called a leaf sheep......
It's not a plant but it can photosynthesise!

IMG_6842.png

not officially back yet (I'm just lurking, social battery is dead fr dkfjgkd) but to my friends on here, I hope you've all been doing well these last few weeks 💕
I’m enjoying the event. I participated in every main event (including all three mirror guesses and all three bottle guesses). I did a couple tent events as well. This is the best Halloween event TBT ever had.

IMG_4328.jpeg

it’s been 4 hours and i’m still thinking about them. 😔 genuinely one of the highlights of the movie for me is that the animatronics weren’t CGI. for them to be real and look exactly the way they did in the first game, same vibes and all, is insane to me. like, those are literally the same freaks who would glare at me from the security monitors when i was 12 LOL. the exact same foxy who would charge down the hallway at me and peek out from around the curtains. the attention to detail was so good. 😭

the atmosphere of freddy fazbear’s in the movie was so close to the vibe of it from the first game as well. the run-down, almost muggy feel to it. the drawings on the wall, the security monitors, the bonnie plush. 😭 i loved that balloon boy, springtrap, the cupcake, and i think either circus baby or ballora were included as well! and the little easter egg at the end of the credits… the opening scene that had the same art style as the mini-games from the games… the “i always come back”???? matpat???????

between this and barbie, i apologize for how annoying i’m going to be for the rest of my life next few months LOL.

When it comes to the work week or school week, Thursday is one of the better days of the week. Because there’s one more day after, and then the weekend is here.
Honestly that's a better way to look at it. Closer to the coming weekend than Tuesday or Wednesday will ever be 🙏

Honestly that's a better way to look at it. Closer to the coming weekend than Tuesday or Wednesday will ever be 🙏
It works that way with the months of the year too. In school (which depends on state), as well as some occupations, June and July are to the year as Saturday and Sunday are to the week. But given the whole semesters and vacations, August and January are the Mondays, September and February are the Tuesdays, October and March are the Wednesdays, November and April are the Thursdays, and December and May are the Fridays. While Thanksgiving Break and Spring Break are the recess periods.

The internet loves making up holidays doesn't it? Lol.

Who knew styling a linda belcher wig would be so complicated. My partner and I hair sprayed the crap out of it so hopefully the hair stays in place.

Back