• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I feel like Im learning alot of japanese just from my Gei Neko villager's catch phraises and greetings are all in japanese.

Its kinda fun tbh.

Old Doctor: Okay your blood sugar results look stable we can go ahead and take you off of insulin.

Me: Um okay I guess?

(one year later)

New Doctor: That doctor you had before should've never took you off of insulin because Type 2 Diabetes cannot be cured.

Me: I've been screwed over again......

I feel like Im learning alot of japanese just from my Gei Neko villager's catch phraises and greetings are all in japanese.

Its kinda fun tbh.
me playing tomodachi collection lol, I play the English patch so the written text is in English but the miis still speak in Japanese. it is pretty fun! 😄

as of late I've been rediscovering my love for the Luigi's Mansion games. maybe after like 8 months I'll finally get around to playing LM3 😂👻

I see everyone playing Tears of the Kingdom. I am happy for them but for me I am not into Zelda.
This reminds me of a situation back when the very first Splatoon released. I had a group of friends I used to play Mario Kart 8 with. My whole group of friends ditched the game for Splatoon even though I wasn’t interested. I did like Splatoon after trying it, which honestly, the only reason I did was because everyone else was doing it. However, I wasn’t that into it and it was just a game I’d play casually. My favorite part were the ink wars. Is that what they’re called?

It just left a bad taste in my mouth from the start since I saw it as “the game my friends ditched me for.” Not to say they can’t have their own interests, but it seems like they quit Mario Kart in favor of Splatoon. Seems like Tears of the Kingdom is going to be “the game” for a while.

Again, I don’t mean anything bad by it. It’s just that the hype that game is getting is very similar to the hype that surrounded Splatoon when it was announced. The only difference, though, is that I don’t currently have a group of friends to play Mario Kart with, so this doesn’t affect me this time around.

The way you phrased that just reminded me of this.

Yeah, I don't care for the Legend of Zelda games at all. Way too complicated with way too many puzzles. Granted, Genshin Impact is basically inspired by BOTW and Honkai: Star Rail is inspired by Genshin a bit, but neither of those games are nearly as bad with the puzzles. Plus, they lean more on the anime side, which I prefer.

Was online yesterday or the other day and I was literally the only one showing online. This place is so dead, haha.
Ngl that journal event they did around January or whatever? didn't help matters. Not trying to knock what they were doing, but whenever I logged on everyone was so focused on competing for the best journal entry that they weren't active at all. So I'd come on, see the same posts from the other day (or just my posts being the most recent ones from a day ago) and just log off.

Rinse and repeat that for a whole month+ and the activity really dipped.

^ *voice echoing off walls*
Hello, anyone there?

The other day someone gave me part of a set of hygiene bottles he had, he had one hand soap one and one hand lotion, both had the picture of a green herb on it and at first when I saw it I told him, "Why are you giving me the weed lotion???"

It wasn't weed. It was aloe vera.

It still looks like weed to me. So I always call it "the weed lotion" or "the weed soap" to him. I don't care if it's unfunny. We both think it's hilarious.

can't believe that source code leak for SM64 happened 3 years ago already, literally feels like it wasn't that long ago at all.

the relief I felt knowing Luigi was in fact in the game somewhere (aka L really is real!) is still alive and well, I love that boy 😌💚

today is one of those days where i wish i could cut my hair shorter for stylistic reasons but my hairdresser has advised against that because my hair is very thick and will poof up. bro i hate my hair texture sometimes smh

I don't believe in anything supernatural but I did 2 tarot readings on myself recently (one with physical cards and one I had ChatGPT generate) and they were both scary accurate?? just something I've been thinking about.

i wish i could paint my nails but every time i do i literally can’t stand it, it’s messy and it chips away. i don’t know how people get theirs so smooth looking or they’re probably wearing acrylics, oh the struggle.

me seeing or thinking of something I like normally: "omg this is so great hehe i love it"

me seeing or thinking of something I really love: *actively going out of my way to avoid it cause I like it sm I can't process it and it lowkey makes me anxious but I also love it ksjdflksjdflks*

Almost done w/ Final Fantasy II. I'm in Pandemonium and just got Masamune. The Emperor's going down!

Back