• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

oh wow i didnt know you could make little animations/gifs with firealpaca now im obsessed!

you can? omg i have to try hah...

also ugh so tired and i need to boil water for potatoes *ded*

yea! i made this cute thing in the spirit of halloween!
CMoKJHG.gif

Transformers, robots in disguise!!!

Or is it 'in the skies'? Since...they showed the decepticons flying at that part, right? 0.=

I'm so confused... I know! It's... a conspiracy! The creators must have carefully planned this so they could mess with our minds!!!

Illuminati confirmed! O.O ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

who the **** thought it was a good idea with those plastic cans of lingonberry jam ?! ****ing things splats everywhere.

I usually reply but there's this short critique which came out of the blue and was not asked for when the person has only seen a few of my older works on a website I haven't posted on for a while and generalized it on my art
They didn't point out what is wrong either just that 'something' is off so yupppp bye

I still can't believe my classmate passed away. I just did a group project with him less than a couple weeks ago. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a great guy and he was close to graduating. Really a sad thing to hear.

yea! i made this cute thing in the spirit of halloween!
View attachment 186666

Can I has? *w*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't believe my classmate passed away. I just did a group project with him less than a couple weeks ago. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a great guy and he was close to graduating. Really a sad thing to hear.

Wow, that sucks.

How? Did he commit suicide or was it an accident? :'(
I hope he rests in peace now. Poor guy.

I cant wait to get circle lenses + braces off + haircut

I still have my braces ;-; I think I'm going to get my braces off next year in August...blech, something's stuck in my teeth rn lol :p

Man, sorry to hear that :( I hope he rests in peace.

i should start using that old keyboard piano, i wonder if my brother will let me have it, its not like he uses it anyway

I still have my braces ;-; I think I'm going to get my braces off next year in August...blech, something's stuck in my teeth rn lol :p

oh how long have you had them so far? I've had them for around two years and its kind of lame being a senior with braces still ;;
---------------------
I'm nervous for Friday o-o

I'm battling with a cold so I'm quite literally living on lemsips and hot chocolate right now.

I wish I could just magically freeze anyone or anything when i get one of those moments where i just need peace and quiet :-/

Back