Place your random thoughts.

oh wow i didnt know you could make little animations/gifs with firealpaca now im obsessed!

you can? omg i have to try hah...

also ugh so tired and i need to boil water for potatoes *ded*

yea! i made this cute thing in the spirit of halloween!
CMoKJHG.gif

Transformers, robots in disguise!!!

Or is it 'in the skies'? Since...they showed the decepticons flying at that part, right? 0.=

I'm so confused... I know! It's... a conspiracy! The creators must have carefully planned this so they could mess with our minds!!!

Illuminati confirmed! O.O ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

who the **** thought it was a good idea with those plastic cans of lingonberry jam ?! ****ing things splats everywhere.

I usually reply but there's this short critique which came out of the blue and was not asked for when the person has only seen a few of my older works on a website I haven't posted on for a while and generalized it on my art
They didn't point out what is wrong either just that 'something' is off so yupppp bye

I still can't believe my classmate passed away. I just did a group project with him less than a couple weeks ago. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a great guy and he was close to graduating. Really a sad thing to hear.

yea! i made this cute thing in the spirit of halloween!
View attachment 186666

Can I has? *w*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't believe my classmate passed away. I just did a group project with him less than a couple weeks ago. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a great guy and he was close to graduating. Really a sad thing to hear.

Wow, that sucks.

How? Did he commit suicide or was it an accident? :'(
I hope he rests in peace now. Poor guy.

I cant wait to get circle lenses + braces off + haircut

I still have my braces ;-; I think I'm going to get my braces off next year in August...blech, something's stuck in my teeth rn lol :p

Man, sorry to hear that :( I hope he rests in peace.

i should start using that old keyboard piano, i wonder if my brother will let me have it, its not like he uses it anyway

I still have my braces ;-; I think I'm going to get my braces off next year in August...blech, something's stuck in my teeth rn lol :p

oh how long have you had them so far? I've had them for around two years and its kind of lame being a senior with braces still ;;
---------------------
I'm nervous for Friday o-o

I'm battling with a cold so I'm quite literally living on lemsips and hot chocolate right now.

I wish I could just magically freeze anyone or anything when i get one of those moments where i just need peace and quiet :-/

Back