• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

I was wrong about you Kammeh I so sorry. ;_;

But good job guys, she actually was scum. I was a little unsure about that one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO THIS AIN'T MAJORA'S MASK GET OFF OATH

So here's what I think is going to happen by daybreak: Either I would have died so that Crystal is set up to be even more suspicious, if she's truly town and not a mafia member or a serial killer. Or...mafia will repeat its pattern and kill off Crystal to try and make me look sus again. But there's why I voted for Crystal. I confess this now because people with roles have likely already sent them in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also not going to discredit the suspicion that Crystal could be scummy, but for some reason her pattern in this game matches the one she had in Frozen. But yeah, if I die first and then somebody tries to try to drive a lynch on crystal and she flips town, pay attention to those trying to drive her lynch.

So here's what I think is going to happen by daybreak: Either I would have died so that Crystal is set up to be even more suspicious, if she's truly town and not a mafia member or a serial killer. Or...mafia will repeat its pattern and kill off Crystal to try and make me look sus again. But there's why I voted for Crystal. I confess this now because people with roles have likely already sent them in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also not going to discredit the suspicion that Crystal could be scummy, but for some reason her pattern in this game matches the one she had in Frozen. But yeah, if I die first and then somebody tries to try to drive a lynch on crystal and she flips town, pay attention to those trying to drive her lynch.

i wouldn't be surprised if i die tonight for the exact same reason, i pushed for C r y s t a l two days ago when everyone was voting Pom and i'm still suspicious of her

Also since this may or may not be my final night alive in this game, some thoughts on some people.

Crystal: I'm still suspicious of you for reasons I've listed numerous times, but if you're not mafia, my idea of what they might do to you could very well happen or not happen if I guessed it right and they want to change plans in a panic.

epona: You've had a grudge against In-a-pickle all game. I'm not pointing this out a suspicious, rather as something for other players to keep in mind.

Waffles: I still find the 'hey maybe we can find scum by seeing who visited Aerious' profile' thing to be weird. Not the bit about who visited the hosts though.

tinytaylor: You're still a little suspicious mostly because you've been doing nothing but bandwagoning and fillering this entire game. Not to say you haven't acted this way in other games and not flipped scum, to be fair. But it's still something worth taking note of.

hanzy: you've also been really lowkey in this game and only popping in to vote and save yourself from modkill. You might be busy with other stuff though, so that throws my suspicions off along with other people. 4th of July and all.

Callaway and In-a-pickle: you were being suspicious of Murray in the beginning of the game simply because she jumped on Pom, and that was your only reason for being suspicious of Murray. Also you seem almost overly defensive in your last post In-a-pickle.

I also wonder if the serial killer doesn't exist. There has been one less kill than the kill potential each night. He/she could just be lying low though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

However @people still hiding behind 'but it's 4th of july weekend!' ...the weekend is over. No longer can you use that as a defense if you're trying to hide behind it.

Day 4

Kuya grips the ferry’s railings, staring down into the water. Ryunosuke had taken his own life. It was just him and Sakura now.

He reaches into his back pocket, producing the map Shun had punched holes into. He opens it wide, examining the locations. There was money concealed in three more locations between here and Tokyo. But what was the point now?

Sakura tugs at his sleeve. “Where are we going?”

He glances down at her, then back to the map. He sighs and retreats across the deck, back to where he and Ryunosuke’s backpacks sit. Between them, they had fifty million yen. There was still another one hundred and fifty thousand more buried underground.

’I could always call the police. Tip them off that I’ve found the kid,’ he thinks to himself, ’then I could just stop at Osaka instead of travelling all the way to Tokyo.’

He glances around before beginning to transfer the money from Ryunosuke’s bag into his own. He stashes the map inside too, then hoists it up over his shoulder.

“Sakura,” Kuya says.

Her eyes are like steel. He hesitates.

“You’re thinking of leaving me behind, aren’t you?”

A lump forms in his throat. “N-No.”

“I know you don’t like me.”

“I don’t not like you. I just don’t… like you.”

“That’s the same thing, you dummy,” Sakura says.

“Hey, respect your elders!”

The boat jerks. Sakura tumbles. Kuya lunges forward and grabs her, then barely manages to grasp onto the side before the force of the jolt sends them overboard. Two other passengers aren’t so lucky, falling over the railings. Green blood flows to the surface.

As he watches the other passengers floundering, Kuya remembers why they began this journey: he, Ryunosuke, Shun, and Ataru. It was to save Ataru’s daughter, Chiharu. All it would take is the amount of money he is already carrying in his rucksack.

gnoixaim the Citizen fell overboard.
C r y s t a l the Citizen fell overboard.

You have until the end of Day 4 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 4 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Thursday 10th July.

Apologises for yesterday. I was too tired to stay up.

Last edited:
intense as usual. However, we are losing greens at an alarming rate. And there is definitly a SK at work here. Why else would there be 2 kills per night?

intense as usual. However, we are losing greens at an alarming rate. And there is definitly a SK at work here. Why else would there be 2 kills per night?

don't forget about the vigilante
my guess is the vig shot C r y s t a l and mafia killed gnoxiaim

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP C r y s t a l, too, i was so sure you were scum!

i feel like this might get pinned on me now as gnoxiaim was the only player to call me out as suspicious throughout the game, and i pushed for C r y s t a l to be lynched on day two
just stating it before anybody else tries to bring these things up and use them against me

I probably shouldn't have announced my plan since now they're not going to point fingers at me once again to make themselves obvious. Whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm looking way back into the thread and tinytaylor and Waffles were protecting Crazy-Gamer. And right now I don't sus epona. Just wanted to bring that up even if I'm late to do so.

This is my first game, and I just found it weird that she jumped Pom right off the bat without any provocation. Pom ended up being Mafia, so their actions were founded, however they jumped the gun without any other reason other than "because".

I also have a bigger excuse to not being as active, even though I am trying to be. I'm currently on the path to move to another country in the next few months. I am working extra hours before I leave because the USD is weaker than the Euro. I would rather have a cushion, you know?

I probably shouldn't have announced my plan since now they're not going to point fingers at me once again to make themselves obvious. Whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm looking way back into the thread and tinytaylor and Waffles were protecting Crazy-Gamer. And right now I don't sus epona. Just wanted to bring that up even if I'm late to do so.

I said one thing about defending Crazy's playing style? I have to admit this game I haven't really inserted my own opinion and I've been pretty busy, still in Florida with hardly any wifi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw rip everyone, I was convinced kammeh was suspect.

I think 80% of the entire playerbase of this game has 'net issues' or is 'too busy to be vocal' and if nobody creates any discussion then maf or serial killer is likely to win.

I agree, I'm taking a look back at some of the mafia posts to see if I find something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll work on this in the morning. my wifi is sketch

Also let's think about some math here:

Today there are nine players left in the game. One is scum and one is serial killer. We still have jailer, town roleblocker, vigilante, and qwerty confirmed as Sakura. And there are three innocent citizens. I checked the co-host's profiles and neither of them have any visits from anyone other than me (because I visited to check), so that strategy is obviously not going to work. Anyways, today it's 7 vs. 2.

Tonight if we mislynch, there will be 6 townies against the one maf and the one serial killer. The worst that can happen is that the vigilante aims at a citizen, the mafia kills a citizen, and the serial killer leaves a citizen. This will leave 3 vs. 2 by the next day unless the jailer and roleblocker work their magic correctly. There are a whole bunch of other scenarios that are better than this one but that's the worst that can happen.

Since this is a no PM game, a part of me wonders when we should ask for people to claim their roles and start examining who is really who.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tl;dr: I don't know who is who at this point and I'm wondering if it would be beneficial for town to know who is who at this point to avoid mislynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You mean about Crazy-Gamer's strategy or gamestyle? Tiny told me how he plays so I search about it and I agreed. I also suggested to vig shot Crazy-Gamer but gnoixaim disagree because he wants to see if CG slipped up.
Since crazy gamer is a noob and doesnt know what to do just help him or let the vig shoot him because he is a distraction.

I don't think we should waste a vig. shot on Crazy-Gamer. It's really hard to tell if they're just playing a dumb townie that is actually mafia, or if they're like this in general.

We should keep discussing guys we have 1 sk and 1 scum if we don't then the sk or the scum wins

Back