Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

I went ahead and voted for Kammeh because I want to trust my suspicions on this one. If she pops in and gives a sufficient defense then I might unvote and vote for somebody who seems really suspicious as well.

i'm still waiting on kammeh's reply. i'm not sure if I find shink suspicious but they sure are inactive. maybe the sk?
well I'll vote shink just because of my suspicion they're the sk.

i'm in Florida and our resort has no wifi (sucks) but I'll be checking in

also very suspicious of in-a-pickle right now. bandwagoning on the shinkuzame vote without even posting, and also using being 'busy' as an excuse for inactivity. i'm busy too, but you made the committment of joining a mafia game; the least you can do is post every so often to check in and offer up some sort of contribution to the game. pretty scummy behaviour.

I was actually was the first to vote shinkuzame, not to attack you, but it wouldn't make sense to criticize me of bandwagoning when I clearly justified why I suspected them. Being legitimately busy around 4th of July weekend is a huge reason why I haven't been able to post excessively. Being constantly on the go for two days, especially in places without any wifi OR internet, makes it almost impossible to try and read through the thread and make an opinion. Sorry I want to spend time with my family for a day.
It would make sense to criticize me of being inactive if it wasn't a holiday, but it is, so it's completely unjustified to suspect someone of that. Maybe you don't have any plans so you can't relate? I've been fairly active this whole time until now, and I plan to continue to be.
If you have any real reasons to suspect me, I'd be happy to hear them.

okay yeah I think Kammehs definitely acting suspicious can someone tell me why shinkuzames suspicious again

okay yeah I think Kammehs definitely acting suspicious can someone tell me why shinkuzames suspicious again

Really inactive, jumped on the 'moron could be using reverse psychology' boat (which is fair tbh), and is only voting to avoid being modkilled but not saying much in the thread. I'm kind of unsure tbh, with the holiday and all.

I'm actually going away for camp tomorrow, so I'm not going to vote and instead will just let Tina modkill me. If you vote for me it'd be a waste.
Good luck town!

I think if shinkazume can post a reason, vote with a good explanation then maybe hes safe

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, I think we can safely rule out Kammeh haha.

yes lol
so that leaves?
me I think judging by eponas post
Shinkuzame
crystal was it??
IDK who to vote for at this stage
(and to epona)
srsly just because ive been inactive doesnt mean.........hang on arent u the one who bandwagoned on chibi.hoshi because THEY were inactive. I want a chance to prove myself that i am town and wil contribute further on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant she for shinkazume but I cant edit

Sorry guys I haven't been active the past few days. Not because of 4th of July (I'm in Europe) but because of family stuff. Also I only have my phone so apologies if I'm slow :p

I really get the feeling that Shinkuzame kind of just posts for the sake of posting and trying to blend in as much as possible, rather than contribute many of her own ideas. Yes I understand she's been busy but I feel like the posts she dors make don't really do anything to help.

I was actually was the first to vote shinkuzame, not to attack you, but it wouldn't make sense to criticize me of bandwagoning when I clearly justified why I suspected them. Being legitimately busy around 4th of July weekend is a huge reason why I haven't been able to post excessively. Being constantly on the go for two days, especially in places without any wifi OR internet, makes it almost impossible to try and read through the thread and make an opinion. Sorry I want to spend time with my family for a day.
It would make sense to criticize me of being inactive if it wasn't a holiday, but it is, so it's completely unjustified to suspect someone of that. Maybe you don't have any plans so you can't relate? I've been fairly active this whole time until now, and I plan to continue to be.
If you have any real reasons to suspect me, I'd be happy to hear them.

i was talking about today's lynch, not in the past
i know it's a holiday and there's really no need to get so defensive about it, i'm just commenting that you haven't posted much over the past day or night cycle
fair enough if you didn't have wi-fi, i wasn't aware of that and that was all you had to say

Like most have said Jellofish has been blending in and bit really contributing. I'll be voting for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They've also don't really vote a just put a "placeholder".

Last edited:
Like most have said Jellofish has been blending in and bit really contributing. I'll be voting for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They've also don't really vote a just put a "placeholder".

No editing (Is this your second time)

Sorry I've been inactive! I've been packing to move for Germany, working and my daughter has been sick. I have read everything over and while it hurts me because we are dating, I agree that Shinkuzame is suspicious. I hate that I stood up for her just to have my suspicions turned. I'll be voting for her. ;o ;

Oh, and is Shinkuzame IS a girl XD

Since Kammeh is just going to go and get herself modkilled, I'm going to change my vote to Crystal. We asked her numerous times to tell us why she thinks Callaway is sus but she never answered, and jumped on Jellofish, who I think is inno. I'm going to stick with this vote and see what happens to me or other players tonight. I'll explain later if I survive. If I don't, I hope some of you townies will be able to look into this.

Also yall are going all over the place. Why does everyone have a life but me lmao?

i was talking about today's lynch, not in the past
i know it's a holiday and there's really no need to get so defensive about it, i'm just commenting that you haven't posted much over the past day or night cycle
fair enough if you didn't have wi-fi, i wasn't aware of that and that was all you had to say

Ok, but I kinda figured the same reasons would justify today's lynch, if not more (shinkuzame really hasn't done anything). It's ok, guess I was just still annoyed from people criticizing bandwagoning when they had real reasons.
Ehhh...dang wifi...why can't it be everywhere.

I'm sorry, but day post will be a couple of hours late. I need an early night and oath2order is at work, so he'll post when he gets home. Anyone who doesn't vote will be modkilled. Kammeh will definitely be modkilled. OP and thread title won't be updated until tomorrow morning, but it will still officially be night once oath2order posts.

It is summer, so people are busy outside of TBT, myself included. I don't know if inactivity should be considered a factor in the hunt simply because people are travelling and spending time with family and even working. Even the hosts are busy with these factors, so maybe we should look into other factors and let the inactive players be mod killed.

Just a thought...

Tina will do a more in-character flavor text post. Since she didn't give me flavor text, I'm doing my own.

The stress of being on the run was too much for shinkuzame and she killed herself. The sunset shone upon red blood.

Kammeh and sunshinetea were resting in their house on the side of the road. It had been a long day at work and they figured they'd rest and relax. A rattling sound could be heard and Kammeh jumped up. It was nothing out of the ordinary, but the earthquake seemed to last a little longer than normal. The two exited their house and were immediately greeted by the moon right above them. The moon seemed to have a strangely angry face.

The earth shook violently. The Clock Town members stood bravely in front of Majora's Wrath as it stood defiantly in front of the town, hands tied behind it's back. It looked at the town, then up at the moon, gasping. With the town distracted, it ran. The archers, fired, striking it in it's back, red blood pouring out. It roared in anger, shaking the town. With it's last breath, it cast a bolt of lightning into the town, striking Kammeh and sunshinetea, turning them into a pile of green ashes.

shinkuzame, aka Ryunosuke, the Mafia Roleblocker won't wake up.

Kammek and sunshinetea were transported to a distant land and modkilled for not voting.

You have 24 hours to send in your actions,

Last edited:
2 townies dead but at least we didn't kill them
good job guys, 1 more mafia member and the serial killer to go!

Back