• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Flag

tolisamarie

Bells
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
What is your town flag? Mine is a picture of my dachshund doggie, Precious. :cool:

Show me yours!!

HNI_0036.jpg

tumblr_n6elx0RboI1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

I designed my own original crest with a "H" embedded on a shield. I have two swords cross between the shield and a spade. The background is red and white checkers.

Last edited:
OMG I love it, it's so cuuuute!
Mine is the logo of the infamous spaceship Serenity.
Because my town's name is Serenity, I thought it was a nice ref.

I just realized I don't have a proper screenie of it, you can see most of it on this one though:
HNI_0072 (2).JPG

Here is mine. I have plenty more in my signature.

HNI_0090.jpg

kitty.jpg

Don't ask me why it has anything to do with my town. It doesn't. I just put it as that one day and never changed it

LoQo4rd.jpg

I tried to make a amethyst looking kind of thing to match my town!
It's really just the diamond from Minecraft with a quilted background and a different color scheme.

Well, I don't have a picture but my flag is currently Toadette, love her!

HNI_0021.JPG

I made my flag to be like one of those color tunnels and decided to go with black due to the theme I want to have in the future. Also, eew rain.

Mine is the Stark flag from Game of Thrones. So doesn't fit my town name and pastel paths tbh.

Uffe made mine, too! I don't want to upload a pic because it's not mine to do so with, but it has a lovely teal rose on a black background. It is in honour of my paternal grandmother, Mae, and my late father told me she always loved teal (or sea-green back in her day) and roses.

I love love love the flag! Uffe is awesome!

And Tolisamarie...that is indeed PRECIOUS! <3

2pVoCsn.jpg

Muh flag- sorta. It's got sort of a cat thing going on- plus red and gold, which are "my" colors, and a little fun Roman numeral bonus at the bottom.

I think it's fun. I'd like to make something simpler, but every time I try, it just looks- not so great.

These are all pretty nice. LalaLand's is adorable with the butterfly. Nice job, everybody, from what I can see.

Back