• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Guess who's homeeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I guess I gotta be a martyr for everyone to understand the truth. However for my team I suppose im okay with that. Sorry I"m with my elderly grandmother.
you guys better win for me, okay? Hopefully my posts will help you after i'm gone. I'm looking for more evidence now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and jeremy, please make my death amusing XD

Mew seriously don't vote for yourself. It is never a good idea.

It seems everyone is in the bandwagon train on voting Mew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find that there is not enough evidences to lynch someone so i'll just vote for a no lynch for now.

I'm not going for a Gallows lynch, I still think lynching inactive players the first lynch is a silly idea. Especially since this time there are only 2 mafia. I'm also going to cut Mew a break because I feel that she was just scared about being picked out, even if it wasn't for scumminess at first. Just for a second let's imagine Mew is the detective, if you were in her place would you have admitted in thread that you were detective? Most likely not. We need to be very careful those who we choose to lynch even though there are more town to mafia. We have a very high chance of killing off ourselves. I'm going with a no lynch until I see more evidence.

As i said previously, i'm really not the detective, i'm tony marston. Everyone just began assuming i was and i figured that it might work out for our teams favor. However once someone else said THEY were tony marston, then everyone instantly began to bandwagon on me. I was with my grandmother earlier for a visit, and all i had to type was a phone. I couldn't type fast enough thats why i was lurking so much. If anything i thought people would trust me more because i wasn't on hidden mode like others.
I voted myself because i figured my death might help other members of the team. No one trusts me anymore and a lot of people are bandwagoning. I'm figuring my death might make more people suspicious and people might actually believe me. Besides, i can say i told you so at the very least. Got my gifs all ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still dead kids!

Sorry i could never avenge you Lauren. But no one trusts me, and i just don't have a chance in this game anymore.
IM COMING HOME WITH YOU LAUREN.

I simply do not believe that mewx3 is scum. I really hate to vote no lynch because I'm 100% against no lynches but I just haven't had the time or opportunity to even look at this thread outside of like once today. I got all my important stuff out of the way today so I'll be able to invest myself fully into the game tomorrow. I'm going to vote for a no lynch tonight however simply because I feel that Mew is being jumped on pretty eagerly and unjustly from the quotes and bits that I've read. Hopefully you don't take this as some form of ammunition to use against me in some way once tomorrow comes. As I said I look forward to investing myself fully then.

Night 1

roOzaNN.png

The guests were quick to point blame at Mewmewmewm (Tony Marston), who one of them had seen hovering around Lauren. He was promptly hanged from the chandelier. With the killer dead, they hoped to have a simple and safe journey off the island. Except Mewmewmewm wasn't the killer and the boat wasn't coming for another week!

Night 1 will last 24 hours and will end on June 16th at 11:30 PM EDT or until all night actions / no-actions have been submitted.

Sorry guys that I wasn't active. But i voted for Mew just do to there being two claims of Tony Martson.
Lynching Mew was to quell the curiousity.

Sorry guys that I wasn't active. But i voted for Mew just do to there being two claims of Tony Martson.
Lynching Mew was to quell the curiousity.

Come on, not even a RIP XD
Oh and
tumblr_lvglvqpJmG1qzgpx9.gif

yep. So thats a thing XD
WIN THIS THING FOR ME AND MAHOU OKASAN ヽ(;▽;)ノ

RIP Mew, may you forever enjoy KFC with Lauren in purgatory :(

Hey guys just going to say now that we had a bit of a storm and my internet has been dropping in and out all morning, had a solid ten minutes before so I'm going to try and catch up real quick now and pass on some thoughts. Before I start though, what the **** happened to mwmemwewew.

Hey guys just going to say now that we had a bit of a storm and my internet has been dropping in and out all morning, had a solid ten minutes before so I'm going to try and catch up real quick now and pass on some thoughts. Before I start though, what the **** happened to mwmemwewew.

- Mew claimed "detective"
- Everyone called Mew out on his/her claim
- Mew said he/she didn't really claim "detective" and that she was metaphorically calling us all detectives
- Mew claimed Tony Marston
- Feloreena also claimed Tony Marston
- We assumed that there couldn't be two of the same role
- Mew was lynched
- Mew was indeed Tony Marston
- We dun goof'd

That's pretty much the gist of it.

hahaha best explanation, thanks kisstoefur.

Ok well the one major thing i picked up on was people actually asking mewmewmew to confirm a detective claim in the thread. Others might see things differently but woah that is just about one of the most anti-town tactics I can think of. In a game where pms are allowed, there is no need whatsoever to highlight little hints like that for the entire thread of people you dont yet trust to see, including scum.

Ashtot
NikkiNikki
Alice

Honestly I do believe that if you were scum you would keep this kind of thing to your own scum chat, but given how the lynch played out im not going to rule out you three for trying to start the lynch or raise town against Mew. You were the three main offenders in my eyes. Also, on the double upped roles, having two people of the exact same role still doesn't seem rational to me. We need to do something about Faloreena, maybe a detective or consider them for a lynch tomorrow if nothing comes up. If you are just a townie then what is there to lose, which is basically the same attitude half of mews bandwagon was surrounded by.

On superpenguin, oath2order highlighted his vote before and I'm not buying his explanation at all. Lynching someone just to "quell the curiosity" when there is still a very slim chance that a player is trying to conceal a blue role is pretty scummy to me. Just some thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and that list, of course i don't mean all three could be scum or something, just possibilities.

Or maybe it's possible that we have a double claim and another detective could've conflicted?

I guess this is the problem with PMing in mafia. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Well, this looks bad on me now. Pretty disappointed that Mew voted for them self considering she might not have been lynched as she had 8 votes total. >.< All I can say now is that I can confirm that people in this game can apparently have the same name, but of course I have no way to confirm that to everyone else unless I die or a detective checks me (but then I'll get the whole 'you must be the godfather!!' and so on...). If you want to lynch me I am willing to sacrifice myself for town if you are going to use the valuable information you might get from it, just don't waste a vigilante shot on this. I don't expect everyone to believe my claim, but all I can say is that it is true and why on earth would a mafia player but themselves in the spotlight to kill a townie? We also need to bear in mind that the remaining conflicting claims are potentially from one set of town players and the two mafia players (unless mafia have the same town role, who knows in this game).

hahaha best explanation, thanks kisstoefur.

Ok well the one major thing i picked up on was people actually asking mewmewmew to confirm a detective claim in the thread. Others might see things differently but woah that is just about one of the most anti-town tactics I can think of. In a game where pms are allowed, there is no need whatsoever to highlight little hints like that for the entire thread of people you dont yet trust to see, including scum.

Ashtot
NikkiNikki
Alice

Honestly I do believe that if you were scum you would keep this kind of thing to your own scum chat, but given how the lynch played out im not going to rule out you three for trying to start the lynch or raise town against Mew. You were the three main offenders in my eyes. Also, on the double upped roles, having two people of the exact same role still doesn't seem rational to me. We need to do something about Faloreena, maybe a detective or consider them for a lynch tomorrow if nothing comes up. If you are just a townie then what is there to lose, which is basically the same attitude half of mews bandwagon was surrounded by.

On superpenguin, oath2order highlighted his vote before and I'm not buying his explanation at all. Lynching someone just to "quell the curiosity" when there is still a very slim chance that a player is trying to conceal a blue role is pretty scummy to me. Just some thoughts.

Oh well I am playing the newbie mafia which pms are not allowed so I though this one was the same. Though I believed and have said that there was the possibilities of 2 roles being used. Of course everyone will just vote out the newbies since everyone that is playing are experienced players.

Alright, so with Mew flipping up as Tony Marston the Townie it looks very peculiar for Feloreena to have claimed the same exact role and character - However, in a game with only 2 Mafia, I just cannot see why you'd out yourself like she did if you didn't have the role you claimed to have just to get Mew killed. It does not add up. Jeremy has also confirmed that there is no third-party or hidden roles, so even though it doesn't quite make sense to me how more than one player can be the same person, I think that's probably what we're dealing with here. *Shrugs*

That makes any sort of role lists more or less useless as we have no idea how many of each person there could be around. We simply have to use "oldschool" methods for finding scum - Who is acting shady and isn't playing the game like they normally are? In my opinion, I would say SuperPenguin tops the list of strange behaviour right now but then again he's kind of mentally unstable and sometimes do the weirdest of things even when he's completely innocent, so who knows..

Once morning comes, if another person dies with a role and character exactly the same as yours, I think it'd be wise to step forward with that information - Perhaps not openly in the thread, but through a PM to someone in the thread so they can anonymously forward it in the thread on your behalf. If there really are two Tony Marstons then there has to be two of some of the other people as well, naturally. Hmm..

Back