• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for active friends ~

I'd love to get back into playing online over my uni break but unfortunately I won't be very active for another 3 weeks. I might be on a bit on weekends and evenings though. Feel free to add me :)

I'd love to get back into playing online over my uni break but unfortunately I won't be very active for another 3 weeks. I might be on a bit on weekends and evenings though. Feel free to add me :)

added! lmk when you add back

Hi:) I would love to be friends! I play quite often, unless I have company over or I'm at work.
AC NL is wonderful I've always loved it, since the gamecude version came out ^_^.
My home is New York. I love the make the town beautiful and become best friends with all the animals in my town!
I also love rearranging my furniture collecting new sets. Fishing is so much fun too :)

This site is really great I've met really nice people on here, & they are soooo helpful :D

I'm looking forward to playing with you!

~Snow

Hi:) I would love to be friends! I play quite often, unless I have company over or I'm at work.
AC NL is wonderful I've always loved it, since the gamecude version came out ^_^.
My home is New York. I love the make the town beautiful and become best friends with all the animals in my town!
I also love rearranging my furniture collecting new sets. Fishing is so much fun too :)

This site is really great I've met really nice people on here, & they are soooo helpful :D

~Snow
awesome :D
i'll add you asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

~Snow
awesome :D
i'll add you asap

I'm active most of the time, I also work so that would be the only time that I'm not on. If you want to add me it's in my signature and side.

Hello! If anyone wants to add me then just PM me ^_^
I'm Charlotte and I'm 19, I'm on pretty much every day and want some friends to visit/do tours with c:
so yeah! ^_^ add me if you like~

Back