• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Chrissy the peppy pink-polka-dot rabbit! (winner: maqnet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would to enter because I want to have Chrissy and Francine :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would to enter because I want to have Chrissy and Francine

Quick bump for Chrissy, then I'm going to grab some lunch... For future entrants: Please be sure to read the rules :)

Please enter me. I really want Chrissy for my second town. I have Francine there and I think them being there together will be so cute. <3

Oops Sorry May I enter?

Sure! Two entries. :)

Yet another thing came up so I won't be home at 8:00 PM.. I'll have to end this earlier than I thought I would. I think this will be one last bump and I'll close entries and choose a winner in 15 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entries are officially closed. Entering names and choosing a winner right now.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter x

I'm sorry, you were too late! ><''

The winner is...

MnpwH78.png

maqnet!
Congratulations! You will have 24 hours to pick up Chrissy.

Thanks, everyone, for entering, and I'm sorry if you didn't win! Good luck finding Chrissy in the future and feel free to let me know if you need help finding your other dreamies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back