• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Chrissy the peppy pink-polka-dot rabbit! (winner: maqnet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marii

certified potato
Bells
Winter Mittens
ど
Gold Super Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (78) +
~ Raffle for Chrissy ~

Please Read Before Entering

Chrissy_NewLeaf_Official.png
  • You may not re-sell or trade her once you've adopted her from me. You may give her away for free. If I catch you trading or selling her in the future, I will disallow you from adopting villagers from me.
  • I will keep entries open until 4:00 PM EST on May 30th, 2014. I may or may not be home at the time of the end of the giveaway to choose the winner immediately; please bear with me.
  • I will give the winner 24 hours after I choose a winner to adopt Chrissy.
  • The winner will be chosen by a random name generator. I will be using random.org's List Randomizer and I will provide a screenshot for proof.
  • To enter, just write that you want to enter. Be sure you have read all of these rules, as well. Anyone with picture dreamie proof in their signature gets 3 entries. Text signature dreamie proof will get you 2 entries. You can still enter if she isn't your dreamie, but you will only get one entry.
  • I will not allow people to enter on behalf of others. If someone you know wants to enter, please encourage them to enter using their own TBT account. This is both for convenience and honesty reasons.
  • In order for me to count your entry, please include the word "Chrissy" somewhere in your post, in white text. I will enforce this rule this time.
  • You can enter either on Reddit or TBT but not both. I'll be cross-checking Friend Codes to make sure that nobody has an unfair advantage.
maqnet - 3 entries
Annemalcrossing - 1 entry
Danielle - 1 entry
KingOfHearts - 1 entry
Gregriii - 1 entry
Hanaberas - 2 entries

Reddit:
/u/Rawrr14 - 2 entries
/u/kirstykent - 3 entries
/u/Candy2 - 1 entry
/u/Seek2WinorLose - 1 entry

This has been cross-posted to Reddit. Here is the link:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/26vuey/mog_quick_raffle_for_chrissy_the_peppy/

Last edited:
Can I enter for maqnet? Just wondering. Chrissy and Francine belong together!

Maqnet already entered! If you'd read my rules, I specifically state that I won't allow people to enter for others :( It would just be unfair if a bunch of people entered on behalf of someone else just to get them more entries. If too much of it happened, it'd just turn into a popularity contest, haha. It's kind of you to try to help them, though! :)

Maqnet already entered! If you'd read my rules, I specifically state that I won't allow people to enter for others :( It would just be unfair if a bunch of people entered on behalf of someone else just to get them more entries. If too much of it happened, it'd just turn into a popularity contest, haha. It's kind of you to try to help them, though! :)

Oh. Okay. Sorry for not reading through the rules thoroughly!

Good luck Maqnet!

I'd like to enter please for Chrissy!
my signature says I achieved her (I had it edited today), but I actually didn't :/ Originally I was supposed to, but the person went offline and is unsure if they can keep her in boxes tomorrow, they're worried they might void her.. so if I don't get that Chrissy I want to enter for this one!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter
:)

You're entered! One entry. ^^

I'd like to enter please!
my signature says I achieved her (I had it edited today), but I actually didn't :/ Originally I was supposed to, but the person went offline and is unsure if they can keep her in boxes tomorrow, they're worried they might void her.. so if I don't get that Chrissy I want to enter for this one!

Okay! You're entered- 3 entries for you. Just let me know if you get her before this ends. :)

I'd want to enter please!

Sure thing! One entry. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be going to bed, so I won't be able to update the entries, but I'll continue to do so in the morning, so keep entering, people!

Last edited:
I'd love to enter for Chrissy! She is one of the last 3 dreamies I need :) See signature below! :D

EDIT: Spelling Error

Just got her, withdrawing :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back