• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I'd like to apologize to Lauren. After looking through the past couple of pages, I'm willing to trust her for the time being. I still, however, do not trust Olive.

I'd like to apologize to Lauren. After looking through the past couple of pages, I'm willing to trust her for the time being. I still, however, do not trust Olive.

Please, do not apologise! I really do not mind. You need to be on your toes! I will always answer questions and defend myself if need be, i have nothing to hide!

Trundle I feel like you're missing a couple of people in that list you just brought up..

Lauren

Why did Lauren give up so easily? Just because Alice was more than willing to take one for the team, doesn't mean she's town aligned. All of that could have been a clever ruse to get town to lynch Ashtot instead.

Now the next person...

Olive

This is a quote from Olive agreeing with the first quote of Lauren I listed above.

In these quotes we have Olive continuously asking Ashtot WHY Alice stood out in terms of suspicion and even agreed with the scum that BlueLeaf seemed "scummy."

Again we see her sticking up for Alice.

Could Lauren and Pally be possible scum team? These are just my thoughts after reading through all the pages again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Olive not Pally hahaha

As far as my agreeing with lauren with the post about Alice giving up, that is all that I meant. I was agreeing that alice shouldn't give up on the game because that is how you get better, which is what I am trying to do as this is my first game.

I would also like to state that when i originally posted the 'where does alice stand on suspicion' question, i mean in terms of where does everyone think she lies (not asking fer her personal ideas). I had intention of trying to call her out with that, but I guess my wording just wasn't right (hence the post merge).

My asking Ashtot about his reasoning was because, again, this is my first game and I am trying to see how different people reason with the choices they make.

@oath. I also noticed that I didn't die night one. I now belive myself to be scum as a result. Jk, that was night 0. I'm due to start pushing up daisies tonight. (Doctor please)

On mobile, but given the last few pages I just want to say again that Purpl isn't as big a threat as you are all making them out to be. Not someone a vig should waste a shot on nor have town waste a day lynch.

So from what I'm reading its odd to see that some people haven't posted again. Mostly BlueLeaf. At least BluRose came back out and protected herself. I'm a little wary of Alise, mostly since she has only made a few posts.

Didn't a few people mention Karen posting a list, and pasting it to Scum Chat in Bioshock Mafia? No, I don't think your team would stop you. You could easily make a list, and post it to Scum Chat, narrowing down the people to kill.
I'm suspicous of you, Purpl. You're acting very pro-town, and Farobi, who usually is an inactive player, acted extremely pro-town while he was scum. {this was in mini mini mafia.} Unless, you're trying to be a better player, like Cory {I assume he's trying to be.} As Lauren said about Purpl being under pressue, I think Cory used to be under pressure in eariler games when he was scum, or it was his first time being scum, and when he was being pointed out, his defenses were flawed. Forgive me if I'm wrong, has Purpl been scum at all?
I see nothing wrong with Alice's playstyle, but I haven't been playing mafia as much so..I don't know if she's been scum a game and playing differently.
I'm still reading some posts over and over again, so forgive me again if I'm wrong about any of this info.

Here she is against Purpl, defining his tatics as scummy.. And also defending Alice.

Jer made a good point, Ashtot didn't explain why he chose Alice as his challenger. That seems a little scummy to me. And Purpl, that still doesn't mean you're town. I'm on my 3ds atm, I apologize for any errors. And, it sounds like Blu Rose is full of excuses, Andel was scum one mafia game, and she was using all kinds of excuses. As for Alice, she might be scum giving up. Unless she's confirmed scum.

Then when Ashtot challenges Alice she believes he is scummy, once more against Purpl and on the edge with Alice. But without any other warning she goes and votes for Alice in the voting thread at 10:42 2 hours after posting this. She doesn't post again until after the Night ends,

Huh. Alice was scum. Good job Ashtot! :)
I'm mostly suspicious of Purpl, as his reply to my post didn't really clear him.

Thanking Ashtot this time seeming to pass him off as no longer scum, yet continuing to press Purpl. And from what I've seen she hasn't posted again. I mean, to me it seems odd, shes so hard-set on Purpl since he is 'making excuses' though doesn't think Alice is scummy even though she simply gives up. To thinking Ashtot is scum before just going with the vote against Alice then praising him. To me Purpl doesn't seem scummy, it seems like he is trying to help the game by talking more.

That's a great find andel! I was optimistic on Ashtots bold move but I and others didn't think he was scummy, to draw that much attention to himself, no way. Stating that he is scum to protect scum. When you all voted her she tried to cover her tracks up by congratulating him. Is that what you're trying to get across, correct me if I'm wrong!.

That's what it seems like. With all the fuss over Purpl, you and Olive.. its like she flew under the radar and went quiet to keep herself from being noticed again.

Mmmm, it seems the accusing me has stopped for now. But you have brought up some good points. We will wait for her to come online and defend. See what she has to say for herself. In the mean time, all we can do is wait.

Hallo! :)

Sorry for absence. I did post saying I wouldn't be around Day 1, but just as I was leaving to go home yesterday I was asked to do a re-edit a 25-minute film. With a deadline of about a day. So there's Night 1 gone as well. I've only just finished everything and it's 9pm and I want to go to bed soon, so I'll get caught up tomorrow afternoon/evening GMT - which I believe will be around morning~early afternoon for most of you in NA. No opinions to share as of yet because I haven't read anything that occurred after my last post. Before any of you lecture me, yes, I know I really shouldn't have signed up for this game - but I was not expecting to be this busy. :(

Purpl: jubs i killed u night 1 bc i figured iot would be funny

EVIDENCE PURPL JUST SAID THIS

[16:19] <+Purpl> jubs i killed u night 1 bc i figured iot would be funny
[16:19] <+Purpl> *it
[16:19] <+Purpl> confession
\PURPL JUST SAID THIS IN IRC

IRC MAFIA HE SAID IT THERE

- - - Post Merge - - -

he killed jubs there and said this so technically no pms .. >.>

Wait are you playing irc mafia or was it said in #belltreemafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was it saod in that channel about this game?

Wait are you playing irc mafia or was it said in #belltreemafia?

It was said in belltree mafia, but HE SAID IT THEREFORE HE COULD DO IT AGAIN HERE

- - - Post Merge - - -

hans in there and hasnt said anything, i presume its ok

Back