• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Okay. Seriously. What the **** just happened? Am I missing something or...?

Is Ashtot psychic? Serious question.

Well I went with my gut instinct and it turned out well. Looks like my second day 1 scum lynch. GG Alice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my role is used up so essentially I'm a townie now (as was mentioned previously).

HAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh I just read the last ten pages right now and I'm pretty amazed. Good job, Ashtot!
Now, time to point out what we obviously need to do.

Since the role only has one use, I think we should get Ashtot. Alice's posting is different from last game(when she was scum) and she may be a valuable blue.
Purpl defending Alice.

I really hate to say it, but as I see it, these two are both town-aligned.

Alice is hinting at a blue role.

Ashtot is a one-shot challenging role.

So, and I really hate to say it, I think it would be beneficial to throw Ashtot and then protect Alice tonight.
Or take a gamble and not protect Alice tonight, but then protect her the next.

Sorry, Ashtot, but, if I could, I would vote for you.
And here is Blu Rose defending Alice. Our two candidates for lynch both defending her. While I doubt both are scum, I'm more suspicious of Purpl now than Alice at this point. Purpl just said "let's go for Ashtot, his posting is different" (which it wasn't) and for some reason assumed that Alice was a valuable blue without Ashtot's role even being fully comprehended. That was quick to throw him under the bus, wasn't it?

I am really not surprised by this after kingmaker.

Trundle I feel like you're missing a couple of people in that list you just brought up..

Lauren

Alice, by rolling over and taking the shot, just means you're giving up, you get better by playing :)

From alice taking the bullet for this one, I have no doubts about her alignment for now.

But from her posts, she seems town aligned? She was willing to give up if ash is one shot?

Why did Lauren give up so easily? Just because Alice was more than willing to take one for the team, doesn't mean she's town aligned. All of that could have been a clever ruse to get town to lynch Ashtot instead.

Now the next person...

Olive

I agree with this

This is a quote from Olive agreeing with the first quote of Lauren I listed above.

But wait, where does alice stand in terms of suspicion?

I'm kind of looking at BlueLeaf. He seemed to only respond when he was called out, and he's pretty much playing with lego's. I don't entirely agree with others thoughts on blu rose. I'm also a bit iffy on purpl, what he did was kind of scummy, but I have my reservations. A lot of people can come off scummy when they're just trying to help.

I get that, and i also didnt thinkabout that until you mentioned it. thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That;s what i meant when i was asking where alice stood in terms of suspicion.

In these quotes we have Olive continuously asking Ashtot WHY Alice stood out in terms of suspicion and even agreed with the scum that BlueLeaf seemed "scummy."

Could ash be calling a duel because he is intimidated by alice's style?

Again we see her sticking up for Alice.

Could Lauren and Pally be possible scum team? These are just my thoughts after reading through all the pages again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Olive not Pally hahaha

Yeah, dude I'm town. She was very convincing. I, like everyone else was very shocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No clever ruse as I didn't even vote, I didn't know who to vote for, and before alice flipped, everyone slated Ashtot, including me. But feel free to inspect me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

O6feGo8.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

But on a serious note, I'm really not mafia, yet again, nothing important, just a pawn, nothing good will come of me other than DEATH! So you can lynch me, if I'm really the suspicious or even kill me.

Huh. Alice was scum. Good job Ashtot! :)
I'm mostly suspicious of Purpl, as his reply to my post didn't really clear him.

Relevant

Ok first, well done ashtot. That took some balls, though very little brains, but respect. Second, Blueleaf and Blu Rose. I brought up their names in response to a post made by Alice that happened just minutes before ashtot challenged her. Considering this, she wouldn't have had any idea at the time that she would actually end up being lynched today. It's for that reason that I think Blueleaf should be considered in the clear for the moment. I don't see why, under the circumstances, Alice would bring up their name and potentially put a scumate in the spotlight like that.

And then she casually signs off her suspicions on Blu Rose. Tie that in with Trundle's point and it's for that reason I have my strongest suspicions on them for being another red. I want to call for a vig to target them tonight, though give them the opportunity to speak up first. We don't know how many hits we have so if you are one of those blues you need to make the right decision according to your role description. The same argument works against Purpl, but I want to cast aside their name now. I stand by my first statement and think they are just being naive. A dt can confirm it if they want to waste an action because there are better candidates out there.

I have a bad feeling that Yui-Z was our only cop. If not check either Blueleaf, PurplPanda, or Blu Rose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If everyone sends in their actions will night end early?

If everyone sends in their actions will night end early?

Night will always end at the 11PM (GMT+1) deadline. If all actions are sent in by that time tonight, it will end then. Otherwise, it will end tomorrow.

Last edited:
So the only one people have been consistently suspicious of is Purpl so far. Well I guess Blu Rose as well.

My list from start of day 1 based on Justin's death:
Purpl
Cory
Superpenguin
Princess (Pally)

List from after day 1 based on Alice's death:
Purpl
Blue Rose
Lauren
Olive

So Purpl is in both.

Trundle I feel like you're missing a couple of people in that list you just brought up..

Lauren

Why did Lauren give up so easily? Just because Alice was more than willing to take one for the team, doesn't mean she's town aligned. All of that could have been a clever ruse to get town to lynch Ashtot instead.

Now the next person...

Olive

This is a quote from Olive agreeing with the first quote of Lauren I listed above.

In these quotes we have Olive continuously asking Ashtot WHY Alice stood out in terms of suspicion and even agreed with the scum that BlueLeaf seemed "scummy."

Again we see her sticking up for Alice.

Could Lauren and Pally be possible scum team? These are just my thoughts after reading through all the pages again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Olive not Pally hahaha

I noticed Purpl agreeing with Olive as well. Wasn't going to bring that up unless Purpl flipped scum but a lot of us seem to be suspecting them as of now.

So the only one people have been consistently suspicious of is Purpl so far. Well I guess Blu Rose as well.

My list from start of day 1 based on Justin's death:
Purpl
Cory
Superpenguin
Princess (Pally)

List from after day 1 based on Alice's death:
Purpl
Blue Rose
Lauren
Olive

So Purpl is in both.

purpl for me is my main suspect

I'd just like to add if Purpl flips scum, not to rule out Lauren because she claims to suspect him.
Lauren is awesome at mafia and will do anything, including lynching a scum mate, to secure a win.
(IM SORRY LAUR ILY BUT MAF FRIENDSHIP NO OK)

Also she responded to Kiss' post with the classic "check me".

I'm just throwing whatever I see as we go along (no PMs :( ) I don't believe Lauren is mafia but just yeah ok something to be noted.

A bit. I wonder why he would waste it over a small disagreement. C'est la vie. I'm weaker player, so I'm probably out anyway.

I mean come on, that's easy to be fooled by. You can suspect me all you like friends, i am not scum, and you can think i am all you like! Kill me off and weaken your town members. I didn't vote as i was so confused who to vote for, because ashtot made such a big risk.

I'm kind of looking at BlueLeaf. He seemed to only respond when he was called out, and he's pretty much playing with lego's. I don't entirely agree with others thoughts on blu rose. I'm also a bit iffy on purpl, what he did was kind of scummy, but I have my reservations. A lot of people can come off scummy when they're just trying to help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said he hasn't changed. I just said he's not adding anything to the topics at hand.

After looking at this, it seems like she is the master of deception, so this could well be reverse psychology. She could be protecting her scum. Here is the voting list for the lynch -
Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 11

Alice - 11 - Superpenguin, Ashtot, Cory, Natty, alise, Jeremy, Andelsky, BlueLeaf, oath2order, Olive, Alice

Ashtot - 1 - Anonymous Vote

Players not voting: Blu Rose, Gandalf, Lauren, Laurina, MrKisstoefur, Princess, PurplPanda, Tina, Trundle.

Alice will be lynched.

Now I have no excuse to why i didnt vote, i was supposed to no lynch, but I didnt know if i could as it was between these two. Both Blu Rose and PurplPanda did not vote. They are on Jeremys list, yes along side me, but I've been placed there because I was fooled by her. Now, Olive is on Jeremys list, and did vote, could this be mafia jumping on another mafias lynch?

I'd just like to add if Purpl flips scum, not to rule out Lauren because she claims to suspect him.
Lauren is awesome at mafia and will do anything, including lynching a scum mate, to secure a win.

I'm just throwing whatever I see as we go along (no PMs :( ) I don't believe Lauren is mafia but just yeah ok something to be noted.

Pally, well she seems to be trying to post more, and as I said in the previous mafia, friends will do anything to win a game, be that screw another friend over, now she hasn't done a single thing to make me or any others suspect her, as of yet. I suppose, we can see if she plays as her usual, minimum post play style. As she said, yes i played the "check me card" of which i will require a detective to check me tonight please, prove my innocence. That would be great.

Lauren so far is acting how she normally acts when she's scum. Generally making somewhat sloppy posts and agreeing to what the majority say. As Pally said she used the "check me" line which in all honesty just makes me seem more suspicious of her. Last game she threw Farobi under the bus and pushed hard for his lynch in order to clear herself, so I can see her doing the same this game. When she's town she's generally more analytical and her posts are cleaner and she thinks for herself more.

I don't believe Purpl is acting suspicious, as for Blu Rose, I think he's a likely lynch candidate.

As for Olive, I'm definitely getting scum vibes from her. The way she's posting makes it seem like she's incredibly naive which simply isn't true, and seems to be putting on some kind of pro-town act, but I could be wrong.

The thing is, my usual style is active but also not active. I vary a lot between games.
(Sometimes I'm rly lazy sometimes no)

Lauren so far is acting how she normally acts when she's scum. Generally making somewhat sloppy posts and agreeing to what the majority say. As Pally said she used the "check me" line which in all honesty just makes me seem more suspicious of her. Last game she threw Farobi under the bus and pushed hard for his lynch in order to clear herself, so I can see her doing the same this game. When she's town she's generally more analytical and her posts are cleaner and she thinks for herself more.

I don't believe Purpl is acting suspicious, as for Blu Rose, I think he's a likely lynch candidate.

As for Olive, I'm definitely getting scum vibes from her. The way she's posting makes it seem like she's incredibly naive which simply isn't true, and seems to be putting on some kind of pro-town act, but I could be wrong.

Please, show me a post where I was sloppy? I dont feel i have. I think I have contributed well and defended myself well. Also, don't try that one ash, you were more than happy to throw people under the bus.

Ash let's not forget how you yolod when the three of us were a team.

I don't believe Lauren is coming off scummier than Purpl.

As for Olive, I think this is her first ever mafia game.

Ashtot, you challenged Alice on a "gut instinct" FABULOUS, your gut knows well, but apart from that you haven't really done much else, i on the other hand, have actually looked at post, refer to my posts about Cory and Purpl. Now, I refuse to go at it like a pair of dogs, but like I said, town. Nothing else. Nothing important. I feel I have defended myself enough for now. If anyone else wants to call me out, feel free.

Back