• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Oh, um. This doesn't have really anything to do with the discussion at hand or even the game really, but did anyone else notice Trundle's listed twice in the player list? He's #2 and 8.

As for my opinions of the lynch candidates right now, I feel like we're over-analyzing things a bit. Like SP said, people made player lists as town, so making a player list and what rank they are is not an auto scum move. In fact, it can be helpful for the newer players to get an idea of how good-or not good-some players are.

As for Blu Rose, I don't really know how I feel about them. I want to see more from them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Olive is 8?

Karla edited the post.

I had posted in the thread before it was swept away. But anyway, not going to bother making excuses.

The only thing that throws me off with BluRose is the fact that she's been online even though people are continuing to make cases against her. Unforunately without being able to go back to the previous board I cannot read it again but unfortunately from the people I saw; Trundle&Lauren&I were the only ones that didn't jump on the pointless posts train. But this game Trundle is actually more quiet then he usually is, I'm guessing without the contact of the other players?

SP&Cory actually seem pretty quiet as well while Purpl is doing much more talking it seems. I don't ever remember you posting lists before so what had made you suddenly decide to go and do so? Though according to that list they offed a stronger player and a weaker player as you defined. It just seems odd for them to suddenly go for Yui as I believe I remember you guys saying that the fact mafia would be smarter to off the stronger players. Maybe it scared them? Go for one off the top list and one off the bottom.. I just find it now kind of suspicious that all of a sudden you posted.. Mostly with no contact it seemed like a demonstrated kill and very lucky they did hit a blue.

Personally, I don't see how there is any suspicion on Blu Rose. I mean maybe he's scum, but there's nothing really said that would prove that. He did seem a bit defensive but I don't find that alarming seeing as he's been gone a while and was put under suspicion for something that is not necessarily true.

As for PurplPanda, he's made multiple "lists" and "plans" in past games, and he really isn't playing any differently from his past games as town (this obviously doesn't clear him). I don't see why anybody would be suspicious of his actions so far this game.

Superpenguin isn't as quick to harass people like he normally does. This is just an observation and I'm not accusing you pigeon boy. He's also incredibly quick to vote for Blu Rose, although I suspect this is more of a placeholder/getting him to talk.

Oath and SP haven't harassed each other yet (at least I don't think they have). They are obviously scum (jk).

I agree with Jer's list, and It's good that he's bringing some actual information to the thread.

I don't understand why Blue Leaf is pushing for PurplPanda.

These are just my thoughts so far.

(and of course we all know Purpl's "haven't posted" list was wrong)

Out of the list of players, I think the following would be most likely to shoot Justin on night 1:

Purpl
Cory
Superpenguin
Princess (Pally)

I second this, as pally has yet to post anything. i do know she was away from home for a while, but still. She had time to post.

I also have not seen SP post much. Cory posts every now and again, but suspicion is still not clearedd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think most of my suspicion lies with pally, though. I literally have not seen anything from her other than a sign in.

Isn't Princess aka Pally almost always scum or third party? Out of everyone in the list Jer mentioned, she stands out the most to me.

Isn't Princess aka Pally almost always scum or third party? Out of everyone in the list Jer mentioned, she stands out the most to me.

Pally being scum in the past has nothing to do with her role this game. Most games are randomized anyway.

Pally being scum in the past has nothing to do with her role this game. Most games are randomized anyway.

Pally will post later on, I'm going to presume she's asleep or working. I think we all need to take into consideration the fact we all have different time zones, sleep patters and work schedules.

I will stress that if the effort needed to keep up with the game isn't given then the **** excuse of "I'm catching up" doesn't work, once you're all done reading then you've got something to do, keep up and put your ideas in >.<

with that said, you're all going on about how there isn't enough evidence on people, it's day one what do you expect. We're going of what little information we have currently.

I have posting the same amount this game as I always do.

"In regards to cory, he is posting but nothing new"

Read properly, I said you were posting but nothing new therefore I never once said you weren't posting.

I have posting the same amount this game as I always do.

She's not saying you aren't posting different amounts. She's saying the content of your posts are nothing new. I kind of agree. You've mostly been mostly coat tailing on others theories and arguments. I don't ESPECIALLY suspect you, but I've made mistakes in the past.

In regards to cory, he is posting yes but nothing new.

If this is the case, then I would venture to say that cory's role is pretty much the same as the last few games, which clears suspicion for me...for the most part. I wouldn't go so far as to demand that he is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I stand by my choices for pally and superpenguin for the time being.

She's not saying you aren't posting different amounts. She's saying the content of your posts are nothing new. I kind of agree. You've mostly been mostly coat tailing on others theories and arguments. I don't ESPECIALLY suspect you, but I've made mistakes in the past.

I completely disagree. The past two games Cory has actually been making an effort to play and help town, instead of just spam and hinder the other players in the game. Cory has improved a lot. Sure, he isn't posting anything extremely significant but It's better than normal.

Back