• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Night 3

oath2order was thrown overboard, and unfortunately into a passing brood of jellyfish. He was Jeb Bush.
You are Jeb Bush (Vote Thief) - Hailing from the mighty land of Florida, where mysticism in the arts of politics and passing fishy gun laws are rampant, you sit back and enjoy the cruise with the political backwater money funding your trip. Unfortunately the ship only hands out 1 meal ticket per passenger and this doesn't sit right with your greedy ways. At night you can coerce a drunk passenger out of his ticket by buying it off of him (steal the vote), showing up the next day to the mess hall and proving to the ship servery staff that you do indeed have an appetite for two. Since nobody checks the names on the tickets you can just slip it in the serving tray and get a free meal (PM the host, it will show up as "Anonymous vote" when you use it). Sadly you can't buy tickets off the same poor sap on consecutive nights - he has to eat sometime. As drunk as he was when you conned him he will realise his meal ticket is missing and will be informed by the servery staff he can not eat that day (no vote). You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

Night will end in 24 hours.

what the actual ****.

I leavs for a couple hours and a ****storm just went through

Woah woah woah, i never said that. please read my addition to the post you quoted from

My point is, the vote came down to either your or oath. So for you to survive, oath would have to be lynched.

Also, @ oath- if Olive was 2 minutes earlier with the switch, you would have been saved if you voted for her.

Both of you are confusing me.

This is hectic guys, and Oath still hasn't even given us his role other than "Vote Thief." That's not gonna be a name of a role and it's not detrimental to us.

DAq11rY.gif

I'm getting fat from the popcorn.

So, who else predicts that SP or I will die tonight?

I would request protection, but this would make.me look scummy, so, yeah.
Protect me if you want...

Now, after all of this, I'm wondering something.

Why would Oath have used his anonymous voteon Ashtot Day 1?

I'm still reading the past several pages... I don't even understand half the stuff going on

#worstdayinmafiahistory

I think we've had worse...

The moral of the story is don't leave the voting and discussion until the very last minute.

Back