• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I completely disagree. The past two games Cory has actually been making an effort to play and help town, instead of just spam and hinder the other players in the game. Cory has improved a lot. Sure, he isn't posting anything extremely significant but It's better than normal.

Completely? I mean yeah sure, even if he's doing better, it doesn't change in essence, what he is doing. I never accused him of being a hindrance or spammy.

Completely? I mean yeah sure, even if he's doing better, it doesn't change in essence, what he is doing. I never accused him of being a hindrance or spammy.

What I'm saying, is that he has changed. Everything about the way he's playing lately is new, and to say that nothing has changed is false.

But wait, where does alice stand in terms of suspicion?

she isnt too convinced he is mafia, shes made the mistake of suspecting people before actual evidence has been brought to the table, as there is no hard evidence he is not her main, but she has a little suspicion but a little isn't worth acting on. Thats what i get from her post anyway

But wait, where does alice stand in terms of suspicion?

I'm kind of looking at BlueLeaf. He seemed to only respond when he was called out, and he's pretty much playing with lego's. I don't entirely agree with others thoughts on blu rose. I'm also a bit iffy on purpl, what he did was kind of scummy, but I have my reservations. A lot of people can come off scummy when they're just trying to help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I'm saying, is that he has changed. Everything about the way he's playing lately is new, and to say that nothing has changed is false.

I never said he hasn't changed. I just said he's not adding anything to the topics at hand.

I'm kind of looking at BlueLeaf. He seemed to only respond when he was called out, and he's pretty much playing with lego's. I don't entirely agree with others thoughts on blu rose. I'm also a bit iffy on purpl, what he did was kind of scummy, but I have my reservations. A lot of people can come off scummy when they're just trying to help.

I get that, and i also didnt thinkabout that until you mentioned it. thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Challenge: Alice

That;s what i meant when i was asking where alice stood in terms of suspicion.

like I've said, we have very little to go off right now, Purpl, Cory and Blu Rose are all standing out for various reasons. Whether or not any of them are, if they aren't they need to buck up their ideas. Cory is posting as i have said, he is doing better, but i think if he actually added some points in to help the discussion like in the previous Mafia, getting pieces of information. He has to potential to be a stronger player, if he tried harder.

Purpl just gives me a scum vibe, I've stated why about the list. I said, its a move Karen pulled, now if Purpl was using that technique and used a past mafia's game plan, then hes doing it thinking we wouldn't think he'd do it. It just doesn't sit right with me, but i could be wrong, its only a theory.

Blu Rose is making no effort to create a solid defence when they've been called out by SuperPenguin and Oath2Order had requested they at least post their ideas, once again, posting bare minimum and avoiding the situation.

That is how I see the current suspects, correct any pieces of information I have missed or added that I shouldn't, but this is my current frame of mind.

Now I've also seen Blu Rose viewing the thread at version points during the day too, and not posted.. so its not like they haven't seen the posts.

like I've said, we have very little to go off right now, Purpl, Cory and Blu Rose are all standing out for various reasons. Whether or not any of them are, if they aren't they need to buck up their ideas. Cory is posting as i have said, he is doing better, but i think if he actually added some points in to help the discussion like in the previous Mafia, getting pieces of information. He has to potential to be a stronger player, if he tried harder.

Purpl just gives me a scum vibe, I've stated why about the list. I said, its a move Karen pulled, now if Purpl was using that technique and used a past mafia's game plan, then hes doing it thinking we wouldn't think he'd do it. It just doesn't sit right with me, but i could be wrong, its only a theory.

Blu Rose is making no effort to create a solid defence when they've been called out by SuperPenguin and Oath2Order had requested they at least post their ideas, once again, posting bare minimum and avoiding the situation.

That is how I see the current suspects, correct any pieces of information I have missed or added that I shouldn't, but this is my current frame of mind.

Can you please tell me why you do not suspect Pally?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I've also seen Blu Rose viewing the thread at version points during the day too, and not posted.. so its not like they haven't seen the posts.

This is also true, blurose does not seem to want to try and defend him/herself

Can you please tell me why you do not suspect Pally?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is also true, blurose does not seem to want to try and defend him/herself

This is kind of Pally's thing. Bare minimum posting.

A CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ISSUED

Ashtot has challenged Alice to a fight!

You have 25 hours to vote for who to throw off the boat. You may only vote for those two. With 20 players alive, it takes 11, or whoever has the most votes by deadline. The current vote has been stopped.

Last edited:
Ashtot or Alice... I imagine one of their roles triggered this? Or someone else triggered the duel between them?

I understand completely why you are getting scummy vibes from me Lauren. But the only games I have ever read are the ones I'm playing in, and I don't remember Karen ever posting any lists. I don't have the attention span to go back and read past games.

Anyway, on to my suspicions and such. Alice's posting style seems a bit different from last game. This is a good thing, because last game she was Cult Leader. I personally think we should go for Blu Rose; she hasn't posted a good defense, and has been called out by several players. I'm going to put my vote in for her unless something big comes up.

Ashton obviously triggered this with the challenge. Now the question is do we think this is a scum or town role. And if town do we think Alice is then better to get rid of?

Back