• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I'm just gonna vote for Pofer. I dunno what has Jen & River so convinced (the PM, perhaps?), but I trust that it's good evidence and hope it's not a trap. :/

Like I said, if it IS a trap, I'll be surprised myself and just give up and curl into a ball of depressedness and anger </3

Voting for Pofer then. They're someone I've been positive about lynching since day 1 anyway, and we're running out of time. Too tired to think right now anyway.

No fancy post today, I'm in bed sick so enjoy this one liner.

Niall Jacobs (Pofer/Kyuby) the Vigilance Roleblocker was lynched.

24 hours 30 mins to send night actions in, both mafia teams have 1KP.

so the mafia team defended someone from another mafia team?? guess i was wrong then. that was very weird though

So guess this is my farewell post =), Go mafia!, Oh btw, Tom, may I observe chat? =)

*happy dance*
I TOLD YOU GUYS :D

Im gonna vote for Jellofishxd, she is not even trying

Okay first of all it's a he second I am trying! It's just most of the posting is done before I even wake up and do is the lynching there's no suspicions when im awake and then Pofer lynch comes around midnight I mean srsly I'll try even harder now But I Rly am trying to post but it's hard for me cause there's nothing to pot about. some people even post less then me so it's weird how you direct that at me I signed up for this game cause it was fun and interesting so don't think I'm uninterested

Knew it!! c: Great job all.

Just stopping by to say that I may or may not be here for tomorrow or day phase or whatever comes next because I just had a tooth extracted and am in a lotta pain. Tom can atest to this as I came home and called him while bawling my eyes out.

DAY 4

DAY 4

Jennwa and Benmjy had holed up in their final Decimal safehouse. They figured it was the end, they been caught and received dirty looks repeatedly. The power hadn't returned so their dying message wouldn't get out to the other cells at all. Benmjy had wandered off to locate their gun, checking the bedroom. For not checking the corners carefully enough, they received a bullet to the brain.

Jennwa heard the thud from floor below, taking their gun and hiding under the stairwell in wait. They caught their intruder by surprise, two rounds in the back. They rolled the body over, only to see a gun pointed right back at them. Gunfire was exchanged, but both succumbed to their wounds. They found Cory laying peacefully.

Lambert (Jennwa) the Decimal Role blocker has died.

Benmjy the Decimal Goon has died.

The Decimal faction has been eliminated.

Zoe Morgan (Cory) the Jack of All Trades has died.

You have 48 hours to find and lynch the remaining scum town. Wills will be posted later on (sorry!).

Last edited:
lol

DAq11rY.gif

DAY 4
DAY 5

Last edited:
Back