• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

O.O I didn't know that really.

If new players were to be townies, that would make the game very unfair as from that you could whittle down who was what slowly by their actions and who they're talking to, especially in mini mafia where there is less players than the usual game. It's ok as you're new but I'm sure it states all roles are random on OP.

P27TMOO.png

Neptune's Bounty was a large fishery complex attached to Rapture. It had stopped all production when the riots went in effect and had been raided by desperate citizens. Purplpanda was stalking through the lower wharf, looking for food and supplies. He had been creating his own safe-house up in the wharfmaster's office with his friend, Feloreena. His boots made muffled thumps on the decking, the only other sound being his ragged breaths as he rifled through boxes of smuggled goods. He looked out towards the flickering lights, noticing a strange pile of tarps directly under one. Being down here so often, he would have definitely noticed them before. He cautiously walked towards the heap.

Purplpanda poked the pile slowly with his boot. Nothing moving, nothing jumped out at him to kill him. Slowly he pulled the tarps back from the pile, reeling in horror at seeing what they concealed. Wrapped up in a neat bundle was the body of Feloreena. Her eyes were open and sightless, discolored and cloudy. The veins in her neck bulged. Her skin was ice cold and grey in color. A thin line of green blood ran from the side of her mouth, down her face. Purplpanda kneeled down, put his hands around her and shook her. "Feloreena! Feloreena! Oh god what happened?!" he shouted, completely absorbed in her current state, too absorbed to worry about the loudness of his voice. Feloreena's head simply lolled backwards, she was gone. "What do I do, WHAT DO I DO?!" Purplpanda screamed angrily at no one. The only person he had trusted was now gone. He didn't hear the thud of feet walk up behind him. "Wrong place, wrong time, kiddo" said the shadowed figure, his hand coated in ice, cruel icicles protruding from it. Purplpanda whirled around, but it was too late. A shot from the Winter Blast plasmid hit him, instantly freezing his body solid. The figure chuckled, pulling out a wrench from his back pocket. With one hard swing, Purplpanda's frozen head went skittering across the slimy docks.

"Thanks, but no thanks!" said GopherManSupreme, trying to conceal his frustration. He quickly unlocked the door and shooed the person in his office out. He had to find the formula for the Lazarus Vector. He was so close. They could all fight and kill outside, but it didn't matter. Didn't they realize that without the Lazarus Vector, the trees in Rapture would die and there would be no oxygen?! He had tried to bring in others to help him solve the formula, but it had all ended the same. The final piece of the puzzle eluded him. GopherManSupreme began to scrawl on a blackboard, chalk squeaking, muttering to himself. He didn't notice the thick green smoke billowing from the high vents. It poured out, pooling and spreading on the floor. The vapor slid across the floor, tendrils curling around GopherManSupreme's feet. He coughed as he continued to write. The fog crawled up to his waistline, slowly destroying what was left of breathable air. He began to cough more violently. That was it! He had it! The smoke had reached the ceiling. The formula for the Lazarus Vector was- he doubled over and continued to cough. It felt like his insides were on fire. His lungs burned and made him ceaselessly cough. He fell on his hands and knees, hacking, spitting up blood as his body shook violently. One last exhale and he fell, face forward on the ground, mouth leaking blue blood.

Superpenguin sat at the top of Point Prometheus in his lair. They would never catch him up here. Next to him was a pile of empty hypo needles, all containing ADAM at one point. His face was distorted, eyes uneven and skin sagging in strange places. This was all the price to pay for an ADAM addiction, but it gave him fantastic powers! He moved his left hand, seeing his skin move and dance, the raw energy under it. The downside to using this stuff was that he would have to use it often or lose his mind. Good thing he had plenty. Superpenguin simply smiled, leaned back in his chair and opened the desk drawer to his right for another hypo. Empty. Wait, what? EMPTY? He stood up quickly, throwing the chair backwards. How could he be out? He ripped the remaining drawers out of the desk, flinging them across the room when he saw they didn't contain what he wanted. This was bad. The itch had already started. He had consumed so much ADAM that he needed a steady supply. Superpenguin screeched out of frustration, darting around his lair. There was NOTHING left! He grabbed an empty hypo, seeing if there was a drop of ADAM in it, but no such luck. He ran towards the stairs, panic soon setting in because he had no idea where to get more. Starting down, he lost his footing, tumbling head first down the staircase. A loud crack was heard as his neck snapped, causing his head to stick out at an odd angle, killing him instantly. His body came to rest at the bottom, perfectly still, near his open hand was the empty hypo needle.

Feloreena, a Citizen of Rapture, is sleeping with the fishes.

Purplpanda, a Citizen of Rapture, has been iced.

GopherManSupreme, Julie Langford (Doctor), cracked the code too late.

Superpenguin, Frank Fontaine (Godfather), needed that ADAM.

Town Remaining: 9/14
Mafia Remaining: 2/4
3rd Party Remaining: 1/2

Players remaining: 12/20

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 7 to lynch. Day Three ends May 9th, 2:00 PM AEST time (May 8th 11:00 PM Central Time). Good luck.

Last edited:
I do have to ask, by some random chance, did anybody get protected or did the veteran lose a life last night? It's a small possibility that a vig or delta shot overlapped with a mafia kill.

Ok, I was pm'd yesterday saying "superpenguin is town, he's been checked" I'm now wondering about that persons pm's now.

Also, GOD DAMN IT! Feloreena and purpl have me scummy vibes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ggaaaaddsd! Scratch that, THE GUY THE TOLD ME DIED. Too early.

Itookyourwaffles, why don't you input into the game! I'd like to hear from you as wel as dolby. Ashtot, enjoy catching up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for double post.

Itookyourwaffles, why don't you input into the game! I'd like to hear from you as wel as dolby. Ashtot, enjoy catching up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for double post.

Ashtot pretty much is a blank slate, he has no thoughts influenced from day one. So, would you kindly share what you think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for double post.

Ahh yes sorry I was a bit quiet. I had a fever so I need a rest, Farobi knew this (went to his house and had to go upstairs because its cold anyway I'm gonna catch up and hope my fever wont frikking come back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember that farobi is suspecting someone because she "slipped up" I want to hear it from you sir. And if you think its not the right time them we won't force you

I remember that farobi is suspecting someone because she "slipped up" I want to hear it from you sir. And if you think its not the right time them we won't force you

I want to hear from Farobi too. He hasn't been contributing at all this game except for one brief comment about Cory near the beginning.

Back