• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I was expecting it to be stripped down, but I wasn't expecting only 5 characters and 1 stage lmao. It's still pretty fun nonetheless. I'm good at playing as Villager and sometimes Link.

Also, if anyone has an extra US code, my IRL friend really wants to play the demo.

I got four EU codes. 2 are already used.

If you subscribed to Nintendo's Newsletter and are a member of Club Nintendo, you should get 4 codes.

Last edited:
I think I read that they do.

UK
We've also started distributing a special demo of the game to selected Club Nintendo members so keep an eye on your inbox!

America
Play a free demo of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS before the all-star fighting game launches on Oct. 3. The free demo will be available to everyone on Sept. 19 in the Nintendo 3DS eShop. Select Club Nintendo Platinum members will receive four download codes for the demo a week early, today!

I'm sure that just means random Platimun members will receive them. The demo hits the eShop in six days, can't you wait?

I guess some people are impatient. And Europe doesn't have the Platinum Membership like NoA does.

Last edited:
People want the demo CODE because it's got unlimited uses. The one available in the E-Shop next week has limited usage.

Man, I really want the Australia or New Zealand demo. Everyone I know has it, sigh.

the demo comes out on the 19th for everyone~ so I wouldn't be going to too drastic measures to get a code if I were you

Back