Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

What do you mean by hit someone?
If you can't tell I'm new to the game. XD

You have to be near enough to one of the other players. In Villager's case, he needs to be practically right next to them. Make sure you're facing toward them when you use it, too. It can be a little difficult to land his, because it's pretty short range compared to other Final Smashes.

There's a VOCAL MIX of the Nintendogs bathtime song!!
I can't believe I just found out about this.

Last edited:
You have to be near enough to one of the other players. In Villager's case, he needs to be practically right next to them. Make sure you're facing toward them when you use it, too. It can be a little difficult to land his, because it's pretty short range compared to other Final Smashes.

Ohhhh! That makes sense now! Thanks!

I'm maining Villager as of now. I'm horrible using Pikachu and I memorized most of the Villager moveset already.

There's a VOCAL MIX of the Nintendogs bathtime song!!
I can't believe I just found out about this.

THIS IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANT TO BY THE 3DS VERSION

I'm probably gonna main villager and Duck Hunt Dog

I love Villager on the demo woops

Villager's final smash is so entertaining! The Nooks are literally building a house around you! XD
I've been maining Link in the demo; the new items are really neat too.

Villager's recovery is so goddamn cheap. Even moreso than Brawl Meta Knight recovery.

I don't think I've ever died with him unless it was via being one-shotted to the point where I couldn't even use any moves. In fact, I can even easily recover if I fall below the map.

Will need to see how he fares offensively vs other things, but I could definitely see him surpassing Brawl's Meta Knight as the new tier 0 based on this alone.

Last edited:
I wanted to ask this but is there a difference between the EU code and the NA code? :eek: I've seen everyone trying to get the EU code more than the NA code.

Back