• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

And with Dr. Mario... Didn't he say that he wanted to stay away from clones? It's hard for me to have a different move set for him. It was easier to differentiate Luigi.
It's pretty likely that they're going to be all hushy for unlockable vet characters; but, I really want assurance Ganondorf is in...

/r/smashbros is literally tearing itself apart debunking this leak

I went there for a few laughs. Someone says it's real (I think?) because the background color of Fox's pic is different in the demo and picture. I think he doesn't understand that it means it's fake.

I'm tearing myself apart because I hate the leak so I don't want it to be real, but it looks so real hngh.

But it isn't. It doesn't even look real. How would Sakurai reveal 12 characters before Japan's release date? With 4 of them being newcomers? Here's how: he doesn't.

Ghirahim confirmed! As an assist trophy.
Ghiry Smash Bros.jpg
I didn't really want any other newcomers except him, (maybe Chorus Men/Marshal) but I didn't think he'd be in the game at all. Glad he's in in some way. :)

Ghirahim confirmed! As an assist trophy.
View attachment 63731
I didn't really want any other newcomers except him, (maybe Chorus Men/Marshal) but I didn't think he'd be in the game at all. Glad he's in in some way. :)

So another boss as an assist trophy, huh?
this is actually kinda cool. What does he do (AND LOOK AT HIS TONGUE 0-0)

Last edited:
I think the leak looks pretty legit. But people have pointed out the flaws. I wouldn't mind it being real. Whoever made it went out their way to make pretty convincing models

GameXplain discusses the pros and cons of the leak.

Also, Wario's pupil IS there. It's just slightly behind his nose. G&W's hand isn't in Wario's pic, it's just the lighting.

Dr. Mario doesn't have to be a clone, they could've changed him. Just like with Dark Pit. They could be different characters because of different movesets.

Last edited:
Back