• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

yeah well okay when I asked you guys who to shoot no one answered and you guys all said "shoot whoever you want" so

XP

Day Three

After their tasty stew, the Safari Group was ready for a night of rest. All except Trundle, that is. He couldn't sleep. That soup just wasn't sitting well in his stomach, so he decided to go out for a walk.

There was a loud roar coming from where Trundle had went which ended up waking up Tom. Tom sleepily started wandering over to the site of the roar. He tripped over a fleshy, furry, body on the ground. Upon closer inspection, it was determined that it was Trundle's body laying in the mud.

This instantly woke up Tom. After seeing all that blue blood, Tom was worried the rest of the Safari Group was in danger. He ran as fast as he could back to the truck to warn them of any potential danger. Unfortunately, Tom's brain was not fully functioning this late at night. He didn't see the quicksand up ahead. He made a quick stop right at the edge of the quicksand. However, he felt a shove on his back and he fell face first into the quicksand which was now dyed a vibrant Green.

The sun was now close to rising, and the next to wake up was VillageDweller. He always loved waking up early in the morning while everyone else was still asleep because that give him time to stare at his favorite travelers. Unfortunately, his favorite traveler was no where to be found. VillageDweller was starting to get worried. He ventured out into the woods to try to find him. Then he stumbled upon Trundle's lifeless body. VillageDweller let out a cry of despair and began sobbing uncontrollably. He heard the rest of the Safari Group start to wake up. He didn't want to be with them anymore if Trundle wasn't there too, so VillageDweller went to the nearest cliff and took his life as his bloody body shattered on the rocks below.

Trundle, the Lion, was slain.
VillageDweller, the Stalker, couldn't stand the thought of being alone.

Tom, the Safari Traveler, was sucked up.

It is now Day Three. You have 24 hours to vote for who to boil.

tumblr_lollajkVRs1qafrh6.jpg

Why Noodle guys? What the **** are all of you doing?

Minties or Oath. What the ****ing **** kind of game am I playing in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we're all just gonna bandwagon Noodle because of her wotc post? Seriously? That's just ****ing stupid. Use your heads people. If it's not Tom or Trundle... then who else? Minties and Oath. People pls.

It seems to be a pointless bandwagon but it's not entirely baseless. Noodle has hardly posted in the thread and she's a newbie so worst case scenario we lose an inexperienced team member (sorry MissNoodle).

Even so, if we're divided like this we won't reach a majority anyway. We really need to co-ordinate these lynches.

Noodles isn't new, her old username was ACNL Noodle and she's played in several games.

Idk she seems more involved than usual so that's why I voted for her

I didn't vote for deborinesu because I don't think he or she was smart enough to be cult leader

Can you guys not all baseless bandwagon thx

I get the wotc post raises eyebrows but you guys can't be serious to go off of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we're all just gonna bandwagon Noodle because of her wotc post? Seriously? That's just ****ing stupid. Use your heads people. If it's not Tom or Trundle... then who else? Minties and Oath. People pls.

So we really think it's a strong player?
Does that mean that cult leader starts off alone?

Okay then it's Minties or oath

Pally who would you vote for ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom suggested oath earlier before he died

You want to lynch me, do so.

Whoever the gunsmith is, thank you for the gun. So I'd strongly suggest you don't lynch me, since I have one.

Okay then it's Minties or oath

Pally who would you vote for ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom suggested oath earlier before he died

Hmmm I'll go through some posts and see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You want to lynch me, do so.

Whoever the gunsmith is, thank you for the gun. So I'd strongly suggest you don't lynch me, since I have one.

O snap, well since Karen wasted her shot -_- we could use Oath to town's advantage?

we pre much got a double lynch today. Who ya'll want me to shoot (since I haven't really been doing my usual this game) and who ya'll wanna lynch?

Back