• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

But if she vig

What about it? He/she probably forgot mafia is going on because of this Easter hunt thing...anyway, I know I am a vig, I could shoot any of you guys tonight if I wanted to. I cleared up the doc thing you asked earlier, no one can block me and I can literally prove I'm not cult leader tonight.

I doubt we are going to reach a majority, I don't want to no vote, and if don't want to no-lynch either. I'm voting for deborinesu purely off inactive ness which is not ideal but I don't know what else to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I don't want to no lynch either

I think debinoriso would be fine. I think the game should've been paused during Easter, but hey.

I doubt we are going to reach a majority, I don't want to no vote, and if don't want to no-lynch either. I'm voting for deborinesu purely off inactive ness which is not ideal but I don't know what else to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just make sure you don't shoot me cuz you'll die

Why waste a lynch on deborinesu? I'm going with my guy tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gut. I'm going with my GUT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Before anyone gets mad, the main reason I vote for Trundle was because he's a big well known player. If you remember my post from last night, I had my suspicions that the cult leader is someone well versed in the game. Trundle is a great player. He knows what he's doing. My only question is... why would he vote to lynch our only remaining Safari Hunter out of the blue, I might add, even if it could be a false claim? Makes no sense if she's telling the truth because we could use that free shot to our advantage.

I'm on to you, buddy boy.

I'm glad that Kisstoefur is thinking for himself. I'm too lazy to unvote, sorry, but I'm a Lion. Using my action tonight - if I hit town, I die, if I hit cult, they die.

Before I vote, I would just like to bring attention to oath2order. Normally, he is a very strong player for the Town and analyzes posts to find more evidence. However, I fail to notice anything like this, and what I do notice isn't what I expected from him. His posts are unhelpful and unconstructive. As a matter of fact, he has more posts than anyone in the thread at 42 posts. While I do not feel this calls for a lynch, I would like to ask Oath to step up his game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same

Kippla if you honestly think im suspicious for that then yiu must think me an idiot

I agree with MrKiss in regards to Karen. There's little point killing off a player we know could be useful as opposed to one who hasn't posted at all. Lynching deborinesu is a gamble but it's a less risky gamble than lynching Karen and potentially losing a valuable part of the team.

Well, regarding to who I'm going to shoot tonight, I could either

-shoot deborinesu because majority won't be reached
-shoot Ashtot to get a clear on Granny
-shoot someone else

What do you guys think?

Well, regarding to who I'm going to shoot tonight, I could either

-shoot deborinesu because majority won't be reached
-shoot Ashtot to get a clear on Granny
-shoot someone else

What do you guys think?

shooter a randomer who you have a gut feeling with YOLO
(i'm actually being serious ok)

Can we clear up one thing first? Does the game start with just a cult leader? Or two people?
If two,
That sneaky Oath2Orser.

I'm glad no one is stupid enough to suspect me of cult leader. I'm too clueless to be part of the cult.

Didn't a few people post that cult leader could be someone who took advice from a stronger player? Aren't you kind of coming out by yourself here..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think there's really a reason to doubt Karen's roleclaim, no one has countered it in the thread so

Night_zpsebed3b52.png

Night Two

The boiling water was used for a tasty soup rather than a killing.

No one was boiled.

It is now Night Two. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm using my ability on VillageDweller. I'm a Lion. If I die, Harry is clear.

Back