• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Subscribe to my new YouTube channel. :)

Hey I saw some of your videos when I was browsin' around for Animal Crossing: City Folk footage without knowing you were the one posting those videos. :p

Should I bother subscribing? I don't know if classical guitarists are interested in AC Wii. XD

I've subscribed and added the interview with the executive producer of the Animal Crossing series to my favorites. I really appreciate you uploading these videos that are found on different gaming websites for my computer can not handle the Flash that are on those gaming websites as well but for some reason Youtube works pretty good of course in order to avoid any problems I let the video buffer completely before starting it.

I find it funny that the executive producer says he can not tell the exact release date but it will be available by the holiday season when it appears Nintendo of America already released the date to the public if however that is the correct one...

Please... I can barely take sunate, add these people to the mix and we'll be an internet sandbox.

Im ok with Utubers invading. It'll be lulzy.
I subscribed storm, btw (Eqz0 :p).

I refuse to subscribe. I'm with fish, most YouTube people are complete idiots. We already have problems here with people getting along with others.

UltraByte said:
I refuse to subscribe. I'm with fish, most YouTube people are complete idiots. We already have problems here with people getting along with others.
I don't think your refusal is going to seriously hamper Storm's plan... he already has 143 subscribers.

And I fail to see what the problem is with that. It doesn't mean that YouTubeites will flock to TBT. It just means the TBT name will be better known, that's all.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
I don't think your refusal is going to seriously hamper Storm's plan... he already has 143 subscribers.

And I fail to see what the problem is with that. It doesn't mean that YouTubeites will flock to TBT. It just means the TBT name will be better known, that's all.
Whatever. When I'm gone, and you guys are dealing with idiots, I'll just be laughing.

Back