• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Not you Karen, others :).
I just want to mention how easy it is to distract you guys. I'll stop so mafia doesn't kill you, but seriously, work on that.
That was a fun way to waste two pages :D.
I'll quiet down and stop posting spam ^-^.
In the mean time, would anyone like to see my case on Justin? I have been considering waiting until day to post it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calm down ash.

If you're town why would you aim to distract town? We've been waiting for your post for two days so yes please inform us on why Jubs is supposed scum.

17 minutes then, Kit, and you can share your concerns.

What if you die though?
Then I die and my death post will be freaking amazing
And then when the games ends and Justin is scum, well.
BUT LETS THINK HERE.
Unless a vig decided to shoot me for whatever reason, mafia would probably kill me.
Why? Because I am too vocal
And
Because
I found
One
Of
There
Scum
Players
And they don't wanna see my case.

Then I die and my death post will be freaking amazing
And then when the games ends and Justin is scum, well.
BUT LETS THINK HERE.
Unless a vig decided to shoot me for whatever reason, mafia would probably kill me.
Why? Because I am too vocal
And
Because
I found
One
Of
There
Scum
Players
And they don't wanna see my case.
Vigs can't shoot night 1.

Resolution period begins now, no more actions will be accepted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WB1tpmc.jpg

Day 2

During the night, the Death Eaters moved in force against their enemies. Gandalf was making his rounds in the hospital wing when he heard a faint rustling noise. As he turned towards the source of the noise, Gandalf was struck by the curse and crumpled to the ground.
Elsewhere, lynn105 was resting her wings. Somehow, the Death Eaters had tracked her down, as she was rudely awoken by them apparating in. She managed to dodge the first few spells thrown at her while she looked for an exit. However, lynn105's luck soon ran out as she was knocked out of the air.

Gandalf aka Madam Pomfrey is dead.
lynn105 aka Fawkes is dead.

It is now Day 2, and you have 48 hours again to vote for who to send to Azkaban. A reminder for all of you to ensure you have space in your inboxes. PM me if you were expecting a night action response.

Gandalf you'll make it to Day 2 one of these games.

Alright, game is actually starting now imo. I'm going to read and wait a bit while making posts and then report back with a case or two!

Alright, game is actually starting now imo. I'm going to read and wait a bit while making posts and then report back with a case or two!

I have to redo my Justin case now, thanks wifi connection.
I would love to hear one from you!!! You are very smart.
AWWW WE LOST 2 BLUE ROLES?? WHAT?!!
Mafia why :(.

Both our medics. That can't just be coincidence.

I'm guessing lynn105 role-claimed. As for Gandalf... general speculation is just a random kill. I don't think he's daft enough to have claimed.

Hey, Kit, didn't you have a case to make?

Both our medics. That can't just be coincidence.

I'm guessing lynn105 role-claimed. As for Gandalf... general speculation is just a random kill. I don't think he's daft enough to have claimed.

Hey, Kit, didn't you have a case to make?
Remaking it now, Wifi is stupid :p.
At least you have trundle working on cases too.
(Glares at little chrome dinosaur)

Before somebody accuses me of being scum because two blues died I would like to point out
A) Lynn caught beary and was definitely not going to get acussed anytime soon
B) Some people think that Gandalf should always die night one

Either the mafia killed two people and used two addiontial spells or three people were targeted last night, if you were targeted speak up, if you are aware that you were role blocked though and there is somebody claiming protected in the thread then claim in thread, this will prevent mafia being cleared as town (downside is that mafia finds a blue)

I got better today and finished some homework that I missed for being sick so expect me to have my first game where I am not highly inactive

DarkNightMoon

DarkNightMoon has been on many people's minds, and for a good reason.

Alrighty, so we have suspects, but they are loose with no evidence, so of course we have to wait. But yes, I doubt we should we should just lynch someone because if they were a town or a scum other games, that makes no sense. Doesn't mean they are still scum or town in this game though.

This post was made very soon after a post came up with iLoveYou on it as a suspect.
Equally, iLoveYou defended DarkNightMoon.
I agree with Murray. DarkNightMoon is being really talkative in the thread. She's making herself a threat to Mafia. We shouldn't be aiming to look at people contributing greatly in the thread because they're most likely on the Mafia hit list already.

Of course, it could have just been coincidence or framing attempt for one to defend the other, but as both have technically defended each other, the theory now holds a lot more water of DarkNightMoon being scum.
Following how iLoveYou and LittleBeary both did the following and were scum, it's logical that DarkNightMoon was instructed to do the same.
I role claimed also.

Finally, iLoveYou and DarkNightMoon both accused Fireninja1 quickly, which looks like a means of wasting a first day lynch.
Alrighty so who has been acting scummy. (please don't say Kit, that topic is just getting out of hand). Any ideas?
Right now I am personally think FireNinja, most probably because when we said his name earlier and he was called out for looking but not posting, he all of a sudden posted. That seems pretty scummy to me.
Okay so in my opinion these are the players that are too likely to slide by to the end without even having to contribute much in the thread:

- FireNinja1
- Dolby
- Kuma
- Lynn105 (sometimes - I'm referring to the game where I was Jack of All Trades.)

There are other names that I'm really unfamiliar with like ACNL Noodle + all the new players this game.

These are the players Mafia is likely to keep until the end because they won't be a threat to them. If you guys can add to the list it, then go for it.

Behaviorally speaking, DarkNightMoon's posting actually somewhat resembles and reminds me of how I post as scum. Just like the following -
How would you know if they are obvious, because all Truffle gets is how many there are, which does make it suspicious, but how would you find out which ones are lying or not? Question them? Kill of the townies?
- my posts were all very hypothetical and trying to appear pro-town.

##Vote: DarkNightMoon (unless something better comes along)

✮✮​

Back