• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway || Who wants to be a Bellionaire? || Over! Old winners please collect bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Game Developer
Bells
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Purple Mailbox
Chocolate Cake
つ
Red Feather
Feedback
100% (61) +
Thread is now closed! ^^ I'll reopen it again in the future to giveaway tons more bells! I'm opening a separate villager giveaway thread in the Villager Plaza so be on the lookout! If you won PLEASE MESSAGE ME AGAIN so you can collect your bells! Thanks all who entered!

mountains-of-christmas.regular.png

tumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.gif

I'm doing a huge bell giveaway to all those who wish to enter. 1 million bells will be given away per day until further notice. To enter simply write "I want to be a Bellionaire!" and I will enter you. Time per day starts after the announcement of the previous day's winners. Also if you were on the other board I'm restarting the entries for today, please enter again!

I've decided that one post will count for the entire giveaway!
Didn't win today? You're entered for tomorrow too, and the next day, and the next!
Pixel_Cheesecake_by_Casey_Lee.gif

Today's Winner:
Moonstone-June

emmatheweirdo
cherche
EpicRainbow
KellyPony
F L a K e
unoriginal
PurplPanda
Bunnii
Feloreena
SentaiHero
blathersbowtie
Hamusuta
vintage-rabbit
Cadbberry
Nouris
Red099
Eleaf
KiloPatches
gooieooie
Comet
sassystag

But wait, there's more!

permanent-marker.regular.png

tumblr_mqoeojnvLA1qh1x6ko3_400.png

I've changed the rules on this one since it doesn't pertain to any funds or funding; Every TWO weeks I'll be buying one lucky person one dreamie of their dreams regardless of price. You don't have to do anything extra to be entered in this! I will simply be doing a raffle of the people who entered the bell giveaway above. Happy entering all! Oh and if you entered on the last board for the bell giveaway, you're still entered for the dreamie giveaway.
I realize I have WAY more than enough names to do the first dreamie giveaway! You MUST have dreamie proof somewhere! If you don't have a dreamie or have all of them obtained, please let me know so I can pick another winner. If you win please PM me a list of your dreamies so I can be on the hunt for them!

The first giveaway was successful!

Next Winner:

Next to be announced: 5/1/14

Past Winners!:
debinoresu was given Kyle!
tumblr_inline_mpks1upTgU1qz4rgp.gif

pinkpansy was given Tia!
tumblr_inline_mpkp4enxlz1qz4rgp.gif

Slots for art: will add more if needed
1. ghostbab (awaiting request of mayor)
2. Mayor and marcie!
3. Bam, stitches and filbert Complete!
4. Rosie

Last edited:
I want to be a bellionaire! ^-^

P.S. I have all my dreamies c;

Last edited:
I want to be a Bellionaire!

How would that feel? I can only dream... Thanks for doing this!

I want to be a Bellionaire!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back