December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (96) +
Hi there, Bonbon the peppy bunny is in box right now. Anyone would like to adopt her? I'll be only available within 2-3hours because I need to sleep soon. Please be honest if you have any villagers moved out recently, because I have reserved my slot for Lily tomorrow. :] Thanks~ hehe

I bet you're glad to get rid of her xD I tried for ages getting rid of her. I even gave her rude catch phrases because I hated her so much

I bet you're glad to get rid of her xD I tried for ages getting rid of her. I even gave her rude catch phrases because I hated her so much

Nah~ She is fine :D I have to let her go because I need to adopt Lily from my friend's town. And to be honest, Bonbon is not my dreamie haha so I have no reason for keeping her~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol btw why Matt you hate her so much? I'm curious because for me, Bonbon look alright...isn't it? <_<

There is a member who would really love BonBon. They aren't online at the moment but I will send them the link. If by chance you can't adopt her out by the time you go to bed PM me and I will move her to my cycle town to hold her.

There is a member who would really love BonBon. They aren't online at the moment but I will send them the link. If by chance you can't adopt her out by the time you go to bed PM me and I will move her to my cycle town to hold her.

Noted~It's still early right now, I still can wait for someone who really need her, haha :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back