• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Hey guys. What if. What if I'm the

ONE-SHOT VIGILANTE?been waiting all game to say that also I have confirmed scum thanks you dying tonight I've claimed this in public before

why does oath always roleclaim as one-shot vig? He just said he himself was scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT, I took that wrong.
Does that mean you are the DT if you confirmed scum?

Basically staff chat went like this:

for those of you who are wondering. It was just being in the right place at the right time (or wrong in gallows case)

I can confirm this happened. I was idling at the time.

just wondering but if jeremy was there why didnt gallows say he had to kill jer too? he just said kaiaa? i know jer was idle but i think gallows still would have said something about jer. unless gallows did say something and kaiaa didnt post it

just wondering but if jeremy was there why didnt gallows say he had to kill jer too? he just said kaiaa? i know jer was idle but i think gallows still would have said something about jer. unless gallows did say something and kaiaa didnt post it

I didn't even think of that but he only said to kill me! Funny thing was I was pretty much idle until I pinged because my name was spoken, Jer is always idle but it doesn't mean he can't read

I can't speak for Gallows, but from what I saw it looked like Kaiaa entered the chat not too long before Justin and Gallows were talking about it. I saw it after main IRC started talking about it (after Justin posted).

Hi guyzzz, sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't had time to get on at all, and I apologize. I'll be checking on the last few pages.

After this whole Gallows thing I dug through some old posts and I am actually going to accuse oath2order of being scum!

Take a look at this: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Night-Three&p=2580222&viewfull=1#post2580222
Oath seemed to be jumping from person to person, having his "eyes" on everyone on the first day. He never really stuck to one person or brought up any substantial evidence besides people being inactive.

He seems so ready to call people out who don't post but you know who hasn't really been posting? Dolby. You know what oath said he would do? Watch him like a hawk. If so how come he hasn't pushed for Dolby and now ignores him unless he posts? Why is that?

In the above quote we can see oath was quick to jump on the Makkine bandwagon early on in the game for inactivity. Again, Dolby has been inactive and oath keeps referring to watching him, we have not seen very much from Dolby and oath fails to call him out on it like he does everyone else. I think this "conflict" he has with Dolby is mere acting. I'm not saying Dolby is or isn't mafia either but in the grand scheme of things oath is starting to look a lot more suspicious. (Might I remind everyone that Makkine flipped blue).

Oh and need I remind you all that when the Makkine bandwagon failed to take off he jumped at Trundle? Makkine and Trundle are dead, not lynched by the town but killed by the mafia.

You can defend him all you want saying that he helped get Cory, a mafia goon. Yet I find it hilarious actually. Although I'm thankful to get another mafia out of game, the evidence was flimsy. Oath went around asking people to vote for Cory. Is Oath compensating much? Trying to protect himself by sacrificing his fellow scum?

As my last piece of evidence, Oath seems to be a little too concerned with making sure people know he helped mastermind the Cory lynch. Also, take a look at his list of suspects and see that there is no Dolby: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...imal-Crossing-Day-Three&p=2605510#post2605510

Depending on who dies tonight, I think we know who we should lynch tomorrow

You said it. He just PM'ed me tonight asking my role bcuz he has "good evidence" I'm scum. I've learned that you can't just lynch somebody off of one reason, and that's exactly what oath is doing. And usually accusing because of inactivity. If that's "good evidence," then he has some pretty f***ed up logic. I can honestly say, I've had a busy few weeks, since I'm on my school's track team. And I know my role, so if he honestly thinks that way, then there's no doubt we need to lynch him before it gets out of control.

I found you, oath2order.

why does oath always roleclaim as one-shot vig? He just said he himself was scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT, I took that wrong.
Does that mean you are the DT if you confirmed scum?

bad wording, yes. I'm in contact with a DT and I got scum through that.

Alrighty guys.

I'M NOT SCUM. THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN A RUSE TO SEE WHO WOULD JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON.

Here's the PM I sent to Kaiaa to get her to do this. Before anybody says "YOU CAN'T COPY AND PASTE PMs!!!" Yes I can, it's one I wrote and it's not to the host.

oath2order said:
I have a plan. I want you to accuse me of being mafia in the thread. I believe that if you accuse me of being mafia, I fight back, and then claim vigilante, mafia will probably use a roleblock on me. The result of this is that they will WASTE it on me.

If they decide to kill me, then I do have a failsafe in place. At 11:58PM, two minutes before the deadline for all actions, I will post in the thread that I made the entire thing up, that I'm not a vigilante, and Kaiaa is innocent.

Here are a few of my scummy posts, that you should look at. Type it up in your own words, don't copy and paste what I write. Having you write it out makes it look more authentic. You don't have to use all of this. It's just stuff you CAN use.

Remember: Don't share this with anybody. If you go along with this, try to post this around noon EST, so I'll be awake to both a) change it if need be, with any new information and b) "defend" myself.

A good amount of my early posts are one-liners. Usually in previous games, I don't do that. The crack analysis post (post #374) was full of pointing fingers at everybody in the game, instead of focusing on one person like usually done.

I have not been calling out Dolby on his minimal posting. (watching him like a hawk http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...imal-Crossing-Day-Three&p=2573510#post2573510). There was a small fight (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...imal-Crossing-Day-Three&p=2583731#post2583731) but it quickly went under the rug. Dolby called me out for my bias. This went unnoticed and it can be called out as bad acting. also see (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ng-Day-Three&p=2584563&viewfull=1#post2584563)

I was on favor of the Makkine lynch fairly early in the game. (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...imal-Crossing-Day-Three&p=2573444#post2573444)

I quickly went along with the lynch of Trundle.

Did a lynch of Cory with flimsy evidence. PMing people to vote Cory seemed way too pro-town, as if compensating for something.

Seemed way too pro-town, as if compensating for something.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...imal-Crossing-Day-Three&p=2605510#post2605510

Whatever else you have, you can use. take some IRC conversations out of context if you have to.

I'm town. This lines up with how I've played all game: Lying when I need to.

FoxWolf, you certainly jumped on me pretty quickly. Let me tell you my evidence.

Let us go look at post #1017 and post #1056

Eh, sorry Trundle, but I'm going to have to side with Karla on this one (THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS DEM SALTY TEARS ARE GONE). There's wayyy too much evidence against you for me to ignore. Everything you say to try and protect yourself is only digging a deeper grave for you, and it's not very good evidence either. I shall be casting my vote for Trundle.

I do consider the evidence provided against Cory, but there's more evidence surrounding Trundle's guilt, so I'm not changing my vote until I see something more.

We had almost bulletproof evidence that Cory was scum, yet you did NOT want to go for that lynch. It was practically undeniable. Amusingly enough, guess who else wouldn't vote for Cory? ProfGallows.

Let's look at your posts. All you've done since you joined the game after Horus quit was bandwagon, and post small generic posts.

It's not THAT evidence. It's the inarguable Godfather classic of, "Detectives role check me." That was what iLoveYou used in Mafia 2. Only VillageDweller found that out, and you saw what happened to him. For that, and so many others, it's too risky to keep you in the game.

I find this one a little odd. ProfGallows, when he was alive, I asked him why they used 2 KP on Trundle, when mafia could have used him as an easy lynch. You all know full well he would have been easy to lynch. However, he also said mafia found him to be a distraction. I find this interesting. Gallows says Trundle was a distraction for mafia, and here's you saying it's too risky for him to be in the game. Is this a possible connection? I certainly think so.

In addition, LaurinaMN comes to mind. Posted three times, was Gandalf's replacement. I asked her to roleclaim to me. Her response was understandable. I wouldn't want to roleclaim to me either, especially with this post. However, she said she was town aligned and said she wasn't a threat to anybody, and not to wast e a rolecheck on her. I find this interesting. Whenever someone mentions "waste" when it regards to a lynch or a rolecheck, I get suspicious. In addition, she also only said town-aligned. I think she knows that I know most of the roles in the game, and would easily be caught in a lie if she were to give an actual roleclaim. The fact that she wouldn't give me a role name is odd. Perhaps she wasn't given a fake-claim. All she would do was claim that she's a bird.

My third scum suspicion as of now is Jeremy. Jer and I have talked about KP. He seems very confused by how mafia sends in their kills with the Gallows thing, since "you can't send in all the kills". While it's not entirely scummy, it does look to me like he's a new scum player that doesn't know how to send kills. He also simply hid behind Tom's "wall of salt" when he was accused of scum day one. Not dropping any hints. Just saying "you do this every game". Well, salt happens every game, regardless of your role, Jer.
That is simply because Tom has built a wall of salt between us. Not to mention that he accuses me of the same thing every game for no reason.

Finally, when it comes to a wall of salt, you can look no further than Dolby. Dolby simply claimed he wasn't scum because I accuse him and Cory every game just because I don't like their play style. He mentioned this way before Cory was lynched. Funny thing. I don't always accuse Cory. And Cory flipped red. Also, have you guys noticed how blues seem to die every night? You know who calls himself an expert blue sniper (and rightfully so, he figured out most blues by Day 3 in MM3)? Dolby

In conclusion, I would like to mention that the only reason I waited this late to post it was to bait mafia and so they can't modify their kills to frame me.

giphy.gif

Alrighty guys.

I'M NOT SCUM. THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN A RUSE TO SEE WHO WOULD JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON.

Here's the PM I sent to Kaiaa to get her to do this. Before anybody says "YOU CAN'T COPY AND PASTE PMs!!!" Yes I can, it's one I wrote and it's not to the host.

I'm town. This lines up with how I've played all game: Lying when I need to.

FoxWolf, you certainly jumped on me pretty quickly. Let me tell you my evidence.

Let us go look at post #1017 and post #1056

We had almost bulletproof evidence that Cory was scum, yet you did NOT want to go for that lynch. It was practically undeniable. Amusingly enough, guess who else wouldn't vote for Cory? ProfGallows.

Let's look at your posts. All you've done since you joined the game after Horus quit was bandwagon, and post small generic posts.

I find this one a little odd. ProfGallows, when he was alive, I asked him why they used 2 KP on Trundle, when mafia could have used him as an easy lynch. You all know full well he would have been easy to lynch. However, he also said mafia found him to be a distraction. I find this interesting. Gallows says Trundle was a distraction for mafia, and here's you saying it's too risky for him to be in the game. Is this a possible connection? I certainly think so.

In addition, LaurinaMN comes to mind. Posted three times, was Gandalf's replacement. I asked her to roleclaim to me. Her response was understandable. I wouldn't want to roleclaim to me either, especially with this post. However, she said she was town aligned and said she wasn't a threat to anybody, and not to wast e a rolecheck on her. I find this interesting. Whenever someone mentions "waste" when it regards to a lynch or a rolecheck, I get suspicious. In addition, she also only said town-aligned. I think she knows that I know most of the roles in the game, and would easily be caught in a lie if she were to give an actual roleclaim. The fact that she wouldn't give me a role name is odd. Perhaps she wasn't given a fake-claim. All she would do was claim that she's a bird.

My third scum suspicion as of now is Jeremy. Jer and I have talked about KP. He seems very confused by how mafia sends in their kills with the Gallows thing, since "you can't send in all the kills". While it's not entirely scummy, it does look to me like he's a new scum player that doesn't know how to send kills. He also simply hid behind Tom's "wall of salt" when he was accused of scum day one. Not dropping any hints. Just saying "you do this every game". Well, salt happens every game, regardless of your role, Jer.

Finally, when it comes to a wall of salt, you can look no further than Dolby. Dolby simply claimed he wasn't scum because I accuse him and Cory every game just because I don't like their play style. He mentioned this way before Cory was lynched. Funny thing. I don't always accuse Cory. And Cory flipped red. Also, have you guys noticed how blues seem to die every night? You know who calls himself an expert blue sniper (and rightfully so, he figured out most blues by Day 3 in MM3)? Dolby

In conclusion, I would like to mention that the only reason I waited this late to post it was to bait mafia and so they can't modify their kills to frame me.

giphy.gif

You genius
Anyways I'm gonna miss the day post so byeeee

Hey guys going to be delayed an hour or two probably, sorry. Deadline still applies, no more actions are being accepted as of now.

First off, I never said that you accuse me and Cory every game because you don't like our play styles, if I recall correctly, Cory said that and also included LittleBeary

Second, yeah, blues are dieing, but I heavily rely on roleclaims to snipe blues when I am scum, which, using that information, everybody could easily blue snipe. Also, how could anybody, if they were scum, get a good read of his play to come to the conclusion that he is a veteran, definitely not me, probably not any body else, logically, I'm assuming that the mafia thought that he would be protected or he roleclaimed to the wrong person

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only blue kill that didn't seem to make sense was Makkine, since she was protected night one (I'm assuming from the vig shot) she was automatically a target since she was protected successfully

5k5SIgu.png

FoxWolf64 has died, they were Booker. Their will was set to a dead player, FoxWolf64's 4 Bells are up for vote today.

You are Booker, Deputy of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: As a lower policemen in the town, if the head Detective in Boondox dies, you will become the new Detective. If this happens, you will automatically receive a new role PM detailing your updated role. You do not need to use this power.

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.
After the death of Minties (Copper), an updated Special Power was granted:
Special Power: You can inspect one player during the Night to learn their team alignment. Possible returns are: Town Mafia Third-Party

Kaiaa has died, they were Cyrus. Their will was set to a dead player, Kaiaa's 6 Bells are up for vote today.

You are Cyrus, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you’re able to get your hands on some nifty items…

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

KarlaKGB has died, they were Tom Nook. Their will was set to a dead player, KarlaKGB's 3 Bells are up for vote today.

You are Tom Nook, Mafia Godfather of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: All inspections on you will return as Town. You do not need to use this power, it is automatic.

Here is the link to the Scum Chat:
[REDACTED]

This is a private chat for your team to discuss in. DO NOT LINK NON MAFIA TEAM MEMBERS TO THIS CHAT OR YOU WILL BE MODKILLED AND BANNED

For your convenience, your friends (mafia team members) are:
[REDACTED]

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when you equal or outnumber everyone else in Boondox.

oath2order has died, they were Chrissy. Their will was set to a dead player, oath2order's 1 Bell are up for vote today.

You are Chrissy, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you’re able to get your hands on some nifty items…

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

cexmp4j.png

T&T Mart has expanded into Super T&T! New items are available.

Before a lynch can occur, you must first vote to decide who will receive the late player's 14 Bells. The player with the most votes after 24 hours, or first to reach 11 votes, will receive the late player's 14 Bells. Additionally, two 1-Use Shovels are up for auction. The highest bidder will receive the items after 24 hours, in a tie, the first bidder will win. Two items are included in the same bid/auction.

Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

As a reminder, all votes and bell transactions belong over in this thread only: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...VII-Animal-Crossing-Voting-Transaction-Thread

Item purchases should be private messaged to me.

Well, now we have no garenteed person to give the bells to. Who should get the bells?
Kp is now 2, so 4(?) people are now mafia.
I don't mind testing an item if people want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, now karla has been killed as mafia, does Trundle need to feel safe or is the the killer?

Well, now we have no garenteed person to give the bells to. Who should get the bells?
Kp is now 2, so 4(?) people are now mafia.
I don't mind testing an item if people want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, now karla has been killed as mafia, does Trundle need to feel safe or is the the killer?
I don't know what you mean, but Trundle was killed the night before last.

Back