Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Can you guys trust me? Many of you know that I had been working with Oath and Trundle this game, and they both flipped townie. Along with that I was also one of the leaders of the Cory lynch. As of right now I have 7 bells, so I would only need five more for the axe. (Assuming it acts like a vig shot) I have a few people I suspect right now to be mafia, which I will be posting later. The remaining bells I could use on seeing what the backpack does, or I would be willing to transfer them to another item tester. I would need proof that this person is town aligned however, since obviously it's going to suck if the bells land in mafia hands.

Last night I was in contact with a blue role/detector (not detective, will clarify role later). I'll see if their efforts last night produced any information. Nights one and two were a dud for them. Will update soon!

I do trust you, but we need to split these bells up to be most effective. You can't use that many bells worth of items in one turn.

image.jpg
CONFIRMED! KarlaKGB is synonymous to Godfather in every game from now on.

JK Justin don't modkill me :( But do get some sleep :3

I myself have a case against someone I'd like to present in a few hours. I'm too in contact with a Blue Role so I'd like to hear from him/her before I say anything else publicly.

Sorry I haven't been as active on Mafia.
But we are doing pretty great! We found the god father, so my hope in town is not all lost.
Who are we lynching today?

Well that didn't end well but at least we got the godfather!

Anyways, are we going to trust truffles with the bells? I think we can trust him with the bells. I'm mostly interested in who is going to receive the bells since truffle needs to split them up for use and make sure they don't go into the wrong hands.

Lots of the original inactives are still inactive, and havnt been mod killed because they post spam once per day...

Yep. That could get rid of more mafia (maybe).
Also, random note but, do you think there is a mafia timmy? From t&t in ACNL?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Tom nook

Yep. That could get rid of more mafia (maybe).
Also, random note but, do you think there is a mafia timmy? From t&t in ACNL?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Tom nook

Probably

So far it has been everyone aligned with Tom Nook (Lyle as well). I wonder if that includes Harriet or Lief since they had connected shops with Nook or the Nooklings.

Well, now we have no garenteed person to give the bells to. Who should get the bells?
Kp is now 2, so 4(?) people are now mafia.
I don't mind testing an item if people want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, now karla has been killed as mafia, does Trundle need to feel safe or is the the killer?
Honestly Noodle, noncontributive posts like this sicken me. Stop throwing around obvious information. Once or twice I can deal with but a good amount of your posts are like this.
I'm sorry I wasn't posting much, I have not been well so it is hard to concentrate. Today I am feeling better, so I will begin to post on a regular basis (ish).
I didn't see creeperhugz yesterday at all, so maybe she's on the road to mod kill?
I did post yesterday, about Beary/minties argument, and how it's strange that minties died afterwards. Maybe someone who wants to get rid of Beary killed minties to get town to vote. No one brought that up, so my post was barely mentioned.
Kit has been posting less, from what I've seen, and so has Beary.
Minties commented on this on the IRC saying that town is stupid. She didn't say why.

BIG WHOOP! We can all clearly see this, we know how to read, thank you very much. This is nothing more but a summary of what has happened, which does absolutely nothing to further town's goal of killing all mafia.

Also, TCH, I'd like to see you posting more. Please.

Lots of the original inactives are still inactive, and havnt been mod killed because they post spam once per day...

Yeah, I'm wondering if Justin will modkill any of the people who don't even vote, etc.

Just went through and PM'd 4 players who either haven't voted for the past two in-game days, or haven't posted in the thread for a few days. Hopefully they'll come through today and help out their team.

we got the godfather (':
i do agree that truffle should get at least some of the bells since they were working with a bunch who were def. town. im pretty sure we can trust them

ragesupernatural_zps0f732961.gif
basically my death

HOW

oh and gg definitely no re ugh.

Last edited:
Honestly Noodle, noncontributive posts like this sicken me. Stop throwing around obvious information. Once or twice I can deal with but a good amount of your posts are like this.

BIG WHOOP! We can all clearly see this, we know how to read, thank you very much. This is nothing more but a summary of what has happened, which does absolutely nothing to further town's goal of killing all mafia.

Also, TCH, I'd like to see you posting more. Please.

You really hate me don't you,just because I suggested you earlier in the game, you despise of me. This is my first game, so sorry if I don't seem as good as you want me to be, but at least I post more often.

You really hate me don't you,just because I suggested you earlier in the game, you despise of me. This is my first game, so sorry if I don't seem as good as you want me to be, but at least I post more often.

Dont worry mate, a lot of people in TBT Mafia don't give in to the newbies. :]

Just went through and PM'd 4 players who either haven't voted for the past two in-game days, or haven't posted in the thread for a few days. Hopefully they'll come through today and help out their team.

Sorry Justin! I am here. I normally post during the day at least explaining my lynch, but since the whole Gallows thing happen I just kind of brushed it off and assumed everyone knew why I voted for him. I know I have a bad habit of being getting close to modkill, I do appreciate the PM; if I didn't get it I may not have gotten on today o: (many times during the games Karla hosted, he used to have to tweet me telling me I needed to vote like an hour before the deadline or I'd be modkilled). Yesterday I spent working and figuring out an outline for a new Mafia game, but I'll put that aside for now. Here I am.

In addition, LaurinaMN comes to mind. Posted three times, was Gandalf's replacement. I asked her to roleclaim to me. Her response was understandable. I wouldn't want to roleclaim to me either, especially with this post. However, she said she was town aligned and said she wasn't a threat to anybody, and not to wast e a rolecheck on her. I find this interesting. Whenever someone mentions "waste" when it regards to a lynch or a rolecheck, I get suspicious. In addition, she also only said town-aligned. I think she knows that I know most of the roles in the game, and would easily be caught in a lie if she were to give an actual roleclaim. The fact that she wouldn't give me a role name is odd. Perhaps she wasn't given a fake-claim. All she would do was claim that she's a bird.

My third scum suspicion as of now is Jeremy. Jer and I have talked about KP. He seems very confused by how mafia sends in their kills with the Gallows thing, since "you can't send in all the kills". While it's not entirely scummy, it does look to me like he's a new scum player that doesn't know how to send kills. He also simply hid behind Tom's "wall of salt" when he was accused of scum day one. Not dropping any hints. Just saying "you do this every game". Well, salt happens every game, regardless of your role, Jer.

Originally Posted by oath2order
What role did you get from Gandalf? I'm working together with another player to get a comprehensive list of all players to weed out scum.

Originally Posted by LaurinaMN
Sorry I didn't see your message until now.
I'd rather not claim my role, especially since only two people know the name of it (one dead, one not playing). I am Town-aligned. If you are the detective or know of a detective I really wouldn't waste a check on me. I've been inactive, but I'm really not a threat to anybody.

I understand.

How many bells did you start with then?

I think I started out with three. But I'll have to dig up Justin's PM since I remember him mentioning two or three different bell amounts because of the time I was officially put into the game.

Fair enough. I know you don't want to give me the role, but perhaps the role name? I have quite a few roleclaims written down, and yours is one of five that I still need

I'm just a bird.

So this was the PM exchange between Oath and me if anyone is wondering. He messaged me first March 24th around 10PM, I messaged him back yesterday on the 25th around 9PM. The first thing I did when I logged on was check my messages, meaning I didn't check through the thread yet. While he messaged me back, I skimmed through and saw the scum accusations and him saying he was in contact with the Detective and the whole what if he's the Vigilante. It gave me a weird vibe, so I tried not to answer too much in depth with my responses. Especially because the last time I spoke was on the 22nd, I think. That was when he PMed me to not trust Trundle, and don't roleclaim to Trundle because he knew a lot of blue roles and had been publicly role-claiming. Why would I treat Oath any different in this situation? He publicly role claimed, and told me he only needed to know roles from only five other people. And no Oath, not odd because that's my role name- bird. If the Detective does find me suspicious of course they should check me, but there are other players out there to worry about more. I've been playing the game quite minimally, and haven't really talked to anyone outside of the thread except for the PM exchanges with Oath, and one or two PMs with VillageDweller early in the game.

As for leaving in Oath's quote about Jer, it's just a reminder to myself for later in the day when I can find time to build up a case. I have a few I would like to say about it since I have been thinking Jer is possible scum for quite sometime. Not sure if I have enough evidence to back it up, but we'll see after I get back.

Can you guys trust me? Many of you know that I had been working with Oath and Trundle this game, and they both flipped townie. Along with that I was also one of the leaders of the Cory lynch. As of right now I have 7 bells, so I would only need five more for the axe. (Assuming it acts like a vig shot) I have a few people I suspect right now to be mafia, which I will be posting later. The remaining bells I could use on seeing what the backpack does, or I would be willing to transfer them to another item tester. I would need proof that this person is town aligned however, since obviously it's going to suck if the bells land in mafia hands.

Last night I was in contact with a blue role/detector (not detective, will clarify role later). I'll see if their efforts last night produced any information. Nights one and two were a dud for them. Will update soon!

I think Truffles is one of the best candidates for the bells, unless someone wants to argue otherwise. To me, he has proven himself to have been fairly pro-town throughout the game. I'm going to put my vote in or him right now. The only person who has voted so far is Jer, and he voted for himself. But hopefully I'll be around while we get items tested out in case we need help figuring out what other items do, I'd be willing to transfer a few of my bells. But like what Truffle said the person would need some sort of proof that they are town-aligned.

I would like to say that I was role blocked last night. The mafia probably know of my role, or are great guessers....
I contacted Karla early on, so that is probably how the mafia know what I am.

I'm fine with voting for truffle, but I'm interested to know how he plans on distributing the bells. He'll be back on later today.

Back