• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Obviously, we won't need to discuss on who to lynch today, as Gallows is going to die. No question.

You need to sleep or something

Gallows told me the observatory pass worked the way he lied. I think he lied about it not doing what he said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watch as Justin gets nitpicky about all our votes and says that it has to be exactly "Prof Gallows" and not "Prof.Gallows" or "ProfGallows".

so he lied about lying???? so we don't need to buy another observatory pass?

KILL THE GALLOWS
I WANT HIS HEAD

( I think this pretty much describes Dat Three in a nutshell. )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day* Ugh

nwqbLdt.png

The town received a strange leak coming from the administration in the Night. It said that Prof Gallows was full of red and he is not to be trusted. The town didn't ponder long on this message before lynching him. To absolutely nobody's surprise, Prof Gallows was dirty scum!

Prof Gallows has died. He was Lyle. Full Role PM below:
You are Lyle, Mafia Goon of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

Here is the link to the Scum Chat:
[REDACTED]

This is a private chat for your team to discuss in. DO NOT LINK NON MAFIA TEAM MEMBERS TO THIS CHAT OR YOU WILL BE MODKILLED AND BANNED

For your convenience, the full Mafia team is, including yourself:
[REDCATED]

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when you equal or outnumber everyone else in Boondox.

T&T Mart is now closed. You cannot purchase items in the Night.

It is now Night Three. It will end at 9PM Pacific tomorrow. (~24 hours) Please send in your actions, including abilities and items usable during the Night, to me via private message during this period. Additionally, you can change/set your will during this period.

Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

That's true. I'm really curious to see what mafia roles they have. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say 2 roleblockers, a godfather, and either 2 framers, or a framer and mafia doctor.

what a great lie about his role :) considering we never even saw the full role PM :)
oh wait

can the godfather give themselves up ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg what if there isn't even a godfather ): this closed setup is annoying omg

what a great lie about his role :) considering we never even saw the full role PM :)
oh wait

can the godfather give themselves up ty

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg what if there isn't even a godfather ): this closed setup is annoying omg

Oh no...what if there isn't??? I also think the possibility of two mafia teams is frightening, but I don't think it would be possible in this case, with how the KP is.

After this whole Gallows thing I dug through some old posts and I am actually going to accuse oath2order of being scum!

Take a look at this: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Night-Three&p=2580222&viewfull=1#post2580222
Oath seemed to be jumping from person to person, having his "eyes" on everyone on the first day. He never really stuck to one person or brought up any substantial evidence besides people being inactive.

He seems so ready to call people out who don't post but you know who hasn't really been posting? Dolby. You know what oath said he would do? Watch him like a hawk. If so how come he hasn't pushed for Dolby and now ignores him unless he posts? Why is that?
Oh, no, I agree, I'm watching him like a goddamn hawk this game.

I agree with lynching Makkine just based off her inactivity. Funny thing. She never actually sent in her protection of Minties in MM3 until I prompted her to. I don't think she would have said anything otherwise. That said, someone should VM her. See if that'll get her in the game.

I'm keeping a strong eye of scrutiny on Dolby this game. I just want to put that out there.
In the above quote we can see oath was quick to jump on the Makkine bandwagon early on in the game for inactivity. Again, Dolby has been inactive and oath keeps referring to watching him, we have not seen very much from Dolby and oath fails to call him out on it like he does everyone else. I think this "conflict" he has with Dolby is mere acting. I'm not saying Dolby is or isn't mafia either but in the grand scheme of things oath is starting to look a lot more suspicious. (Might I remind everyone that Makkine flipped blue).

Oh and need I remind you all that when the Makkine bandwagon failed to take off he jumped at Trundle? Makkine and Trundle are dead, not lynched by the town but killed by the mafia.

You can defend him all you want saying that he helped get Cory, a mafia goon. Yet I find it hilarious actually. Although I'm thankful to get another mafia out of game, the evidence was flimsy. Oath went around asking people to vote for Cory. Is Oath compensating much? Trying to protect himself by sacrificing his fellow scum?

As my last piece of evidence, Oath seems to be a little too concerned with making sure people know he helped mastermind the Cory lynch. Also, take a look at his list of suspects and see that there is no Dolby: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...imal-Crossing-Day-Three&p=2605510#post2605510

Depending on who dies tonight, I think we know who we should lynch tomorrow

Oath and Dolby's conflict is from last game (mini mafia), so oath is still salty over what happened. I don't think it means anything for this game.

lol what the hell is this

i haven't focused on Dolby because I've been searching out scum remember?

why would i lynch scum it lowered the to 3 why would i lower kp

Back