• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling *Bi-Cycling* One Thread, Two Towns [MOVING - ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flora the peppy flamingo (ostrich) is moving. I'll be holding a raffle for her that will conclude tomorrow afternoon (June 14th) at 2pm EST. To enter, simply comment below and let me know that you'd be interested in adopting Flora. I'll choose a winner using an online random number generator, and will notify said winner immediately via private message. Flora is 100% original. Please be sure that you have immediate space to claim a new villager prior to entering, and good luck to everyone. :)

Also, Snake the jock rabbit has just moved into Ferelden.

The raffle has concluded and the winner has been notified via private message. Thank you to everyone who entered! :)

Fauna the normal deer is moving. I'll be holding a raffle for her that will end tomorrow afternoon (June 15th) at 2pm EST. To enter, simply comment below and let me know that you're interested in adopting Fauna. I'll choose a winner randomly who will be notified immediately via private message. Fauna is 100% original. Please be sure you have immediate space to claim a new villager prior to entering, and good luck to everyone. :)

In other news, Punchy the lazy cat has just moved into Ferelden.

I want to enter for a friend

I'm terribly sorry, but it is stated in my thread rules that I don't allow people to enter raffles or claim villagers on behalf of others. I've had communication issues in the past when allowing this, so I'd have to request that your friend be the one to enter. Thank you for your understanding. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back