• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Resetting my town, selling popular villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could offer less than that for Gala if you wanted xD shes not a top teir villager, but she is one of my favorites:3

Mee too, since I had(/or still have?) her in town in ACLTTC she's one of my dreamies :blush:
I am sure she's more worth than I offered :eek:

I neeeeed Kyle Dx But I don't understand what you're gonna do with the bells if you restart your town?

I'm only re starting one town, and I kind of want the auctioned X/Y game too so I'm willing to gve all the bells I make to get the game

Is Ankha really still 3 million? I'll go up to 7 mil if so.

That's actually outdated ^.^ I won a raffle for Ankha, so I withdrew, and OP still needs to update the first post. ^^ So I think Ankha is 2mil now, not counting your bids. :D

3 mill for Lucky

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't know the front page was not updated and saw that on page 11 a person has offered 8 mill for Lucky, which I cannot afford to beat.

Last edited:
Guys this thread is like 2 years old, stop posting you'll be very let down if your looking for replys....

Please check the dates of threads before posting in aged threads.
Additionally, if you come across a post that violates one of our Rules and Guidelines, please just report it and refrain from posting in it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back