• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

Well, I've changed my mind..
But if all this kawaii crap happens again, I'll let myself get modkilled if that's ok >.< if not I'll just play anyway since I already asked to be on replacement.
wait I forgot about Gandalf
can I be replacement >.<

Last edited:
Good luck Gandalf, you are replacing me! :D
Yeah, I think I needed a little break to cool off.

Well, I've changed my mind..
But if all this kawaii crap happens again, I'll let myself get modkilled if that's ok >.< if not I'll just play anyway since I already asked to be on replacement.
wait I forgot about Gandalf
can I be replacement >.<

Thrown on the replacement list. :)

I have a feeling this is what I'm going to feel like while watching this thread.
tumblr_lqb5bfCflw1qet1jao1_100.gif

Last edited:
Game start tonight, all role PMs have been sent out. Once the day post goes up, be prepare to hunt scum and non-participating villagers are asked to confine themselves to Observer Chat (PM me for it if you haven't recieved it).

If you haven't received your role PM for some strange reason or have questions related to your role, PM me.

Before the day post

yeah, I don't want to be king first day
first day lynches and all
you fools

Day 1

DAY 1​

It was nearly the crack of dawn when the band of Shepherds lead by the Ylissean Tactician Trent returned to the capital with grave news that needed to be shared among the rest of the high ranking members of the war council. The group had finally been let into a waiting around while guards were sent to wake the Exalt and the council members. The last thing they expected was a betrayal from one of their closest comrades so close to home.

"I really wish they'd hurry up, the news we carry could potentially prevent the future Marth warns us of," Trent groaned impatiently.

"It'll be fine," Dolby the group's sorcerer laughed, "It ain't like we're going to die here in the homestret-."

A steel sword had plunged clean through his heart, followed by two arrows from behind launched at the Calvary Duo BellBringerGreen and Blue Leaf both falling to the ground mortally wounded. Lauren removed her sword from Dolby's body, kicking it to the side like a used toy. Tsundere also stepped out from behind Lauren, notching another arrow in their bow.

"We're too close to reviving the Fell Dragon for you slaves of Naga to ruin it now. You've got to destroy the information we've recovered and take you back to Plegia sweetie, now be a doll and tell the guards that it can wait until mornin."

Reluctantly, Trent stepped outside the waiting area and told the guards the information could wait another night and reappeared in the room where three of his friends lain dead and the other two pointing a sword and bow directly at him.

"This is truly the way I didn't think we'd go down, betrayed from within," he sighed fumbling with his robe.

Within minutes Lauren had been burnt to a crisp and tsundere had a sword plunged through their back into Trent. Sister of the Exalt, Cleric Lissa and Troubadour Maribelle kept him alive in a comatose state with the information left with him alone. In his blood he'd scribbled "traitors from with-", but they could figure out the message. There were more traitors within the Shepherds and it was time to flush them out of Ylisse.

Tom, your lovely Tactician, has entered into a coma.
Blue Leaf, the aspiring Great Knight died because of a lack of armor.
BellBringerGreen, brother to Blue Leaf and aspiring Paladin died from trusting his friends.
Dolby, the mad sorcerer, was backstabbed.

Lauren, the Mercernary, burnt crispy like a bucket of KFC.
tsundere, the Assassin, is now resting in the trash pile.

Phila, you have 12 hours to PM me the name of the next Exalt. You all have 36 hours to decide on the day 1 lynch for the Exalt. Choose wisely, kill too many townies or allow to many to die will cost town dearly.

Last edited:
Holy crap I'm not WOTC'd. I'll do my best to contribute to the Town! :D

RgNdXW5.gif

Here is why Kingmaker (Philia) should make me king. I am a simple man, I don't want anything but victory for our great town kingdom. How would I do this you might ask? Well, it's simple really. Take out the scummiest players. But who are the scummiest players you might ask yourself again? Well, believe it or not, mafia have already begun to reveal themselves. Now let me show you what I mean.

PwiMtA9.png

So at this point you're probably thinking; "Ok, they stole your campaign banner, so what?" Think about it! Who would be so vile that they'd steal another's hard work so easily? That's right scum.

So now you're probably wondering; "Ok, so they're mafia, let's get to lynching!" Settle down my simple townie friend! We don't actually know for sure that they are mafia but rest assured, I have a fool proof plan!'

"Ok, what is your plan?"

Ah! Glad you asked! See if you choose me as king, I'll ask all the suspicious players a question about the hit show; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! You see if they don't answer the question correctly, they're scum

"what, that makes no sense"

Well you are a voice I'm making up, Jimmy McKingmakerMcGee, so hurry up and pick me.

but rest assured, I know the God Father, you see, My waifu (iLoveYou or Kayla) is very scummy because she has scum for blood but I have god's tears for blood so I have a strong connection to the truth so I know every time she is scum in a mafia game! AND SHE IS!

3ZLt2YH.png

So make me king so I can be the crazy wild card I am and lynch her ASAP

Alright, for anyone who wants king, please try to take this game seriously. This isn't Kingmaker how we play it in the IRC. That means no pony questions from Horus and Horus you aren't allowed to lynch yourself if you're scum. If you want to be King just for the sake of being King, you're not doing it right. You need to know what you're doing and be confident that your lynch will benefit us. I personally do not want King for these very reasons. I always hit green or blue first day lynch. Don't be a Horus, don't pick Horus, be smart, Kingmaker.

Alright, for anyone who wants king, please try to take this game seriously. This isn't Kingmaker how we play it in the IRC. That means no pony questions from Horus and Horus you aren't allowed to lynch yourself if you're scum. If you want to be King just for the sake of being King, you're not doing it right. You need to know what you're doing and be confident that your lynch will benefit us. I personally do not want King for these very reasons. I always hit green or blue first day lynch. Don't be a Horus, don't pick Horus, be smart, Kingmaker.

Maybe we should look towards Trundle here. Trying to dismiss Horus' clear evidence against scum right away. Is Trundle the Godfather with iLoveYou as his goon?

Back