• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Tea Party[Roleplay]

Music_123

Peace Thunder!
Bells
Cake
Cake
One day,a girl by the name of Maria invited her friends to a tea party,on that day,she sent letters to them for the invitation.It said,"you are invited to my tea party! i hope you can come! but remember! dress nicely!"
ok,so this roleplay was made for yami,cou,and others because they wanted to join yami and me on our tea party

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Clothes(if your clothes are in the appearance,then don't post in this one) :

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Maria Himesato
Personality: Nice and calm
Appearance: http://d3ieicw58ybon5.cloudfront.net/ex/315.445/u/7f8843f714514d70beae3cc56e49f0c4.jpg
Clothes(if your clothes are in the appearance,then don't post in this one) :

Name: Maku ~
Personality: (i might have used the wrong word here but i meant distant and careless o.o)
Appearance: i'll post a piccy tomorrow ^.^
Clothes: might be on piccy o3o

haha yeyy you actually made one <3 cant wait till this actually starts lol ^.^

Last edited:
I wonder when they'll come... I thought to myself. "Oh right! i'll have to make the food!" I said,running to the mansion's kitchen
(Maria lives in a rich and polite family)

As i walk out to my mail box i see a fancy envelope sticking out, I rush over still half asleep.
I read it to myself, you are invited to my tea party! i hope you can come! but remember! dress nicely!
"Thats today!!!" I rush back inside to the mansion and get ready.
(Yami is also from a rich family >~<)
(and sorry if im bad at this, its my first RP)

Last edited:
The alarm clock rang exactly 7:00am, and although i was already awake i let my mind wander outside my window for 5mins before slamming my clock in an attempt to shut it up. Just like every morning of my life, a servant comes up to me with an armful of letters, all stamped from UK, addressed to me from my parents. I never answer them. Why should i? They left me all alone here. Theyll never come back, i thought to myself.
A fancy letter stuck out behind all the junk letters, and it caught my attention as i tugged it out. As much as i hate to admit, i was quite excited to see the contents of the envelope.
To my surprise, i pulled out a glossy paper with gold writings of 'You are invited to my tea party! I hope you can come! But remember! Dress nicely!'
i felt a tingling sensation in my consciousness saying that said i should go.. then i got myself ready and head out the door..
(Also comes from rich family but lives alone, explains my bad manners :p)

Last edited:
I searched and searched for a fitting dress for this occasion, Once I foud something to my liking i yelled out,"At long last, I can finally enjoy the day!"
As I walked out the door i thought to myself Just who will be coming today??.
I jumped into the car and said "Please take me to Maria Himesato mansion." And like that i was on my way..

"Yatta!(yay) i'm done with the snacks!," I shouted with glee,while putting the tea leaves in the hot boiling water.

As I was on the way to Maria's mansion, i started to get worried
Will the people there like me?
Will i like them?
How many do i know?
I slapped my cheacks and said "Nows not the time to be thinking all this!!"
My driver than said "We will be ariving at Maria's mansion very soon, my lady."

Last edited:
As I awoke I found myself at my desk surrounded by book ugh....must of fell asleep again.... but unlike the usual, I noticed at fancy little letter reading 'You are invited to my tea party! I hope you can come! But remember! Dress nicely!' "A tea party??!" Not many people visit me or ask me to visit, so I'm usually surrounded by books. Hesitantly I decide that I should go also they seem fancy.... I go to my closet and take out my favourite dress and a hooded cape and make my way for Maria Himesato's Mansion

I walk out of the car and say thank~you to the driver.
I look around carefully and try not to be spotted yet.
I walk up to the door and knock three times, Knock, knock, knock...
Oh, I really hope Maria dose not answer the door or else i might be killed by her "Cute~nes"

Oh no, she did answer the door..
I stutter " H-i-i Ma-a Maria! Who else is coming today?''

"Hmmm...well,theres Maku-chan and Mary-chan,"i answered.
"Come with me to the garden,that's where we are going to have our tea party," I said guiding her to the garden.

I follow Maria out to the garden, wow this place is so pretty and it smells good...
"Ah Maria! What delicious food have you prepered today?" I say trying to sound elegent and calm.

Last edited:
"Thanks,and why are you acting polite? We're friends,we don't need to act polite to each other,"I told her.

I walk along up to the house and breathe in and sigh. I knock lightly on the door knock knock knock
"um...h-hello?"

This girl god.....
"Ah well, I thourght its about time i start acting a littel less cold hearted towrds you and others." I say with a blunt voice and a blunt expersion.

I hear in the distant a Knock
"Maria, I think Someone else has arrived!" That should change the topic...

Last edited:
I fumble with my fingers as I start to jump to conclusions what if this was a prank! Or maybe they were killed by spilling hot tea on them!

Back