• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Obviously, someone is tricking you, as I am a dwarf...
Your strategy is flawed. You say people are confirmed, but you will not explain why. One of your mafia buddies?

Yes, because you've been so pro-town this game. Why do we have any reason to believe you? Most of these people were confirmed by the now dead Detectives, and people such as Hikari and Ashtot have various different reasons. I know Ashtot isn't scum because he has never had scum chat open and he sucks at hiding things. Hikari is unlynchable.

I find it suspicious how you are following Trundle like a blind dog.
Why do you agree with him so much? You don't even ask questions!

Like Trundle said, if Minties flips town, it will be obvious he's scum, since everyone else is pretty much confirmed town, besides you, Trundle, Minties and Lunatic. (Although, Lunatic seems pro-town.)

Like Trundle said, if Minties flips town, it will be obvious he's scum, since everyone else is pretty much confirmed town, besides you, Trundle, Minties and Lunatic. (Although, Lunatic seems pro-town.)

The term 'Pro Town' is getting on my nerves..

Why is Justin or Kuma dead yet?
Do you mean isn't?
If so, it's because I'm not a very strong player, unlike others. Mafia must've assumed I'm just a townie, or they're trying to make me look bad.

ndHF4LY.jpg

Night 6

For the first time in days, there was unity amongst the company. They had survived the spiders and escaped the clutch of the wood Elf king Thranduil. Not only that, but they were thirsty for revenge.

Three had been lost while travelling in Mirkwood, and blame wasn?t too heavy to be thrown around. Minties was the favourite here as the majority berated her for having a possible role in the deaths. Many were quiet on the matter, still shaken and caught in the delusional grasp of the forest.

?We know you are responsible here. Admit to it and we might let you go? said one of the dwarves.

?Yeah right,? said another. ?A head for a head, that?s what I say.?

?I?m bored. Can we just get this over with?? said a third.

A little scuffle broke out again. Several dwarves had launched themselves at Minties. One who stood up to her defence was knocked unconscious by a blow from a shield. Finally, Minties was knocked around so much that all the fight was gone from her. There were now two sides. One that wanted Minties dead, and the other that wanted to keep her for questioning. Each side grabbed one of her arms and started pulling her.

?Question her!? shouted one.

?Kill er?!? yelled the other.

And so they kept on pulling at her. Pulling so hard in fact that Minties arms began to creak and crack until quite unexpectedly they were torn from her body in an explosion of blood and glitter. Both sides fell to the ground, each with one of Minties arms in their grasps. Minties on the other hand stood there looking at both arm-stumps while spinning wildly trying to find where they were. She quickly dropped to the ground, passing from the world.

Minties the Goblin probably wasn?t expecting that.

Night 6 is now under way and will go for 24 hours ending Sunday 23rd at 2am GMT or when all actions have been sent in. Mafia KP = 1

You being desperate finally stops, it got kind of annoying xP

I can pretty much assume Trundle is innocent and his suspicions may be valuable.

Sorry Dx
I'm not that great at mafia. If Trundle dies in the night, everything is going to explode. .-.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE WAS RIGHT!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOO WOWWWWWW...

Finally you see.

YES! YES! ONE MORE MAFIA TO GO!

Seriously though, if Trundle dies now, we're freaking screwed.

o:

Okay Trundle, I guess I was wrong about you. Anyways, there's only 1 mafia left. I mean, there's like, no chance they can win. It's only a matter of time now. c: Quite frankly, I want this game to end.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE WAS RIGHT!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOO WOWWWWWW...

Finally you see.

Haha, defending your brother is cute. c;

o:

Okay Trundle, I guess I was wrong about you. Anyways, there's only 1 mafia left. I mean, there's like, no chance they can win. It's only a matter of time now. c: Quite frankly, I want this game to end.

Haha, defending your brother is cute. c;

It's not even just the fact that he's my brother, he had factual evidence

Back