• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Tbh I believe he's town but if he's scum he's really good at this. And it's really hard to know who to lynch when nobody posts or gives any evidence towards being scum whatsoever. I'm going to point out Lunatic, it seems to me like he/she is putting on some kind of pro-town act, but I can't be certain, it's just a suspicion.

It looks like you just recycled the reason Minties said Trundle is suspicious, and slapped it onto my name.

We owe most of the scum deaths to him and his group of blues, and reasoning cannot overlook that.

This isn't entirely true. Karla was shot by River, and FireNinja suicided. Oath was the only person shot that Trundle contributed to, although it was led by SP.

Except I've been in contact with the Detectives and have proven many people as innocent this game through this. I've also helped with the killing of oath2order, led by Superpenguin, and got in contact with the second doctor and successfully protected a blue role.
I know it seems strange that I haven't died yet, and it's quite possible the mafia are trying to frame me. Either way, I'm completely open to being lynched today. If it will help the town, I am for it, and I believe Jubs can help lead the town to victory.

I just can't help but feel concerned about you, Trundle. Something seems off about you... You state how you know quite a few peoples roles, and is in contact with numerous blue roles, which worries me because, again, you're a strong player. If you really are mafia, you're basically spoon feeding all the blue roles what to do, which is very bad. You may have said it would be stupid of you, as mafia, not to kill blue roles, but to me, you could easily use your image of being a strong player as a way to "control" the weaker players, or if not that, greatly influence their actions. Which would obviously be an advantage. Then there's the pushing of you being so pro town, like Minties brought up. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know for me, when someone starts to consistently bring up how much for the town they are, it's going to raise red flags. Trundle may have "helped" in getting Oath shot, but, we all know getting a red player killed doesn't/shouldn't clear anyone from suspicion completely. Example: Gandalf was lynched in the 4th mafia by his own team, most likely to throw suspicion off of them. Of course this is all just theories, but after reading through things, your actions seem very strange.

One last thing, I would like to bring back what happened with Blu Rose, which I briefly mentioned earlier: did anyone notice how Blu Rose is the one that was lynched, when he called out Trundle? I found it odd that the first person who called Trundle out, is the one that was voted by Trundle and ultimately lynched. Then Trundle wants to vote for Minties, which *surprise* *surprise* is another player who has called out Trundle.

HOWEVER, with all that being said, the fact that you're so willing to let yourself be lynched immediately instills doubt in my mind about you. I can't imagine mafia ever telling us it's fine to lynch them, but... I'm just worried this will be a repeat of game 4, where we let the strong players slip by simply because they were strong.

No, I seriously encourage you to lynch me. I'll pass along my full list of roles to the 2 people I have confirmed trust in. One of them has most of it anyways. I know of the remaining players 3 that could be mafia. Minties is one of them. The rest of the lynches were eliminating those who still seemed suspicious and all. Lynching me will legitimately help out the town by clearing suspicions.

Ashtot back to trolling like when the game started. You either troll or repeat what Trundle says. Why is that?

He's a new player and you know that he does that everywhere he goes. You're just looking for opportunities to get innocents lynched, Minties

He's a new player and you know that he does that everywhere he goes. You're just looking for opportunities to get innocents lynched, Minties

Me? Are we not mentioning the fact that you have been the captain of killing town this whole game. You've lead nearly every single lynch that has resulted in someone from town being killed. You've spent the game funneling us at one person, slowly dwindling our numbers down. The only people that actually question you die straight after.

No, I seriously encourage you to lynch me. I'll pass along my full list of roles to the 2 people I have confirmed trust in. One of them has most of it anyways. I know of the remaining players 3 that could be mafia. Minties is one of them. The rest of the lynches were eliminating those who still seemed suspicious and all. Lynching me will legitimately help out the town by clearing suspicions.

If you say it will help town win, then I will vote for you. I hope you're right about Justin being able to lead us to victory, because I don't want to be in the same situation I was in IV.

If you say it will help town win, then I will vote for you. I hope you're right about Justin being able to lead us to victory, because I don't want to be in the same situation I was in IV.

Sure thing. I trust Justin and one other player who is proven that I will make sure talk to each other. After I die, I'm pretty sure you guys should go after Minties. Good luck.

Me? Are we not mentioning the fact that you have been the captain of killing town this whole game. You've lead nearly every single lynch that has resulted in someone from town being killed. You've spent the game funneling us at one person, slowly dwindling our numbers down. The only people that actually question you die straight after.

It's better than killing blues, right? In my opinion, three townie lives are less important than one Mafia death.
As long as there are at least two of us left, we'll be okay. There's really no way for the Mafia to win. We are in the hit-or-miss stage. It's like playing Battleship.

I agree with killing Trundle, he has only killed town members so far.

I'm just wondering why that information would be a good reason to lynch someone? You've accused me of being scum numerous times in the IRC.

As far as I've seen, you've been pushing for lynches of supposed mafia, yet they always end up being town. You even got Fanous shot, which you admitted, and he was also town. You are trying to play so incredibly pro-town, but really it seems like you're doing an excellent job of dividing us all and diverting attention off of yourself.

This 'pro town' act is exactly what Trundle is doing.

----

I agree with killing Trundle, he has only killed town members so far.
I think we all know that by now.
It seems to me like you just go three pages back to catch up. I don't really see you viewing the thread so much :{
It may just be a disinterested Townie (trust me, I've been Town so much times to know what it feels), or that you want to keep to your promise of not recapping so much. But you have the interest to post just for the sake of avoiding modkill (the same situation as CreeperHugz who rolled Town). I really hope you post more and contribute at least one thing per day/night cycle.

He's organized the deaths of every scum killed so far, and all you talk about is the scum he suspected?

He's organized the deaths of every scum killed so far, and all you talk about is the scum he suspected?

I guess I'll have to re-state what I already said once: River shot Karla and FireNinja suicided. Oath2Order was the only person Trundle helped in getting shot and he didn't lead it. Unless I'm unaware of Trundle telling River to shoot Karla?

lGy1KoU.jpg

Night 5

The dense and misty old growth of Mirkwood seemed to take the wind out of the Company. They wondered for hours and hours, sometimes in circles, and lost the path rather quickly. They bickered, yelled, cried and laughed. There was no salvation for them in sight.

SirGanatar was the first to lose the group. He wondered off to the side, eyes lost in thought and staring forward into nothingness. He was the second blue Wizard of Middle Earth and was never seen again from that day forward. The rest of the company continued to meander onward all the way through to the night.

SirGanatar the Wizard was modkilled.

Night 5 will last 24 hours ending on Friday 21st at 2am GMT or when all actions have been sent in. Mafia KP = 1.

Last edited:
grr... Stupid inactives. That really makes me mad.
Either way, the Doctor and I will work on protecting the right person tonight. They're clearly not going to target me because they know I'm a bit of a diversion for the town right now (which they caused themselves anyways (cough minties)). Remember, the five people not proven
-Minties
-beary509
-Lunatic
-Ashtot
-Hikari
I really don't think Ashton is scum. I live with him and I haven't seen scum chat open once, and he really isn't good at hiding things, not that he'd know how anyways. I have personal reasons as to why Hikari isn't scum which we could technically prove. In the meantime, I really believe Minties is scum.

Back