• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

I can confirm I was shot at last night by the mafia and protected. Doctor, I know who you are and I trust you now.

These are the players remaining that I haven't yet had reason to believe are town. I can all but guarantee at this point that the remaining two scum are in this list:

beary509
You
Hikari
TheCreeperHugz
Minties

List is in no particular order. I suggest we lynch one of them. Of them, TheCreeperHugz is the most chronic lurker, with his last contributing post from 4 days ago:

You may have already been asked this and I've just missed it, which I wouldn't doubt, but what are your reasons for suspecting that lost of people, including myself? As far as I can see, the only one there that has really been brought up at all was Prin, so why are the rest of us on there?

He also made this post earlier today which is absolutely useless and most likely only serves as fodder to avoid modkilling:

Dead people are supposed to stay dead, I'm pretty certain there were no zombies in Middle-Earth....

Honestly though, aside from Creeper being the most lurker of them all, I don't have any particular damning evidence against any of them specifically. It's going to be a bit of a luck of the draw. Our inspections tonight came back as Town in both cases. Not awful though, it's narrowed down the list.

Creeper is pulling off a 3DSfan where she's being pretty active in other threads; just not this one. She's still interested enough to avoid modkill, however.

The thing is, if we don't kill CreeperHugz and she is mafia, then that's exactly what she wants from this. It's either kill her or not kill her and risk never finding out. I'm putting in my vote for TheCreeperHugz.

I can confirm I was shot at last night by the mafia and protected. Doctor, I know who you are and I trust you now.

These are the players remaining that I haven't yet had reason to believe are town. I can all but guarantee at this point that the remaining two scum are in this list:

beary509
You
Hikari
TheCreeperHugz
Minties

List is in no particular order. I suggest we lynch one of them. Of them, TheCreeperHugz is the most chronic lurker, with his last contributing post from 4 days ago:

He also made this post earlier today which is absolutely useless and most likely only serves as fodder to avoid modkilling:

Honestly though, aside from Creeper being the most lurker of them all, I don't have any particular damning evidence against any of them specifically. It's going to be a bit of a luck of the draw. Our inspections tonight came back as Town in both cases. Not awful though, it's narrowed down the list.

Yes, just like SirGanatar, TCH is someone else I was concerned of.

There really isn't much to go by, but with her activity around other parts of the forum, while still posting to avoid modkill is rather odd, like BBG pointed out. This is just a theory, but maybe her activity is somewhere else? Aka scum chat. I'll vote for her for right now, but my vote may be subject to change if there is something more compelling that I or someone else finds against another person.

Just like me in IV where I was more active in scum chat and Skype.

I'll vote for Creeper. Even if she is Town, it would be nice to see what we can get out of other lurkers.

As for my other suspicions, SirGanatar is still in the back of my mind. I just wish he would post some, or someone tell us if he's not able to play because or something, so I can put my suspicions to rest. :x

Heeey, I'm alive. Sorry I haven't been very active in the thread this time around. I've been a bit preoccupied with something else, and I think my activity on the rest of the forum will reflect that. Most of my contributions this game have come from other sources, and I think you'll find that you are one of the only people willing to put my name out there. As a matter of fact, this is the second if not third time you've mentioned me without bringing up any other inactives. Do you have anything to go on besides my lack of posts? Are you simply trying to get my attention? Either way, at this point it is an unnecessary distraction, and I would encourage you to look elsewhere.

Heeey, I'm alive. Sorry I haven't been very active in the thread this time around. I've been a bit preoccupied with something else, and I think my activity on the rest of the forum will reflect that. Most of my contributions this game have come from other sources, and I think you'll find that you are one of the only people willing to put my name out there. As a matter of fact, this is the second if not third time you've mentioned me without bringing up any other inactives. Do you have anything to go on besides my lack of posts? Are you simply trying to get my attention? Either way, at this point it is an unnecessary distraction, and I would encourage you to look elsewhere.

I'm very willing to put your name out there, you haven't posted anything significant all game and there's no evidence that you are pro-town.

I haven't been posting much because, honestly, I don't have much to say. Whenever I have suspicions of someone, or something to post, someone else will post pretty much the same thing before I have the chance to post it in a way that actually makes sense as what I first write usually makes no sense, and I have to read through it and change it for it to be less confusing. It bugs me when people make lots of posts reiterating what people have literally just said, so I don't want to end up doing that myself.

I haven't been posting much because, honestly, I don't have much to say. Whenever I have suspicions of someone, or something to post, someone else will post pretty much the same thing before I have the chance to post it in a way that actually makes sense as what I first write usually makes no sense, and I have to read through it and change it for it to be less confusing. It bugs me when people make lots of posts reiterating what people have literally just said, so I don't want to end up doing that myself.

That's probably because you're
a) not doing any work for yourself
b) scum

I want to go with both answers, actually.

I'll admit that a) is sort of true, I do tend to be quite lazy, but b) is certainly not true.

Well, thanks for that condemning evidence that you aren't, I'll go and change my vote right now! /s

Honestly, with the way the game is going, and the roles we know, the chances you are mafia is too high to not lynch you. Lynching you from lack of evidence and inactivity is exactly what you would want.

Well, thanks for that condemning evidence that you aren't, I'll go and change my vote right now! /s

Honestly, with the way the game is going, and the roles we know, the chances you are mafia is too high to not lynch you. Lynching you from lack of evidence and inactivity is exactly what you would want.

Actually, I wouldn't want that. I try to avoid lynching lurkers unless we have evidence on them. Though I understand that there isn't much evidence for any of the remaining people who's role hasn't been confirmed, so I don't blame you for voting for me.

Actually, I wouldn't want that. I try to avoid lynching lurkers unless we have evidence on them. Though I understand that there isn't much evidence for any of the remaining people who's role hasn't been confirmed, so I don't blame you for voting for me.

I feel like you're not even trying to fight the lynch? you're pretty much rolling over and saying 'yeah okay kill me'. If you were town, you wouldn't try to hurt us by not providing any evidence. Why aren't you fighting it?

I feel like you're not even trying to fight the lynch? you're pretty much rolling over and saying 'yeah okay kill me'. If you were town, you wouldn't try to hurt us by not providing any evidence. Why aren't you fighting it?

Because as far as I cansee, the only evidence against me is the at I am pretty inactive here, which I did try to explain here:

Plus, it only takes one more for the majority, and the way this is going it doesn't seem like I can convince all 7 remaining people of my allignment to town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind at last part, looks like I'm dead.

You guys
tumblr_mne7fgZiV01qmrge7o5_250.gif

Night 4
dun goofed

As the sun dropped beneath the trees, the Company paused to rest for the night. They had made good progress that day while eager to put a good distance between them and the latest Dwarf causality. As they marched they discussed amongst each other whom could possibly be the scum hiding amongst their numbers.

Very early in the day, a public decision was made that TheCreeperHugz should be separated and detained at the camp as a safety precaution. Suspicion amongst the group was enough for the weary travellers to persecute them without trial. As they marched, the idea to just murder TheCreeperHugz outright became a better idea with every step. And so it was decided by several members of the company that TheCreeperHugz was to die today.

TheCreeperHugz put up very little fight when the time came. As she fell, it was revealed that another Dwarf had fallen prey to a mislynch during the Quest for Erebor.

TheCreeperhugz the Dwarf is no more.

Night 4 is now underway and will last roughly 32 hours ending Tuesday 18th at 2am GMT or when all night actions have been sent. Mafia KP = 1

Last edited:
Another drawf lynched. I guess we're stuck at the point between disinterested townies and hiding mafia members. I just spent all morning trying to catch up the best I could. I haven't been in the right state of mind to care to contribute to anything, and for that I apologize. It's no excuse. I've been doing most of my mafia talk outside of the thread, and have had someone carrying me through 90% of the game. I've been warned about my inactivity, so if I get modkilled, I'm extremely sorry. I have to speak to a few people before I want to make any cases, and look for the evidence to back them up.

Yes, I said numerous times that I wanted you to post to see what your defense was. Thank you c:

Goodness gracious, three townies have all died in a row. RIP: TCH

Every towny that has been lynched so far deserved it except for Fanous imo.

No one except for scum deserves to die! :c

beary509
You
Hikari

TheCreeperHugz
Minties
Kuma
Jubs' suspicion list is down to the four bolded. I also added Kuma in there because Kuma is in no way proven. I'll be in contact with the DTs tonight and tell them who to inspect of these.

Back